Genderbend AU

A Wontaek Collection

"I have the comeback info!"
Nmi runs into the room, holding a small folder of information. The five on the floor look up at her.
"Well? Spit it out," Barbie commands, turning her body around.
"High school love. In honor of Hanni just graduating," Nmi speaks, bouncing happily. She sits down beside them, laying the folder down. She flips it open, handing out pieces of paper.
"I graduate, and have to go back for a concept. Curse you cruel world," Hanni whines dramatically. She falls down, pulling her paper closer.
"It's amazing she isn't a famous actress yet," Kongsook wonders out loud. She grabs her own paper, rubbing the hair dye samples.
"Shut up," Hanni speaks, hitting her thigh. Kongsook glares at her, and hits her side.
"Stop," Leoness growls from the side of the room. They both freeze, before nodding at her. Ravi laughs, and curls into Leoness' side.
"Don't be so hard on them babe," she says, rubbing her back. Leoness sighs, and looks down at the piece of paper in her hand. Pleated skirts and tight button up shirts greet her. She lays down, allowing here eyes to droop. She'll get the information later.

 

Ravi presses Leoness against a wall in their dorm. Their lips press together in a heated kiss. Ravi's hands wander. They snake under Leoness' sweater, up to cup her bra. Ravi's lips pull back, curling into a smirk. "Do you like that babe?"
Leoness nods, face flushing pink. Ravi pecks her lips. Leoness sighs, looking at the ground. Ravi drops her hands, and grabs Leoness'. "What wrong?"
"I'm just thinking about my past. I'll be fine. Can we just not do this tonight?" Leoness explains, shifting slightly. Ravi frowns, and pulls Leoness to hers and Hanni's room.
"What are you thinking about?" Ravi asks, pulling her down to her bed. Leoness lays down, and sighs again.
"I came out to a girl in high school. We dated secretly for a while. Those were some of my best days of my life. I wasn't ashamed of myself, and had a wonderful girl by my side. Until I came one day, and everyone was pointing and whispering at me. It got worse after I say her holding hands with a guy. They kissed, before parting ways. She glared at me, and called me names. I hate high school," Leoness explains, as thick tears roll down her eyes.
Ravi moves down, and pulls her into her arms. She shushes her, playing with her hair. "Babe, listen to me for a second. You're a wonderful person. People are always going to stare, but right now. It's because you're beautiful."
Leoness giggles, and shifts back. "Do you really think so?" She asks, looking up at her.
"Yeah. I do. Why don't you get some sleep? You'll need it," Ravi whispers, pecking her lips. Leoness hums, and pulls her down. She curls into Ravi's side, smiling slightly.
"I love you," she mutters, resting a hand on Ravi's stomach.
"I love you, too, babe. Now get some rest," Ravi commands, playing with her hair. Leoness rubs her nose against Ravi's neck. She hums, as falls asleep like that. Ravi chuckles, and kisses her crown, still playing with her hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: lesbian Wontaek is a magical world of untouched potential. Maybe one day. The next two aus may be angst. I'll just warn you now. (-<) <3 ^_^