Bartender!AU

A Wontaek Collection

A white-haired man wipes a glass with a rag. The glass was clean and dry long before he had started. He watches the only two patrons at his dingy bar. The man takes another drink of his beer, remaining seated at the bar. He sets down the empty glass bottle, and exhales. The bartender walks to him.
"Another?" He asks, looking at the man's up-styled black hair.
"Sure," he whispers, looking up.
"Taekwoon, no," the female patron denies, moving away from leaning on the bar.
"You can go, Jinah. I'll be fine," Taekwoon whispers, as the bartender pops the top off another bottle.
"Fine, but I'm not coming to get you when you are passed out drunk," she huffs, paying for her drink. She walks out, her purse swaying at her side.
"," Taekwoon curses, drinking from the new bottle in front of him.
"Are you both dating?" The bartender asks, taking the bill in front of him.
"Yeah. I should really just end it," Taekwoon states, taking another drink.
"Why don't you?" The bartender questions, grabbing the extra bottle. The patron shrugs, and takes another sip.
"Our parents," Taekwoon states. The barkeep nods, and fixes his black vest. The customer chugs back the rest of his drink.
"Ah," the bartender utters, taking the empty bottle. "Another?"
"I need head back. Pretend like I care, and stupid like that," Taekwoon comments, slapping a bill on the counter. He grabs his jacket, and walks out. The bartender grabs the bill, and places it in the till. He grabs the glass and the rag from before, and starts cleaning it again.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 270~ Hmm, longer then I thought. Ravi is bartending for Leo in "Let This Die." (-<) <3 ^_^