Clothes Sharing

A Wontaek Collection

"ing !"

Taekwoon looks up. His boyfriend—Taekwoon sighs happily at that thought—marches over to him, shirt off, holding a small shirt.

"What did you do now Wonshik?" Taekwoon asks, grabbing the small article of clothing. He studies the fabric, tilting his head. "Isn't this your favorite shirt?"

"No . This is the shirt I wear when I wanna ing pop the top buttons, and get you to come onto me," Wonshik speaks, screaming slightly. Taekwoon laughs, and Wonshik glares at him. "What?!"

"You think a shirt is what gets me to want with you?" Taekwoon asks, moving to pull Wonshik closer. His fingers loop around the belt loops of Wonshik's pants. "Although, I will admit it didn't hurt."

"," Wonshik curses, before Taekwoon decides to shut him up with his lips. Wonshik's hands come to rest at Taekwoon's sides. They rub the material there, as they lazily kiss in their kitchen. Wonshik pulls back after a minute, panting for air.

"As much as I want this," Wonshik glances downward. "And how much our friends are starting to want this, I seriously need to get ready."

"Are you going to put on a shirt, just so I can peel it off you later?" Taekwoon asks, pecking Wonshik's lips.

"Maybe. I'll be back love," Wonshik speaks, slipping away to their room. Taekwoon rolls his eyes, and turns back to finish their breakfast. It's ends up plated, with the other dishes mostly clean by the time Wonshik returns.

"How's this, babe?"

Taekwoon looks back at Wonshik. A familiar knit red sweater falls beyond his wrists and hips. The same black pants stick to his legs. Taekwoon chuckles, and walks over to him. He takes the snapback off Wonshik's head. He pushes his hair back, and slips it on his own.

"That's better," Taekwoon answers, flipping it around. Wonshik chuckles, as Taekwoon pecks his lips. They move closer, kissing each other gently.

"You look cute with my snapback on," Wonshik whispers, tilting his head, and blinking rapidly.

"You look hot in my sweater. Maybe better than that shirt," Taekwoon confesses, smirking coyly against Wonshik's lips. Wonshik releases a breathy laugh.

"I don't have time for this," he whispers, pulling on Taekwoon's shirt, and taking him to their shared room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: The zombie au is kicking my . I was gonna post this after that was done. but its been over a month. I think it's time. Do snapbacks count as clothing? Oh, well. Here you all go. (-<) <3 ^_^