First Meeting

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

zea1.jpg

Kim Dong Jun's (ZE:A) POV

I was listening to our band's song, "Here I am"when I realized the tardy bell rang. I took my earphones out and wrapped it around my ipod. I was looking around to see if any of the other members were hanging around. No luck. "Well I better head off to first period." I thought to myself. My mouth was quite dry as I my lips. I decided I was going to get a drink before I head of to Homeroom. I turned the corner and to my surprise this girl about my age bumped in to me. I suspected she was new because she didn't apologize. If she knew who I was she would have apologized. ZE:A is very popular at our school. I'm the maknae so most girls look at me. I can't help but be adorable! ^^Anyways, I helped her pick up her books but she was still silent.

"You're supposed to say sorry." I said scolding her. She looked really sorry and it made me feel bad as I handed her the books that she dropped.

"Omo. Mianheyo." She said bowing then walking away slowly. How rude! She didn't even say "thanks" or anything! Plus she left in the middle of our conversation! Some nerve she's got there.

"Next time say thank you when they help you pick up your books!" I shouted after her. I tried to make it sincere as I possibly could. But it just didn't come out the way I wanted it to.

I headed back towards Homeroom and I sat down next to my chingu. He's from the boyband: "Boyfriend." My dear chingu, No Min Woo. We are both maknaes so we have that in common. We also both have innocence. But just because your the maknae, doesn't mean your always good. I mean there's Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior. He is not that innocent. He is "King of sharp tounge." That scares me the most.

"Class we have a new student." I focused on ssaesangnim. "She comes from...Omo! Where is it that you come from?" Ssaesangnim asked looking at a girl that I thought looked familiar.

"A place. I come from a place Ssaesangnim." The girl answered sarcastically.

"Haha. I know that...but where exactly do you come from?" She smiled at the girl and then I remembered her. She was the rude girl from this morning!!

"I come from....from...."

"What's this? She doesn't even know where she came from!" Cho Kyuhyun said trying to be playful...but I think he hurt her feelings anyways.

"I do too know where I come from ... it's just-" The rude girl said softly. 

Minwoo leaned towards her and whispered in her ear. I couldn't make out what they were saying but at least our homeroom teacher focused off of the new girl and back on to her lecture. 

 

Min Woo's (Boyfriend) POV

To me, that new girl is really something. She doesn't even know that I'm from "Boyfriend." I bet she doesn't even know which band Kyuhyun is in ... or what band Dong Jun is in. I admire her for that. I whispered in her ear to stop her from drawing any more attention to herself.

"Annyeong. No Min Woo imnida. What's your name?" I smiled at her and tried to make it so she's comfortable talking to me.

She has this angelic or baby-face. No matter how much you want to look away...you always end up staring at her again. She is soooo cute! She is also really shy and mysterious. That means she has a secret. And I want to be the first one to find out what that secret is. No matter how long it will take.

"Annyeong...Han Mi Sun imnida." She bowed cutely with her bangs flopping.

She isn't like most girls around here. Most girls would be too shy or too nervous to talk to us Kpop legends. However, we are just regular human beings. Only we write music and sing it. And we are known almost about everywhere! She's different though because she probably wouldn't have cared much anyways even if she knew who we are.