Noble/Peasant!AU

A Wontaek Collection

"You are nothing. You are filthy. You shall never be with my son." A hand comes up, and slaps the white haired man tied to a chair.
"My name is Wonshik. Taekwoon and I will run away from you as soon as he finds us," he combats, glaring up at him. The slap mark shines red on his cheek.
"Taekwoon is the heir. I raised him to take my place. He knows the punishment for disobeying me," the man replies, smirking evilly at Wonshik.
"He loves me," Wonshik spits, as the man slaps him again.
"I'll have you burn. Snowy white hair is sign enough for people and witchcraft," he combats, as Wonshik shakes his head. Powder falls his hair.
"I'm a miller's son. It's flour," he speaks, smirking up at him. The man slaps him again, enough to knock Wonshik out.

 

"Where is he, Hakyeon?" Taekwoon snaps, his light brown hair falling forward. The man before him shutters, before shaking his head.
"Sir. Y-Your father s-said he'd kill m-me if I-I told you," Hakyeon stutters, backing away.
"I'll kill you if you don't," Taekwoon counters, grabbing at Hakyeon. He whimpers, and backs away from the man before him.
"Please, sir. I've seen the things his majesty has done," Hakyeon begs, moving his hands up in front of his face.
"Where?" Taekwoon asks, as Hakyeon whimpers. Taekwoon growls, and snaps, "I SAID WHERE?!"
"The old windmill. There is a room underneath," Hakyeon whispers, sinking down. Taekwoon scowls, and moves back.
"Prepare my horse," Taekwoon demands. Hakyeon nods, and runs out of the room.
Taekwoon exhales, and walks down the stairs where Hakyeon had walked. "Sanghyuk!"
"Sir?" The blond boy replies, running out of a side room.
"Fetch me my black armor and sword," Taekwoon demands, pushing his hair back.
"Yes, sir," Sanghyuk confirms, running off. Taekwoon stares up at the image of his father up on the wall. The jewel-encrusted, golden crown sits on his head. Taekwoon spits at that image.
Metal clangs in Taekwoon's ear, as Sanghyuk runs up to him. Taekwoon moves his legs out, and stretches his arms to the side. Sanghyuk moves, and slips the plate, gauntlets, and greaves over Taekwoon's body.
Sanghyuk kneels, and hands Taekwoon's sword up to him. "Where are you going, sir?" He inquires. Taekwoon unsheathes his sword partially. He smiles at the black metal. He sheathes it again, and sets it by his side.
"To get my love back," he explains, grabbing the black helmet from Sanghyuk's hands. He marches out, and to his horse. Hakyeon steps back from the black animal. Taekwoon moves up, and into the saddle. He slips the helmet over his head, and kicks the horse to take off.

 

Wonshik flickers his eyes open. Taekwoon's father sits across from him. A sword glints in the light.
"This a beautiful sword," he comments, flicking it around. "Wonderfully balanced, durable metal, and a fitting grip. Where did you get this?"
Wonshik blinks, and stares at the white, metal sword. "Taekwoon had it made for me. To protect yourself when I cannot," he replies, dipping his head down after.
"I've seen this sword before. Two knights came into my house. One in white armor. The other in black. The one in black had ran his sword across my stomach, barely causing me to bleed. The one in white stopped him. They left after that. Isn't that odd?" He tells, moving closer to Wonshik.
"I've heard tales of the black and white knights. They help when the king refuses," Wonshik counters, as the broad edge of the sword is pressed into his neck. A small trickle of blood drips onto the blade.
"The king is doing just fine," he spits, as he pulls the sword back.
"Then why tell me this?" Wonshik asks, as the white sword is sheathed.
"I believe you are this white knight. I intend to kill both you, and your black counterpart," the king confesses, smirking evilly at them.

 

Taekwoon rides to the windmill. Guards stand positioned around it, as Taekwoon stops. He moves off his horse, and it steps back. The guards notice him, and charge at him with drawn swords. Taekwoon smirks from under his helmet, and moves at them.
He swings his sword at them. They clang. Taekwoon moves under the first, and swipes at his legs. He screams, and sinks down. Taekwoon swivels, and lobs off his head. Blood sprays onto his plate.

 

Wonshik watches the king. A door swings open over them. The black outfitted figure enters the room. Blood and chunks of flesh sit on the armor.
"Wouldn't you want to know who my partner is, before you try to kill him?" Wonshik taunts, smirking up at him. He rattles his chains around his wrist, as he leans forward.
The knight pulls off his helmet, smirking slightly. "Hello, Father."
"Taekwoon?!" The king scratches, as he walks forward.
"I believe you have something of mine, Father," Taekwoon comments, preparing his sword in hand.
"What is this?" He spits, grabbing his own silver one.
"It's what is right, Father. Aren't you proud of me?" Taekwoon speaks, charging at him.
"I am sickened," his father combats, swinging his own sword around. Taekwoon smirks, and stabs at his father's stomach. He groans.
"I am sorry for you, Father," Taekwoon speaks, stabbing his sword in more so.
"This will kill me," he spits, as deep, red blood spills over the sword.
"The black knight killed the unlawful king. Prince Taekwoon didn't kill his father," Taekwoon counters, twisting his sword.
"You bastard," he spits, as Taekwoon pulls out his sword. He kicks his father's head. He sheathes his sword, and walks over to Wonshik, as his father groans in pain.
"I'm sorry I took so long," Taekwoon whispers, pecking Wonshik's forehead.
"My knight in bloody armor," Wonshik smiles, as Taekwoon unlocks the cuffs.
"Sanghyuk will clean it," Taekwoon replies, pulling him up. Wonshik smirks, and walks over to his sword.
"He's good about that," Wonshik replies, rubbing the white metal.
"I know, but there is something else we can make him clean," Taekwoon offers, smirking slightly. Wonshik laughs, and sets down his sword. He turns around, and pulls Taekwoon into a kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: It started off as inspartion from this, but spirled into that. I'll see you in the next prompt. (-<) <3 ^_^