Mythical Creature/Human

A Wontaek Collection

Taekwoon sits at the end of a wharf. He watches the clear water move in and out with the tide. He pulls his legs up to his chest, and inhales the salty air. Wind blows into his black hair, and he allows himself to fall with the wind. He closes his eyes, and allows the sun to prickle at his skin.
"Taekwoon! Sanghyuk and I are getting ice cream. Do you want some?" His friend, Hakyeon, asks, siting behind him.
"No, thank you," he replies, smiling on the wood.
"We'll be back in a little bit," Hakyeon states, resting his hand on Taekwoon's shoulder for a moment. The patter of feet leaves Taekwoon's hearing, and he allows his legs to drop over the edge. He sighs, and rests his head on his hands. He falls asleep, with the sun beating on his skin.

 

Wonshik lays under the dock. His blue tail shines in what little light reaches him. He watches the feet fall into his sight. He moves slowly, to sink down into the water. He dips down, before moving over to a wooden pole. He grabs onto it, the fins on his arms shining more.
"Drag him down."
Wonshik turns to his naiad friend, and shakes his head.
"I wouldn't dare, Jaehwan. He's a beautiful human," he whispers, looking at him. Jaehwan smiles, and floats on the water over to him.
"I will for you," he offers, smiling cheekily. Wonshik shakes his head, his blond hair sticks to his face.
"Don't. I just want to watch him," he sighs.
"That won't get you anywhere," Jaehwan counters, gliding to the man. His golden hair glows in the sun, before pulling down the man by his ankles.

 

Taekwoon awakens, as he hits the water. He looks down to a man pulling at his ankles. He kicks at him, as water pushes him down. Bubbles of air escape him, as they move farther down. The man smirks, before letting him go. He disappears, and leaving water pushing him down.
Taekwoon struggles to reach the surface again. He kicks his legs, even as he continues down. Sunlight stops reaching his skin, slowly freezing his body. Bubbles drop out of his mouth, before stopping. He flickers his eyes closed, watching the last of sunlight fade.

 

Wonshik swims down flowing the stream Jaehwan made. He reaches the human, and takes him gently in his arms. He moves out of the stream, and beats his tail in the water. He rushes to the surface, emerging under the wharf.
He moves to the beach, and lays the human down. Wonshik cups his face, as he panics for a moment. He hauls himself out of the water, and up beside the man. He runs his fingers through his hair, in an attempt to think. A memory of his mother hits him.
Wonshik grabs the man's chin, and tilts it upward. He pushes on the chest, and attempts a practice forgotten to most of his kind. "Come on," he mutters, pushing harder and harder. He pauses for a moment, and tilts the chin back. He presses lips to the other's pushing air back into his lungs. He moves his hands back to the chest, pressing harder than before.
The man coughs. Water spills from his throat. He turns to Wonshik, and blinks his eyes open. Wonshik smiles, pushing a black hair back. He focuses in on the face, before a hand comes up to cup his face.

 

Taekwoon coughs, oxygen returning to his body. He groans, and curls to a side. He opens his eyes, attempting to focus on something. A man looks at him, and Taekwoon attempts to focus on him. A hand removes the hair plastered to his forehead, as he moves one of his own to cup the man's cheeks.
"Did you save me?" Taekwoon whispers, rubbing the smooth skin.
"I suppose I did," the man replies, laughing deeply after.
"Thank you." Taekwoon smiles weakly, before looking over the man's rich skin.
"Yeah, no problem," he responds, releasing his hand. He looks off, a slight pink on his cheeks. "I should go."
"Do you have to?" Taekwoon asks, and the man looks back. Deep blue eyes lock with Taekwoon's simple brown.
"I do. It's almost dark," he states, smiling weakly.
"What's your name?" Taekwoon asks, as the man moves away.
"Wonshik," he states, moving into the water.
"I'm Taekwoon," he whispers, closing his eyes again. He hears the loud splash, before he falls asleep on the beach.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ive had this done for a while. Merman Ravi is kinda hot. I don't think this will be a full au. It was, but now it's like, nope. If anyone else wants to, go ahead. (-<) <3 ^_^