Starving

A Wontaek Collection

“I didn't know I was starving until I tasted you.”

 

Taekwoon never really had a serious relationship. Most would leave him for him being too cold. He only left his family behind when he went on to be an idol. Most of the affection he received came from Hakyeon and his hugs. There were the times when he'd receive kisses from the other members, out of dares or for bonding.

It was the day when Hakyeon came to visit Taekwoon and Wonshik when it happened. Hakyeon had a plan, and neither of the two knew about it.

“Okay, from what I understand and has researched, you two are the last two that need to kiss,” Hakyeon explained, smirking slightly at them. Taekwoon choked on his coffee, coughing after. Wonshik blushed red, clashing with his silver hair.

“Hakyeon!” Taekwoon coughed out, as Hakyeon crossed his arms.

“I'm serious,” Hakyeon countered, before turning to leave. “I want details once it's done.” He walked out the door, pulling a blue towel out from his bag.

“The worst part is that he is serious,” Taekwoon muttered, looking down at his coffee. Wonshik coughed, before standing from his seat by the mirror. Taekwoon glanced over, blinking at him.

“I know, but I suppose it should just get done.”

“I guess,” Taekwoon agreed, before feeling Wonshik hand on his chin. Wonshik tilted his head up, before kissing Taekwoon on the lips. Taekwoon gasped softly, before relaxing into it.

Wonshik felt safe, as Taekwoon closed his eyes. Wonshik pulled back, leaving Taekwoon perfectly still.

“Not the worst,” Wonshik whispered, before shifting away.

“VIXX LR IN TWO!”

Taekwoon flickered his eyes open, to watch Wonshik leave the room. Taekwoon's hand comes up to rub against his lips.



 

Taekwoon shifted away from Wonshik after that, avoiding Wonshik outside of time spent on stage. Wonshik noticed, not knowing how to fix it.

Taekwoon was laying on his bed, attempting to sleep, counts to songs playing in his head instead of the song helping to sleep. A small knock pulled him from his music. He took an earbud out.

“Yeah?”

“Can I come in?” Wonshik muttered, muted from the door.

“You can,” Taekwoon answered, before the door opened. Wonshik walked in, closing the door after.

“Taekwoon? Did I do something wrong?” Wonshik asked, as Taekwoon sat up.

“No,” Taekwoon denied, pulling out the other earbud.

“What happened then? This whole subunit thing was going fine until that kiss. Did you hate it?” Wonshik questioned, causing Taekwoon to look away.

“No, I didn't hate it,” Taekwoon whispered.

“Then what happened?!” Wonshik snaps, making Taekwoon flinch. “Sorry.”

“I liked it and you seemed uninterested and I've been thinking about it since then and I don't know why I can't stop thinking about it and–”

Wonshik had grabbed Taekwoon's shirt, pulling him closer to kiss him. Taekwoon moved into it, grabbing Wonshik's sides. He melted, butterflies coming to life like his first time on stage.

Wonshik pulled back, watching Taekwoon. “Shut up. You think too much.” Wonshik kissed him again, bringing more than butterflies to Taekwoon's stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I don't know why aff does this bold thing... But whatever I guess. HI. I live. Here is a thing. I hope you guys like it. Let me know? Until the next~ (-<) <3 ^_^