Spin the Bottle

A Wontaek Collection

"Come on, Taekwoon. Just one round," a short man begs, bouncing slightly.
"I don't want to even be here, Kyungsoo," Taekwoon whines, shifting his murky drink.
"It's just spin the bottle," Kyungsoo states, pouting his full lips.
"But still," Taekwoon whispers, watching the group of people crowd the table.
"Almost everyone is drunk, and it's not like it's going to be remembered," Kyungsoo reasons, drinking his own drink.
"Fine," Taekwoon gives, following his friend to the table. They sit beside each other, as some people break away. Taekwoon sips his drink, watching the group.
"Listen up!" A man yells, looking at the small crowd. "It goes, spin, shot, spin, shot, kiss. Got it?" The crowd murmurs in agreement, and the man smiles. "Great, let's start."
The first round starts. An almost underage, blond boy is awkwardly kissed boy a man with black fringe. Kyungsoo awkwardly kisses the announcer, blushing madly afterward. It's lands on Taekwoon next, and he gulps down the shot. He watches it turn around, and land on the man across from him. Taekwoon gasps.
"Let's go, Wonshik," the announcer says, smiling brightly.
"Shut up, Jongin," Wonshik states, taking a shot. He winces at the taste, and walks toward Taekwoon. He looks over the shy long haired man, and smiles.
"Hi," Taekwoon greets, as Wonshik straddles him.
"Hello," Wonshik speaks, pressing his lips to Taekwoon's. Taekwoon gasps, and their teeth awkwardly clang. Taekwoon flushes red, and his heartbeat grows wild. Wonshik moves away, and back to his seat. Taekwoon stills for a moment, before leaving the group. He runs outside, staggering slightly. The cold air invades his senses, and he calms down.
"Was it bad?" A deep voice asks, and Taekwoon's pulse speeds back up.
"No," Taekwoon states, turning to Wonshik.
"You're that quiet music major, aren't you?" Wonshik asks, swirling his own drink.
"Yeah, I'm a music major," Taekwoon whispers, watching the white haired man.
"Hmm. You are shyer than I thought," Wonshik comments, smiling brightly. He finishes his beer, and walks down to where Taekwoon stands.
"Is that bad?" Taekwoon asks, as Wonshik spins the bottle around.
"Not at all," Wonshik smiles, pointing the next of the bottle at Taekwoon. "Look, it landed on you." Taekwoon frowns, and Wonshik turns it toward himself. "Look, me." Taekwoon looks up to Wonshik's eyes, and the white haired man raises an eyebrow. Taekwoon his lips, and nods slowly.
Wonshik pulls him close, and kisses his lips, gentler than before.
Taekwoon's heart flutters.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 414~ I struggled with this. Also, spot the Hyukbin and Kaisoo. (-<) <3 ^_^