Lunch...?

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

Han Mi Sun's POV

"Nice to meet you Min Woo ssi." I said slowly looking directly at him.

I slouched down in my seat and stared at our homeroom ssaesangnim. She was quite cheerful and lively. She is way better than my old school's homeroom ssaesangnim. All he ever did was make us sit down and be quiet for the WHOLE period. What a kill joy. Min Woo leaned in towards me again.

"So how come you couldn't tell the class where you're from?" He looked really curious. I know someone would ask this question sooner or later...but I didn't think it would be him.

Truth is... I wanted to say where I am from but I knew my oppa wouldn't be too happy to hear it. I can't exactly tell people where I'm from .. or mention my other names. If I do then oppa, and I will be in some serious trouble. This situation can't be helped. But I wish this problem never came up in the first place. Before I had a chance to answer Min Woo, the guy that I ran into this morning, leaned towards us.

"What are you guys talking about?" He said nonchalantly.

"Oh ... just where she's from ... Omo! Plus her name is Han Mi Sun." Min Woo said to that guy.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Dong Jun imnida. So you're the mysteriously rude girl I ran into this morning..." He sounded content and sincere.

"Omo. Mianheyo. Jongmal mianhe." I bowed like three times.

"Don't apologize! Really! I think hyung should be the one to apologize to you Mi Sun ssi." Min Woo sang. 

I couldn't help but laugh at Min Woo's aegyo...he is REALLY good at it. I remember when my Oppa would use aegyo on me ... just to get what he wanted. I rarely get to see that side of him anymore. So Min Woo really made me happy again.

 

Dong Jun's (ZE:A) POV

Han Mi Sun...is it? She really isn't as rude as I thought she'd turn out to be. I'm just glad that we got started on the right foot. Otherwise things could've gotten out of hand. May be she should sit with us at lunch. Yes. I like that. She should join "Boyfriend," "ZE:A," and "Super Junior" for lunch. I hope this turns out okay.

"Yah! Mi Sun ssi ... do you want to join Min Woo and I for lunch today?" I asked in the most cutest, and politest way ever.

"Yes! Mi Sun ssi!! Join us for lunch!" Min Woo said getting all worked up over nothing. I think someone may like a certain someone ... if you catch my drift ...

Min Woo has always been the cute adorable maknae that gets most of the girls. I can see why. I mean without his cuteness ... who would he be? That's really hard for me to even think about. I mean seriously. Min Woo of "Boyfriend"... not being cute?? It just doesn't add up. It would be like the sun without the moon. The two things need each other to survive.

"So, will you join us?" I repeated making sure she heard me the first time.

"Well...I might eat lunch with my new chingu...but if she has other plans...then...maybe."

Was that a yes or a no? Did my ears hear correctly? She has a chingu already?? I thought she was new. I thought all she knew was Min Woo and I. I did not see this coming. I got rejected by Han Mi Sun. Well sort of. I shouldn't really care anyways though. She doesn't even know who "ZE:A" is. So why should I care if she isn't even a fan??