Mistletoe

A Wontaek Collection

"Come on, babe. You'll look fine," Wonshik speaks, looking at the bedroom door.
"It's stupid," Taekwoon says, from behind closed doors.
"It can't be that bad," Wonshik counters. The door opens, and his boyfriend steps out. A tacky Christmas sweater covers his chest. A wire sits in the back, arching over his head. A piece of green mistletoe hangs over his head.
"I look stupid," he speaks, fixing his black pants. Wonshik laughs, moves over to him. He rests his hands around Taekwoon's neck. He pushes up to kiss his lips.
"You look adorable. Now let's go, before Hakyeon spams out phones."

 

Wonshik tightens his grip around his drink. He watches, as a pair of girls kiss his boyfriend's cheeks. Taekwoon blushes, as the girls walk away. Wonshik's hand squeezes the cup further. His drink shoots out, and onto the floor.
"Calm down man."
"Shut up, Sanghyuk," Wonshik grits through his teeth. "People are kissing my boyfriend."
"Now, who put him in the mistletoe sweater?" Sanghyuk asks, smirking at him.
"Shut up," Wonshik growls, glaring at him.
"Go kiss him, and show everyone that he's yours," Sanghyuk speaks. Wonshik smirks. He looks over Taekwoon's exposed neck.
"I have a better idea."

 

Taekwoon's back hits a wall. His groans ares swallowed by Wonshik's lips. Taekwoon's eyes flutter closed. He moves closer into Wonshik's touch. Wonshik smirks, as he trails kisses down Taekwoon's jaw. He continues down, before kissing his neck.
"Wonshik. You'll leave a mark. Everyone will see," Taekwoon pants. Wonshik smirks, and scrapes his teeth against Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon gasps out, as his hair is grabbed. Wonshik moves his head around, and bites at the other side of Taekwoon's neck.
"Good," Wonshik whispers, moving away from Taekwoon's neck. He pecks at his lips, smiling brightly. "I'll see you back in the party."

 

Wonshik watches people come up to kiss Taekwoon. Their eyes linger over the fresh bite marks, before they move away. Wonshik smiles into his new drink, before turning back to talk with Sanghyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Xmas theme in the middle of July. Perfect. Almost there guys. Six themes left. (-<) <3 ^_^