Idol/Fan!AU

A Wontaek Collection

"I love you~"
A black-haired man plays the outro of the song, before rising to his feet, away from the piano. His sandy blond partner for the song smiles brightly at him, and he allows a small to creep on his own. The crowd in front of them cries slightly. The sandy blond turns to him, and hugs him, microphone in hand.
"Have fun with the rest of your concert, Leo," the blond speaks, pulling away. He walks off stage, and runs backstage. Leo turns to the crowd, and waves slightly. The mostly female crowd explodes with squeals. He pulls the microphone to his lips, and smiles.
"Are you ready for the drawing?" He asks in a very light tone. The crowd screams, and the screen behind them flashes. Six digits appear on the screen, continuously changing.
"First number," Leo demands. The number brightens, revealing a four. Most of the crowd groans in disappointment.
"Second." A nine.
"Third." Six.
"Fourth." Two.
"Fifth." Two again.
"Final," Leo smiles. The light flashes out.

A male in the back of the masses holds his ticket in his hand.
"Give me a three. Please a three," he chants under his breath. The light dims revealing the curvy number. The male's eyes widen, and he screams out. A security guard walks to his row, and he walks to the edge in a daze. He looks over his ticket, and nods. He guides him up, and onto the stage.

Leo watches the teenage male fan walk up to him.
"What's your name?" Leo asks, smiling slightly at him.
"Wonshik," the teen states, looking at him with awe.
"Well, you won. Which song would you like me to sing?" Leo asks. Wonshik gulps, his mouth growing dry. "Hmm?"
"Would you please sing," Wonshik starts, coughing awkwardly. "Love Letter?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 301~ Well, I broke three hundred, which is great. (-<) <3 ^_^