Zombie!AU

A Wontaek Collection

"Let's go. They're coming."

"Where is Wonshik?!"

"He went on a scouting trip. He probably won't make it back."

"He's one of our best people, and we've lost him."

"Come on. We don't want to waste bullets on them."



 

"I'm ed. I'm so ed," Wonshik mutters, running away from the horde following him. "Please don't have fast ones." He pushes up, and turns down a road. A wall greets him, as the horde walks to him. "."

He pulls out his pistol, shooting at the first three he sees. More take their places. Wonshik hits two more, as more squeeze into his tight space. He fires off four more, hitting random ones. An empty click greets him after.

"," he curses, swinging the pistol at the head of the first zombie to reach him. It falls, and Wonshik manages to get a few more hits. The undead encase him, reaching out to grab him. Wonshik closes his eyes, hoping for a quick transformation.

The zombies groan, as air moves around him. Wonshik flickers his eyes open, only to a man before him swinging a katana through the flesh. He pants, grabbing Wonshik's hand. He slices through more undead, pulling Wonshik out. They take off, leaving a considerably smaller group behind. They reach a old hotel, and Wonshik slows. The man tugs him along, pulling him in. He lets go after, sliding a board into its place.

"What were you thinking?" The man asks, glaring at Wonshik.

"I was scouting, and they scented me. Thank you for saving me," Wonshik answers, bowing at him. He huffs, and turns.

"Room 104 has a running shower. You should use it." With that he turns, walking into room 106. Wonshik exhales, and moves to do what he was commanded.



 

Wonshik watches the man start a small fire in the lobby's pit. He walks to him, stepping slowly. He watches the flames slowly grow into a burning mass.

"What do you want?" The man asks. Wonshik blinks, looking down.

"I don't know," he answers, as he stomach growls. The man looks up at him, blinking slowly.

"There are perishables in the fridges. Save the bars, the canned food, and the like," he demands, forcing the fire to grow. Wonshik nods, before moving off to one of the rooms.



 

"They probably think I'm dead," Wonshik mutters, reloading his pistol. The man looks at him, blinking slowly.

"Why?"

"It's been a week. Why did you even save me? I don't know your name or anything," Wonshik speaks, putting the pistol away.

"Taekwoon. My name is Taekwoon," he offers, before slipping away. Wonshik blinks, before grabbing blades from the table. He throws them at a wall, frowning after.



 

Wonshik tosses and turns in his bed. Taekwoon enters his thoughts. He attempts to remember where he's heard that name before. He rolls over, finding an oddly comfortable position. His snores reach Taekwoon's awake ears within a minute.



 

A body shoves against the door. The pair looks up from their seats. Wonshik clicks the safety off his gun, preparing a careful shot. Taekwoon pulls his sword out, watching the door break open. One person stumbles in, followed by three more.

"Sanghyuk?" Wonshik asks, putting the safety back on.

"Wonshik!" He yells, running over to him. "We thought we lost you to that horde." Wonshik hugs him, pulling him close.

"Where are the others? There were more when I was separated," he asks, counting them out.

"We lost them. They turned. The horde was the largest we had ever encountered," he answers, looking back at the door. "I think we lost them, but we should fix that door."

"Yes, you should," Wonshik confirms, smiling happily. He squeezes Sanghyuk, not noticing the sad look Taekwoon gives them.



 

Taekwoon swings his katana around. He aims at a stuffed figure before silently fuming. He lunges, stabbing the soft fabric.

"No yelling or other useless sound effects?"

Taekwoon stills, panting heavily. He swings the sword up, aiming at Wonshik. He yells, pushing Wonshik against a wall. Wonshik flinches back, watching Taekwoon's wild eyes slowly grow calm.

"Leave with your party. By tomorrow," he demands, moving away. Wonshik tilts his head, watching him move.

"Why?" he asks, causing Taekwoon to turn back to him.

"Because you all have overstayed your welcome. Get out," he growls, aiming his katana at Wonshik's throat. Wonshik gulps, and shifts out of the room. Taekwoon sighs, and drops his katana to the ground. He follows after, screaming out. He pulls his legs up, curling into a ball. A tear falls from his eye, as he throws the katana into the stuffed body.



 

Wonshik walks out with his group. He looks back to find Taekwoon watching them from the roof. He sighs, and adjusts his holster. He holds his arms, fixing his backpack given back to him. The others walk ahead of him, only glancing back to make sure he is still with him.

Wonshik shakes his head. He reaches into his back, aiming for a bar. He grabs onto a stray paper, and pulls it out.

Until it is just us two. That's when I'll confess my love to you. But if by then you are in love. I'll fly away, mirroring a dove.

Wonshik stops, rubbing the paper. His eyes squint at it. Memories of similar messages from his high school play in his mind. He turns back to the hotel, back up at Taekwoon. He growls, and runs back to the building.

"Jung Taekwoon!"

Wonshik marches up to the roof. He walks up to him. He presses the paper to Taekwoon's chest, pushing on him. "What is this?! How can you write this? In the same style as the notes from my secret admirer in high school?!"

"Can't you guess?" Taekwoon asks, barely any sound behind his words. He sighs, folding the paper. Realization dawns on Wonshik's features. Taekwoon nods slowly, handing the note back. "Besides, you're with that Sanghyuk guy. Hence my words."

"Stop for a second. You think I'm dating Sanghyuk? Hakyeon would bind me and leave me to the zombies if I did that," Wonshik voices, grabbing Taekwoon's wrist. "Besides, I saw you put the notes in my locker. It was cute to watch you."

Taekwoon blushes. He adjusts his weight, smiling weakly. "You saw?"

"Yep. You've grown and changed a little," Wonshik confirms, tilting his head. Taekwoon laughs, staring at the floor.

"So have you."

"Yeah, I guess," Wonshik speaks, as his group runs up to them.

"Horde. About fifty," Sanghyuk reports, "the doors are shut and barred."

Wonshik nods at him, as they take off to find places to fight them. He turns back to Taekwoon. "I don't know how or if we can make this work now, but I'd say killing some zombies would be a fun idea."

Taekwoon nods, agreeing with him. Wonshik chuckles, as they walk down to join the group defending the hotel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I fail at zombie aus. I am sorry. I'll never write one again. At least I didn't make anyone die... But good news~ The "30 Day" challenge is over. Whoop! Until I upload again~ (-<) <3 ^_^