Superhero AU

A Wontaek Collection

"You'll have to catch me to stop me, Leo," a man smirks, playing in his black, leather outfit. Leo smirks, and allows time to slow.
"I could just freeze you Ravi," Leo counters, walking to him. His red cloak floats behind him, and he flexes out in his light blue shirt. He punches Ravi's cheek, allowing it to start bruising. Ravi smirks, and vanishes in black smoke. Leo whips around, and searches for him.
"Don't bother. You won't find me," Ravi whispers in Leo's ear. Leo whips around, and sees Ravi black mask for a moment before he vanishes.

 

"Wonshik, can you come over? I had a long day," Taekwoon asks into his phone, hiding his blue suit as mask under his bed.
"Sure babe. I could use some relief," Wonshik agrees. "I'll be right over."
A knock is heard at his door, and Taekwoon ends the call. He smiles, and walks to his front door. He opens it to reveal his lover's deep black hair.
"I'll never understand how you do that," Taekwoon confesses, looking over Wonshik's pure black and tight outfit. Wonshik chuckles, and fixes his leather jacket.
"You don't have to," he replies, turning to face him. The beginnings of a bruise blossoms against his skin.
"What happened?" Taekwoon asks, reaching out to cup his cheek.
"Some thought it'd be smart to fight me," Wonshik explains, frowning after. Taekwoon pouts, and kisses his cheek, over the bruise.
"Come on. I'll take care of you," he whispers, tugging him in. Wonshik shuts the door, and pulls Taekwoon close.
"I bet you will," he purrs, kissing his lips. Taekwoon smiles, and grabs his arm muscles. They move through the house, connected by lips and hands, and reach the living room. Taekwoon falls back on the couch, pulling Wonshik's down with him.
Their hands pull the other closer, as their tongues at the others. Taekwoon grabs his hair, and pulls him closer. They lay, one over one. Tongues flick out, as they move to sit up. Taekwoon pulls back, a blush on his cheeks. He lays on Wonshik's shoulder.
"Not today," he whispers, snuggling closer to him. Wonshik chuckles, and wraps his arms around him.
"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asks, pecking his cheek.
"Sure. You find something, and I'll make popcorn," Taekwoon agrees, looking at him. He rolls out of Wonshik's touch, and to his kitchen. He opens his cupboards, and finds a bag of popcorn. He unwraps it, and sticks it in the microwave. He pushes the button, and starts it up. He glances back at Wonshik. He holds his hands out, and speeds up time.
The beep rings in his ears, and he allows time to return to its normal pace. He grabs the bag, and walks out to Wonshik. He sits beside him, shaking the bag.
"I found a movie that will be on in five. I'm just passing time," Wonshik speaks, as the news returns to the screen.
"Okay," Taekwoon speaks, leaning on Wonshik's shoulder.
"Before we go, it's time to check on the superheroes of the city," a female announcer reports.
"N was seen battling Kong. Sources could not figure out the why. Just that Kong's blades managed to harm him."
The screen shifts, revealing taped footage.
"Hyuk had managed to speed and escape confinement. Only to be stopped by Ken's screech."
The screen shifts again. Taekwoon recognizes himself, and his own enemy, Ravi.
"Ravi had robbed a jewelry store, taking only a pair of platinum rings. He escaped from Leo, only after receiving a punch to the face from him."
Wonshik clicks to the movie, and snatches the bag of popcorn. "I hate these superheroes," he mutters, tearing open the bag.
"Why?" Taekwoon asks, frowning up at him.
"People just idolize them for no reason. They wish to know everything about them. Yet they accuse the supposed villains without question," Wonshik explains, as the movie starts.
"There is proof of the villains doing bad things. They aren't just blind accusations," Taekwoon whispers, grabbing a handful of popcorn.
"I suppose," Wonshik mutters, as he reaches into his pocket. "Before we get too invested into the plot. Here."
Taekwoon looks over, and takes the small box. He opens it, and gasps. Seated in the white velvet, there are two platinum rings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Okay, they were going to figure out about each other. But I'm really lazy. Taekwoon probably figured it out. (-<) <3 ^_^