Angel/Demon!AU

A Wontaek Collection

A man stands by a ledge of rock. Pure white wings pulse behind him, grown from his . A metal sword hangs from a belt around his white pants. He faces a small city, watching lights flicker on and off.
"A demon could find you so easily, Taekwoon," A deep voice speaks. He doesn't turn, yet shrugs in acknowledgment. The figure man walks to him, rubbing where the wings connect to the skin.
"You know that I'm immune to you, Wonshik," Taekwoon whispers, his voice floating on the air.
"I know, and yet you return to me," Wonshik states, walking to his side.
"You return to me as well," Taekwoon comments, looking to the red-eyed man.
"You could stay down here on earth," Wonshik comments, fixing his orange hair.
"It's not that simple," Taekwoon states, looking back to the city. Wonshik exhales, and interlaces their fingers.
"I wish it were," he whispers, leaning on his shoulder. Taekwoon smiles, and kisses Wonshik's head.
"Me too. Yet we both know what happens," Taekwoon replies, as a star in the sky flickers. "I'm being called back."
"Tomorrow then?" Wonshik asks. Taekwoon nods, and pulls away from him.
"We'll think of a way. I know we will," Taekwoon whispers, his voice barely on the wind again.
"I'll see you, my angel," Wonshik states. Taekwoon laughs, shooting up into the air. His long hair flies into the wind, and he looks back down. He waves shyly, and continues upward.

 

Wonshik walks back to the cliff, after spending the day thinking. He reaches it, as the moon hangs over head. No one stands before him. No white wings, no feathers to show he was here.
"Taekwoon?" Wonshik whispers, looking around. No one falls from the sky, and the red-eyed man pouts. He rubs his neck, and walks down to the town. He pulls his black hoodie over his head, and states at all the humans passing him. He slips into a darker part of town, and waits for someone to pass along.
The first girl doesn't scream.

 

Taekwoon lands on the cliff. He couldn't come the day before. He faces the town, as Wonshik walks up to him.
"I'm sorry. I had to fight another last night," Taekwoon states, looking at him. "What happened to you?"
"I-I took someone. You suppress my urges. I hadn't taken another in so long," Wonshik whispers, looking up to Taekwoon. The circles under his eyes are shown.
"Wonshik," Taekwoon whispers, walking to him.
"No," Wonshik denies, backing away. "An angel like you shouldn't even be around an incubus like me." The angel stalls, and looks to him. "I'll just go." Wonshik turns to leave, and the angel grabs his wrist.
"No. Remember why we always meet?" Taekwoon whispers, his hair blowing into his face. Wonshik looks up at him. "We fell in love, despite all of that. I am supposed kill you, but I won't."
"Maybe you just should," Wonshik whispers, staring back down. Taekwoon huffs, and pulls him close. The angel's lips cover the incubus's. Their eyes close, as their lips stay connected. Their foreheads connect, as their lips pull away.
"I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to join you, as soon as I figure out how," the angel whispers, against the incubus's lips.
"Alright," the incubus whispers back. Taekwoon pulls Wonshik closer, and wraps his wings around them both.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 564~ Not bad. I swear they were going to . Maybe next time. (-<) <3 ^_^