Burned Roses??

A Wontaek Collection

"You're an idiot. A stupid, ing idiot," Taekwoon mutters, low and cold. Wonshik backs away, trying not to further crunch the flowers in his hand.
"I-I thought—"
"That's your problem. You think either too hard or not at all. Your fire is controlling you," Taekwoon whispers, curling his hands into fists. The wooden floor around him grows ice crystals, as his eyes shine blue. Wonshik steps back again, dipping his head down. His breath shows, as he attempts to breathe in the cooling air.
He shivers, before warmth comes up inside him. The charred roses in his hand start to burn, dropping ash to the floor. It travels up his arm, following the fabric of his sleeve. The room heats around Wonshik, as they both stare at each other. The hot and cold mix around them, making the other grow stronger while they start to fizzle out.
The ice melts, as the fire ends with the last of Wonshik's shirt. They pant, before locking eyes. Wonshik's hand grabs Taekwoon's shirt, yanking him close. Taekwoon's own grab at Wonshik's hair. They weave in, as their lips crash together.
"We still need to talk," Taekwoon manages to speak between breaths.
" now. Talk later," Wonshik mutters, pushing Taekwoon against a wall.
"Agreed," Taekwoon says, as Wonshik's burning hands run across Taekwoon's freezing skin.



The pair lays on their bed. They pant, staring up at the ceiling.
"You need to control your flame," Taekwoon whispers, blinking slowly.
"It worked in practice. I swear it did. I worked so hard on the flame roses for you," Wonshik defends, turning his body to face Taekwoon.
"Why?" Taekwoon asks, tilting his head.
"So you'd have something to freeze and remember me by," Wonshik mutters, not meeting Taekwoon's eyes. Taekwoon chuckles, turning to curl onto Wonshik's chest.
"I wouldn't ever forget you."

 

 

 

A/N: And another list of prompts shall happen. Only half of them though. This was gonna be a breakup scene, but superpowers happened. Until the next upload~ (-<) <3 ^_^