High School AU

A Wontaek Collection

"Taekwoon, stop staring at him," a teenage boy hisses. Taekwoon looks to him, and fixes his hood.
"I can't help it Hakyeon," he whispers, blushing slightly.
"You shouldn't go near him. He has tattoos and he does graffiti and his friends tortured my cat," Hakyeon informs. Taekwoon swoons, and smiles slightly.
"Yeah, I know," he sighs, looking back at him. A hand slices over his neck.
"Dude!" Hakyeon screeches, causing half of the cafeteria to look their way. Taekwoon drops his head down, as soon as the man he was ogling glances his way.
"Shut up. He'll think we're stupid freaks," Taekwoon whispers, pulling on his long hair.
"Keep up this quiet thing, and he won't even think you exist," Hakyeon counters, glaring down at him.

 

"Yo, Wonshik."
"Yo, it's Ravi."
"Yo, your raps always start with yo."
"Yo, Sanghyuk. That doesn't even make sense."
"You both are stupid."
"Shut up Hongbin!"
"Shut up Hongbin!"
Wonshik looks down at his latest tattoo. Deep blue ink floods across his arm. Lyrics of songs that have inspired him more than any teacher or parent. He smiles. A shout ring out, and the trio looks across the cafeteria. Wonshik looks at the one hiding shyly. He smiles widen, before chuckling to himself. He turns back to his friend, avoiding the small heat on his cheeks.

 

Taekwoon shifts in the corner of a loud party. Music pounds up through his feet. His hood covers most of his head. A small cup sits in his hands, filled with something brown and slushy, given to him by Hakyeon. He looks out to the middle of the room. Hakyeon grinds on the large nosed host. Hands are settled on hips, as their pants grow tighter.
Taekwoon looks away when they start making out. He starts walking out, chucking his drink away. He stuffs his hands in his pockets. He slips outside. Cold air hits his exposed arms.
"Leaving so soon?"
Taekwoon turns. A blush rises on his cheeks, and he nods slowly.
"It's not my scene," he whispers. Wonshik pushes off the exterior wall. He breathes out a puff of smoke, before dropping the cigarette . He crushes it under a heavy, black leather boot. Taekwoon looks up over his leather clad body. Smudged eyeliner amplifies the deep brown eyes.
"What is your scene?" Wonshik asks, moving over to him. Taekwoon looks down, and shrugs.
"Not this," he answers, cupping his wrist. Wonshik hums, and grabs his hands.
"Come on. Let me take you home," he speaks, walking over to a motorcycle. He straddles it, before kickstarting the engine. Taekwoon shuffles over, before moving behind Wonshik. Wonshik hands him a helmet, before slipping on his own.
"Hold on tight, Taekwoon," he speaks, flipping down the visor. Taekwoon's eyes widen, as he slips on the helmet. He knows my name! His arms wrap around Wonshik's before they take off.

 

Wonshik watches Taekwoon get off his bike. He leans, keeping his leg down for balance. He pulls off his helmet, as Taekwoon does the same.
"Thanks for the ride," Taekwoon whispers. Wonshik smirks, and tilts his head. The engine sputters off.
"I can think of a way for you to thank me," he speaks, leaning in close.
"I don't like kissing after people smoke. Otherwise, I think I would," Taekwoon confesses, looking down over him. Wonshik's smirk widens, and he chuckles deeply.
"Well, now I have a cute reason to quit. I'll see you around," he says, slipping in helmet back on. He kicks his bike back on, before winking at Taekwoon. He drives off, leaving Taekwoon with a rising blush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Okay. Last chapter I said six left. That countdown is true, FOR THE PROMPTS IN THE DESCRIPTION. I'm not yelling. I'm jut making sure people understand. Alright? (-<) <3 ^_^