Coffee Shop!AU

A Wontaek Collection

A white haired man twirls a pencil into his curly hair. He pulls it out, and the lock falls in front of his eyes. He exhales, and stares at the blank piece of lined paper on the circular table. He leans back, and chews on the end of the wooden pencil.
"Try the coffee," a light voice suggests. The white haired man looks up, pulling the pencil from his mouth.
"Habit," he states, looking to the name tag. "What would you recommend then, Leo?"
"How much coffee do you like?" Leo asks, and the man shrugs.
"I like the caffeine, not the taste," the man states.
"I know of something," Leo states. "Can I get your name for the cup?"
"Ravi," the white haired states. Leo nods, and walks away. Ravi watches him. Leo pulls his hair back, some of it falling forward. He adjusts the apron around his waist, and starts preparing something. Ravi smiles, and starts writing mindlessly on the paper. He writes for a while, until a cup is set in front of him. Ravi looks up to the cup, and up to Leo's eyes.
"Thanks," Ravi mutters, grabbing it in his left hand.
"It's on the house," Leo whispers, before walking back to the counter. Ravi sips the hot drink, and smiles. It's sweet, and chocolatey. He write continuously, sipping at the sugary coffee. Words flow across the page, and time passes quickly. Ravi drops the pencil, looking over the several pages of writing. He stretches his hand, and looks over his work. He nods, and glances at Leo behind the counter. He grabs the pencil quick, and writes the title up at the top.
'Something Sweet.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 281 words. Short. Well, I am doing a writing challenge for Wontaek. Let's see how this works out. (-<) <3 ^_^