Office Romance!AU

A Wontaek Collection

"Kim Wonshik, where are the folders I requested!" Jung Taekwoon snaps, walking to him.
"I sent them," he combats, smirking up at his red-faced boss.
"No, you didn't," Taekwoon speaks, looking over Wonshik. He fixes his gelled, blond hair, and adjusts his glasses.
"I ing sent— Oh." Wonshik pulls out the folders, and coughs. "Maybe I didn't."
Taekwoon scowls, and takes them from Wonshik. "If you weren't the boss's son. I'd fire your ," Taekwoon growls, as he turns away. Wonshik adjusts his tie, and smiles.

 

"Have Kim Wonshik to my office, please," Taekwoon speaks into a speaks into a speaker.
"Yes, sir," the shy voice of his assistant, Hongbin, acknowledges. Taekwoon exhales, and leans back in his chair. He pushes back his black hair, before it falls back forward.
Taekwoon hears the knock at his door. He fixes his tie, and coughs. "Come in."
Wonshik walks in. "You wished to see me."
"Sit down," Taekwoon demands, looking at him. Wonshik sits across from him. "You're slacking."
"No, I'm not," Wonshik counters, smirking at him.
"You are performing worse than all of the staff. I promised your father I'd give you a job, but after seeing this "effort" you've put in. I'm going to transfer you to the janitorial staff," Taekwoon speaks, glaring at Wonshik. Wonshik laughs deeply.
"You wouldn't dare," he speaks, standing up. Taekwoon smirks, and rises himself.
"I would. You start your new job tomorrow, and you'll find that your login no longer work along with your I.D. card," Taekwoon counters, plucking his card.
"My father is the CEO."
"You are an immature child."
"I've worked hard to get here."
"By what? Being a daddy's boy?"
"Shut the up!"
"Make me!"
Wonshik reaches out, and grabs the edges of Taekwoon's jacket. He yanks Taekwoon forward, and presses his lips onto Taekwoon's. Taekwoon groans, but flickers his eyes closed. Wonshik crawls onto the desk, kneeling on the hard wood. Taekwoon pulls him down into the chair with him. Taekwoon's hands weave up into Wonshik's hair, as he pulls him closer.
Wonshik's tongue swipes at Taekwoon's bottom lip. Taekwoon opens for him, and Wonshik smirks. His tongue pushes in, and as Taekwoon tightens his grip. Wonshik cups his neck, scraping at the soft skin there.
He pulls him back up, and pushes him to the wall. Taekwoon releases a hand, to loosen his tie. It moves back to Wonshik's hair, as Wonshik pulls away. He shrugs off his jacket, and pulls off his glasses. He connects with Taekwoon again, and pulls off the tie.
"I could you," Wonshik purrs into Taekwoon's ear after they separate again.
"Be a man and do it," Taekwoon combats, glaring down at him. Wonshik smirks, and yanks off his tie. Taekwoon pulls off his jacket, before they are on each other again. He moans, as Wonshik's pushes him against the wall again and starts grinding onto him.
"Mr. Jung, you have to leave for a— Holy !" Hongbin's jaw drops, as Taekwoon pushes Wonshik back for a moment.
"Tell them something came up, and I'll have to reschedule," Taekwoon growls. Hongbin squeaks, and nods rapidly.
"Yes, sir," Hongbin whispers, leaving the room. Wonshik chuckles lower, and backs away.
"That ruined the mood," he speaks, as Taekwoon slides down the wall.
"Little bit," Taekwoon agrees, as Wonshik sits down beside the desk.
"So, wanna get some coffee?" Wonshik offers, smirking at him. Taekwoon kicks Wonshik leg. Wonshik snickers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Poor Hongbin. I'm not even sorry for him. He'll be fine. (-<) <3 ^_^