Magic Spell

A Wontaek Collection

"Come here N," a man mutters, holding his hand out to his cat. A black cat with a white-tipped tail jumps into his lap. He lays down on the man's lap, and purrs deeply. The man pets him, and leans back in his chair.
"I need to tell him. I need to tell him before I disappear from his life," he mutters. The cat meows know response, swaying his tail. "I love him N. This will be our hardest move yet."

 

"Wonshik?"
They lay beside each other. Sweat dries along their bodies. A cotton sheet lays over their lower halves. Wonshik's arm snakes over his chest. Lips press to his nape.
"Yes, Taekwoon?" He asks, rubbing small circles along his love's stomach. Taekwoon feels small, and turns to face him.
"How old do you think I am?" He whispers.
"Twenty eight. Three years older than me," Wonshik replies, running his back. Taekwoon shakes his head.
"I'm not twenty eight." Wonshik eyes scrunches together. He opens his mouth to respond when Taekwoon shakes his head. "Don't talk. Just listen."
Taekwoon moves out of the bed. His pulls on a pair of boxers, and one of Wonshik's shirts. He walks over to a large window. He cracks it slightly, and allows N to wander in.
"In 1583, I was the son of a nobel. I was to marry another nobel's daughter, and continue my bloodline. She was a nice lady, but I knew I liked other males. The night we were to be wed, I told her I would never love her. She screamed at me. Words of tongues I never understood, and still don't, passed by her lips.
She stabbed me, and I didn't even bleed. She screamed again. Cursed me to this. I'm immortal."
Wonshik moves from the bed, and slips on his own boxers.
"She said I could share this curse once. One try to have an immortal to stay with me."
"Can you do it with me?" Wonshik asks, as N jumps into Taekwoon's lap. Taekwoon allows a tear to fall.
“I can’t,” he utters, N's fur.
“Why not?” Wonshik questions, moving closer to him.
“I’m already sharing my power," Taekwoon confesses.
“With who?”
Taekwoon looks down. “N, my cat.”

 

 

 

 

A/N: 374. I kinda had a plan based off this, but you know it's short. I happends. Two thirds done guys. (-<) <3 ^_^