Gato

A Wontaek Collection

Leo wakes up one morning in a pile of his own clothes. He looks around, and walks out to the kitchen. He looks in the mirror expecting a mess of hair, and sleepy eyes. What he sees makes his tail stick up.

A cat, a black cat, a black cat with white booties, and a white tipped tail. Leo walks closer to the mirror, and the cat copies him. He reaches up, and the cat raises its paw. He scratches the mirror, and claws hitting glass fills the room.
"What the hell?!" Ravi says, walking out to see cat Leo scratching the mirror.
"Ravi. Help me," Leo says, looking up at him.
"You're a cute cat," Ravi says, kneeling beside Leo.
"Ravi. It's me," Leo says, but only meows reach Ravi ears.
"Are you hungry?" Ravi asks, reaching out, and scratching under Leo's chin.
"Yes."
"I bet you are. Just stay here," Ravi says, running to the kitchen. Leo lays down, and Ravi returns with a bowl of milk.
"Here kitty," Ravi says, setting it beside Leo.
"Thanks," Leo meows. He starts to it up, and leans to far forward. He falls into the small bowl, and meows wildly.
"Poor kitty," Ravi says, grabbing him, and walking him to the kitchen. He puts Leo's little cat body in the sink, and washes him.
"Leo hyung would love you," Ravi says, pulling him out, and into a towel.
"If only you knew," Leo says, looking up at him.
"You're so freaking adorable. Just don't tell the others I said that. It will be our little secret," Ravi says, rubbing his nose on Leo's. The towel dampens again before Ravi throws it with the others. A door opens, and N walks out.
"Ravi. Have you seen Leo?" N asks, and Ravi quickly hides Leo.
"No. Sorry," Ravi says, walking back to his room.
"Get Hyuk up," N says, as Ravi enters his room. Leo now sits in Ravi's sweater pocket, and peeks out to see.
"Hyuk get up," Ravi says, kicking him lightly.
"No," Hyuk mumbles, snuggling into his blankets.
"Hyuk, you gonna be late for school," Ravi taunts, and Hyuk snaps awake.
"Not cool," Hyuk says, walking out. Ravi pulls out Leo, and sets him on his bed.
"I need to change kitty," Ravi says, pushing his finger on Leo's nose. Ravi slips off his shirt and pants, and looks in his closet. Blue jeans are put on, and he looks at his shirts.
"What does kitty think?" Ravi says, holding out two shirts. Leo walks over slowly, and puts his little paw on the dark blue one.
"This one," Leo says, and Ravi nods like he understands.
"But which hat?" Ravi mutters, slipping on the shirt Leo choose. Leo waddles over to Ravi hats, and stands on a black beanie.
"This," Leo meows, hopping lightly.
"You are such a fashionable kitty," Ravi says, scratching under Leo's chin. Ravi slips on the hat, and a grey hoodie.
"Are you ready kitty?" Ravi asks, and Leo reaches up.
"You are so freaking cute," Ravi says, picking him up, and setting him in his pocket. He slides his computer over his shoulder, and smiles.
"Lets just go," Leo meows, and they walk out.
"Ravi, we can't find Leo," N says, looking at him.
"Maybe he left early," Ravi says, grabbing food from the kitchen.
"Maybe. Lets just go," N says, walking the other three out. They drive in silence, and reach the studio quickly.
"He isn't here!" N yells, after searching all the rooms.
"This . Who else am I going to bother?" Ken says, and they all shrug.
"Lets just do a solo day," N says, walking to one of the rooms. Ravi Leo's head, and walks to his traditional room. He leans against the mirror, and puts the chair in front of him. Ravi slips the computer on the chair, and opens it.
"It's safe to come out kitty," Ravi says, pulling him out, and setting him on the computer.
"What are you doing?" Leo asks, as Ravi boots up his computer.
"Bada bada bada," Ravi mutters, opening his song writing program.
"Yeah, we back. The city's mine baby. Haha, lego. Sorry kitty. Old habit," Ravi says, clicking around.
"It's okay," Leo meows, as Ravi moves sounds together.
"How's this kitty?" Ravi asks, playing a different beat. The song plays, and Leo bobs along.
"I like it," Leo says.
"Why are you so cute?" Ravi asks, scratching along Leo's chin again. Leo covers his eyes, and lays down. Ravi laughs deeply, and looks over him.
"Adorable," Ravi says, as a loud thump his heard from the room next door.
"Hyung!"
"You are mine this time."
"What the hell?" Ravi asks, looking at the wall.
"Seriously?" Leo meows out, and Ravi picks him up. They walk to the next room, and peak inside.
"Hyuk, you are mine this time," Hongbin says, pushing the taller against the wall.
"Then do i- Ravi," Hyuk says, spotting the open door.
"This is new," Ravi says, and Leo peaks out of Ravi's pocket.
"Umm, not really," Hongbin says, rubbing the back of his neck.
"So, who bottoms?" Ravi asks.
"Dude."
"Hongbin."
"Traitor."
"Not really."
"Just don't N hyung. He'll kill me," Hongbin says, looking at Ravi.
"No, he won't," Hyuk says, wrapping his arm around Hongbin.
"You're his precious little baby. Have you learned nothing all these years?" Hongbin says, facing him.
"Well, you're my little baby," Hyuk says, connecting themselves together. Leo pops out of Ravi's pocket, and onto Hongbin's leg.
"No," Leo hisses, scratching his leg.
"Kitty. No," Ravi says, taking him away from Hongbin's leg.
"Well, what's that?" Hyuk says, smirking.
"A cat. That I found at the dorm," Ravi confesses, holding Leo closer.
"What's his name?" Hongbin asks, trying to look at him.
"I haven't really named him," Ravi says, scratching Leo's head.
"What about Leo?" Hyuk suggests.
"What's with you and naming everything Leo?" Ravi asks, looking at him.
"Habit," Hyuk says, shrugging.
"Weird habit. I'm just going to let you guys...continue," Ravi says, walking out with Leo in his hands. They sit in the room again, and Ravi smiles.
"It's nice to know I'm not the only one," Ravi says, scratching Leo's chin again.
"What?" Leo meows, jumping into Ravi's lap.
"He's so freaking perfect. I hate it. His freaking soft voice. His stupid freaking hair flips. When he freaking smiles," Ravi groans, leaning back. Ravi pets Leo's head, and sighs.
"You understand right?" Ravi asks, smiling.
"Who?" Leo meows, rubbing his head on Ravi's chest.
"You remind me of him. He isn't here today. His name is Leo. I freaking hate what he does to me," Ravi says, looking down at Leo.
"Me?" Leo meows, looking up at him.
"This feels nice. To just get it out," Ravi says, as Hongbin knocks on the door.
"Lunch time, but N wants us back at the dorm," he says.
"Okay," Ravi says, packing his things up. Leo walks back into Ravi pocket, and they walk out. A quicker ride back, and N prepares a quick lunch.
"Guys, I'm worried about Leo. Has no one heard from him?" N asks, looking around.
"Nope."
"No."
"Sorry."
"Shoot," N says, looking around at his dongsaengs.
"Can we rest before we go back?" Hyuk asks.
"Sure. We leave in an hour," N says, walking to his room with Ken. Hyuk escapes to the couch with Hongbin. Ravi walks to his room with Leo still in his pocket.
"I'm going to sleep kitty," Ravi says, slipping him out, and beside him.
"But," Leo says, Ravi's face.
"No kitty sleep," Ravi mutters, falling asleep and snoring.
"But," Leo meows, snuggling up to Ravi, and sleeping himself.

Ravi wakes up to a heavy body up against his own. He opens his eyes to a black mass of hair. His heart beats rapidly, and the man snuggles closer.
"Leo. What are you doing?" Ravi asks, looking down at him. Leo seems to purr on Ravi chest, and snuggles farther into him.
"Leo?" Ravi asks, and Leo blinks awake.
"You're cute too," Leo says, with a sleepy voice.
"What?" Ravi asks, as Leo looks up at Ravi.
"And I like you too," Leo says. Ravi's heart pounds, as Leo smiles lightly.
"How did you know that?" Ravi asks.
"You aren't the one who gets cute with animals," Leo says.
"What?" Ravi asks again.
"Just kiss me," Leo says.
"Get dressed," Ravi commands, and Leo stands. Leo slips on pants and boxers, and slips back with Ravi.
"Now?"
"Sure," Ravi says, as Leo connects themselves together. Ravi's heart pounds to its own beat, and Leo wraps his arms around Ravi. A flash blinds them, and Hongbin runs out.
"I need to hurt a bean," Leo says, kissing Ravi's forehead, and running out. Leo walks up to Hongbin, and glares for moment.
"No," Hongbin says, as Leo takes the camera from his hand. He filters threw them all, and deletes the one of him and Ravi.
"Don't do that again," Leo says, throwing back the camera. He walks back to the room, and lays beside Ravi again.
"Hey."
"Hey."
They connect again, and sit up together. Ravi ends up on Leo's lap, and they continue when the door opens.
"Ravi, we still can't find- Leo," N says, walking in.
"Leave," Leo growls, as he kisses Ravi again.
"Whatever. We leave in ten," N says, shutting the door behind him.
"We should leave with them," Ravi says, snuggling into Leo's broad chest.
"Okay," Leo says, kissing his forehead. They stand, and Leo slips on a shirt.
"You're still freaking perfect," Ravi says, smiling.
"So are you," Leo says, and wild hearts aline.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: another repost of mine. Two more, then originals. (-<) <3 ^_^