Meet In a Dream

A Wontaek Collection

Taekwoon curls into the warm body beside him. A muscslur arm surrounds his , and pulls him closer. He lays his head on the toned, bare chest, and smiles. A deep laughter vibrates the chest.
"I love you, Taekwoon," he whispers, smiling down at him.


Taekwoon opens his eyes to his small room. His red hair falls into his face, as he sits up alone, again. He pushes his hair back, and sighs.
"I hate these dreams," he utters, swinging his legs over the side of his bed to start preparing for his day.


Taekwoon arrives at his work, dressed in khakis and a shirt with the coffee house logo. He walks behind the counter, and grabs his apron and name tag.
"Sanghyuk, will you cover the register today?" Taekwoon asks, tying a knot behind his back.
"Sure," the young, purple-haired boy responds brightly. Taekwoon smiles, and pats his up-styled hair. "Hey!"
"Cute," Taekwoon smiles, before walking back to the coffee makers.
"Your children are fine," Sanghyuk states, walking to the front to flip the sign.


Taekwoon starts wiping down the counter, as Sanghyuk starts mopping the floor. Someone knocks at the door.
"Are you guys still open?" A deep voice asks, shivering outside the door. Sanghyuk looks to his superior, who then shrugs.
"Sure, come in," Sanghyuk yells, continuing to mop the floor. The man walks inside, and looks around the small cafe.
"Quaint," the man speaks, walking to the counter. He looks up at the board, and pulls off his sun glasses. Taekwoon looks up, and stares at the brunet man before him.
"Do I know you?" He whispers, looking at him. The man looks up, and laughs deeply.
"You might," he speaks, getting reaching out, and brushing away a hair from Taekwoon's face. The barista closes his eyes, and succumbs to the familiar, gentle touch. The man pulls away, prompting Taekwoon to open his eyes again.
"Sorry, that wasn't professional of me," Taekwoon whispers, backing away.
"You know, I think I'll be going. I see you tonight, Taekwoon," the man speaks, slipping on his pair of shades. The barista stills, as he walks out of the cafe.
Taekwoon watches him disappear, as Sanghyuk snickers in a corner, "Why didn't you tell me about your boyfriend, Taekwoon?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 380. Not too bad. I've had much worse. Sanghyuk as a bonus, too. (-<) <3 ^_^