Handcuffed Together

A Wontaek Collection

"All arise for Judge Cha Hakyeon," a court attendant commands. A rather large courtroom stands. Guards force two handcuffed men to stand, as a man with black hair walks up to the judge's podium.
"Sit," Hakyeon commands, siting down himself. "Today starts the proceedings of the prosecution of Jung Taekwoon and Kim Wonshik. The case of Jung vs the city of Seoul will begin with the opening statements from the prosecution."
A man with blond hair stands, smoothing his suit. "Han Sanghyuk for the prosecution, your honor. Ladies and gentleman of the jury, these two men have committed crimes of thief, murder, manslaughter, possession of illegal firearms, and possession of narcotics—"
"Taekwoon never had the drugs on him. That's a lie!" The handcuffed, dark blue-haired one yells.
"Mr. Kim. Please remain quiet while the prosecutor is speaking," Hakyeon demands, staring at him. "Proceed Mr. Han."
"Thank you, your honor. Members of the jury, we will prove to you the crimes previously stated were committed by this pair. We will prove that the streets and the world will be safer without them on it," Sanghyuk continues, moving to the jury. "I hope you all will see reason, and see what my side sees. Thank you."
"Any opening statements from the defendants?"
"Lee Hongbin for the defense your honor," another suited man states.
"," Sanghyuk mutters under his breath, as he returns to his seat.
"Members of the jury. The only thing this pair is guilty of, is being in love. Is that truly a crime? The only theft, even possibly committed, is that of each other's hearts," Hongbin comments, smiling sweetly at the jury. "I personally see no problems with that." Hongbin returns to his seat beside the pair, fixing his black fringe.

 

"Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim! Stop kissing in my courtroom, or you both will be removed," Hakyeon snaps, as the head inspector, Lee Jaehwan, attempts to answer Sanghyuk's questions. The pair separates, and string of a saliva connecting them. Taekwoon moves off Wonshik's lap.
"We don't get much time together. We're enjoying it," Wonshik speaks, playing with Taekwoon's long hair.

 

"Has the jury reached a verdict?" Hakyeon asks. The first chair of the jury stands.
"We have your honor," he speaks, grabbing a small sheet of paper. "On the counts of thief, we find the pair guilty; on the counts of murder, we find them guilty; on the counts of manslaughter, we find them guilty; on the counts of possession of illegal firearms, we find them guilty; and on the counts possession of narcotics, we find them guilty," the man speaks. The courtroom erupts in noise.
"Order!" Hakyeon yells, banging his gavel on his podium. "Thank you. May be seated. Twenty years each for the theft, twenty-five for the murders, ten for the manslaughter, five for the firearms, and five for the narcotics." Hakyeon bangs the gavel in finality, "Court closed."
Wonshik grabs Taekwoon's hand, and frowns. "Well, we'll have sometime to ourselves. If we do that good behavior thing."
"Since when have either of us been good?" Taekwoon responds, smirking after.
"I'll miss you," Wonshik whispers, smirking himself. He leans in, and kisses Taekwoon's lips.
"I'll miss you," Taekwoon responds, as they are separated. Handcuff are slapped on their wrists, before they are lead out of the courtroom.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 551, alright. I'm pretty sure this isn't what they meant with the prompt, but it's done. (-<) <3 ^_^