The Next Day

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

Han Mi Sun's POV

I blinked rapidly and rubbed my eyes. The sun's powerful rays beamed down on me. I couldn't handle it. I felt like a mess. I must have cried myself to sleep last night. I sat up in bed and unfurled the covers.

*Hmm? Covers? I didn't put them on me last night... that's strange..* I thought to myself while staring at the sheets in awe.

I unlocked my door and hesitantly opened it. I could smell the scent of waffles. Huh? What's this? Oppa can't cook .. it must be someone else ... I slipped on my hoodie and walked down the stairs. I could hear man voices. Did Oppa have a friend over? 

"Aaah~ There she is! Little Mi Sun ssi!!~" It was Oppa's friend, Lee Tae Min.

Photobucket

He is very feminine. . and when I was younger .. I always thought Tae Min was my Unnie and not Oppa.. Woops. But what is he doing here? I saw Oppa come out all happily. I was surprised to see Min Woo follow in after Dong Woo Oppa. 

  DW.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXQvxRLQL5N-mKnv_HN2G

Min Woo was wearing a cute apron and had flour all over it. So he was the one cooking? Is Oppa okay with this..? I looked at Tae Min and Oppa .. then back to Min Woo. What's going on??

"Hi Tae Oppa .." I bowed politely.

"Aigoo!~ So formal!" He pulled me in for a big hug. I felt squished until he released me.

"Min Woo Oppa? You're parents didn't come yet?"

"Oh that!~" He smiled and opened his mouth to say something until Oppa cut him off.

"I let him stay a little longer." Dong Woo Oppa smiled his gummy smile. I still felt confused.

"Oppa .. what is Tae Oppa doing here..?" I said eyeing my brother down, letting him know I was reffering to our secret.

"Apparently-"

"It seems like you already now my hoobae! I'm Min Woo's Sunbae. I taught him many things, mostly dancing!~" Tae Min winked at Min Woo and he blushed slightly. Oh .. so they know each other .. does that mean..?

"Oh I see .. So Oppa .. does that mean he-" Oppa quickly covered my mouth and dragged me off into the living room.

"We'll be back~" He smiled.

"Yah! Pfft. Why did you do that?"

"Because! Your friend is still mortal!! Dummie!" He flicked my forhead.

"Owwwwh! Yah! Then how do they know each other???"

"Because Tae Min goes undercover as a mortal too you, Pabo!!" 

"Aish! Well sorrryyyy! I didn't know!" I pouted and crossed my arms. He sighed then my hair.

"Mian .. I didn't mean to yell .. but Min Woo doesn't know .. so let's keep it that way .. Mm?" 

I nodded. I felt bad for almost blowing my cover .. but I never knew Min Woo would know an angel like Oppa and I .. this day just gets weirder and weirder ..

"Okay .. by the way. Did you put a blanket on me last night..?" 

"Eh? Ew no. Why would I go into your room after what happened last night? Now go help Min Woo cook breakfast. Afterall, YOU should be cooking for the guests.." He showed his tongue. I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

"So childish.." I trudged to the kitchen and headed over to Tae Min. "Tae Oppa~" He smiled and looked at me.

"Neh?"

"Were you here last night..?"

"Yes! But you were asleep.." He pouted. I giggled.

"So .. did you put a blanket on me last night..?"

"Huh? Oh no .. your brother said not to go into your room last night because you had a fight .." He sighed. "Oh but I should have!" 

What's this? Not him either? Then ... was it Min Woo perhaps? He seems awfully quiet today. I walked over to the cooking cutie and gave him a back hug. I whispered into his ear..

"Min Woo Oppa~" He was startled and jolted back a bit.

"Omona! asdfghjkl! Mi Sun-ah! You scared me!" He held his heart and panted heavily. I giggled and continued to back hug him.

"Mianhae~" 

"Aigoo. Haha. It's okay. So .. are you going to help me?" He smiled. I nodded.

"By the way .. Oppa .. did you happen to go into my room last night?"

I looked at him and noticed he seemed a bit jumpy. Was it him afterall? If so .. why is he so jumpy .. he can just tell me..

"Uhh .. erm .. m-maybe .."

"Oppa .. just tell me."

"Ummm .. yes." I opened my mouth to say something in response until he spoke again. "But I swear it was an accident!" His face was as red as a cherry's.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Well .. after I saw Hyung Sik put a blanket on you last night .. I went in to go check on you .. and you were asleep .. so I sat on your bed to hug you until..." His voice trailed off. This time I blushed.

"U-until what..?"

"Until .. you kissed me in your sleep.."

"EH?!?!" He giggled at my reaction. 

"Aigoo. So cute~" He pinched my cheek. I stared at him in disbelief. So Hyung Sik came back and .. then I kissed Min Woo .. did I possibly think it was Hyung Sik and so I decided to kiss him..?? Aniiiiii ani aniyaaa .. it can't be. It was a mere coincidence. "Gwenchana? You seem .."

"E-eh?!? Oh um .. hahaha I'm okay! Never better! Well I'm just going to wash up now .. haha!" I was red as a tomato.

I immediately ran upstairs and locked myself in my room. I leaned against the door and felt my heart beat. It was beating as fast as a cheetah can run. Eeeeeppp!

"What's up with Mi Sun ssi, Dong Woo hyung?"

"Beats me.." He shrugged it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM6WTepXe1Dh0hGJ2I

Park Hyung Sik's POV

I threw myself onto my bed. Why did I go back and cover her? She looked cold .. and helpless .. and cute .. but it wasn't my job to help her! I'm sure anyone would've done it .. just by looking at her.. she's so sweet .. and pure.

"Hyung Sik-ah~" Dong Jun said. He was at my house because we were going to do our history project together.

"Neh?" 

"Are you okay? You seem upset about something .."

"Oh .. uhh .. I'm just .. worried about someone.."

"Ooooohhh so there's a girl involved .. huh?" Dong Jun teased.

"Eh? H-how are you so sure that it's a girl?"

"Oh please .. it's written all over your face! It's Mi Sun ssi .. isn't it .." Dong Jun smirked.

"Mwoh? Pfft. Yah! Why would it be- I mean of all people .. she- It's not .. I can't-"

"You baffling, proves I'm right. Do you ... like her..?" Dong Jun smiled evily and crossed his arms over his chest. I swallowed hard.

"Wh-what? Pssshh... nooo why would I like a silly girl like her?" I used as a cover up. He chuckled.

"Okay Hyung~ Whatever you say~ I mean .. since your not in to her .. I guess I can.."

I pinned Dong Jun down to the ground on an impulse. I looked him straight in the eyes. He continued to smirk at me, as if he knew I was going to do this .. wait .. what??

"Yah! Wh-why are you smirking??"

"Because I knew you liked her Hyung!"

"What?? N-no I don't!"

"Mmhmm .. and yet your jealous if I tried to make a move on her ..." He raised his eyebrows at me and I slumped a bit. Dang .. he's right.

"So .. m-maybe I do like her .. so what?"

"Oh .. so noowwwww you admit it? Dude! You're sooooo obvious!"

"A-am not!" My face became flushed. I was a deep shade of red and I couldn't hide it.

"Haha. Aigoo~ Hyungie is blushing!" He poked my cheek.

"Aish! Just sit down so we can continue our project!" I grumbled and sat down on the floor. He laughed and sat down too.

It got me thinking. Am I really being obvious? Appearantly Dong junnie didn't find it surprising .. that I like her. I wonder if she still knows that too? Maybe I was a bit too much last night .. I should go over and apologize to her ..

[Hours later]

"Bye Hyungie~" Dong Jun grabbed his backpack and was standing in my doorway.

"Bye Dong Jun-ah."

"Fighting! Oh .. and don't worry .. I'm sure she'll pick someone like you~" he teased.

"YAH!" I chased him out of the house, and he quickly ran away. "Aish that punk .." 

I went back inside the house and checked the time. Oh? 5:37 pm? I think I have time to stop by Mi Sun ssi's house and talk to her .. she wouldn't be doing something this late .. would she? I hope her brother wont scold me or anything .. he is really scary. Oh no. What if she's forbidden to see me?? I must go and talk to her !!

 

Han Mi Sun's POV

251750_502116623149581_1394067016_n.jpg

It was about 5 o'clock and Min Woo left after breakfast. Dong Woo Oppa and Tae Min Oppa were still at the house. I was bored out of my mind. I mean .. sure .. I love having both of them around the house .. but .. honestly .. they bond way faster together .. than I do with either of them. Tae Min Oppa is only fun to hang out with .. when you're alone with him.

"Wow .. Tae it's been a realllyyyyy long time. Hasn't it sis?" 

"Oh um .. nae! A long long time!"

Tae Min smiled and ruffled my hair. I pouted and looked at him funny. What is he tryna tell me? Why would he suddenly do that without saying anything? That's not normal .. is it?

"Awwh I missed the both of you, really!" He hugged me close and my hair. I was lost for words. What the-?!

"Well .. I have to handle .. a certain .. 'female' if you know what I mean.." Dong Woo Oppa winked at Tae Min Oppa and Tae Oppa winked back. I looked at the both of them puzzled.

"What female?"

"Hehe. Don't worry Mi Sun-ah~ I'll be back soon. Ara? In the meantime .. Tae Minnie here will keep ya company .. okay? Love you~" He pecked my cheek then quickly unfurrled his wings before I had a chance to say I love him too.

"Okay be careful!" I yelled out to him as he flew off. "Geesh.. what was that about?" I looked at Tae Min. He shrugged.

"Soooo~ What does the beautiful Mi Sunnie want to do now?"

"Ummm .. let's talk!" I suggested. He smiled and nodded.

"Okay .. whatever you want, Princess~"

We both got settled comfy on the couch. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and looked down at me in a cute, friendly way. I smiled up at him. It's been too long since Oppa and I hung out ..

"Actually .. let's watch a scary movie instead! Like the good old times!" 

"Haha ye! We should!"

I put in a scary movie, then cuddled up against Tae Min Oppa. He was so cuddly and soft. I nessled my head against his chest. I could hear his slow, steady breaths. I took a quick wiff and engulfed his scent. Mmm.. vanilla.

"Eeeeeeeeeekkkkk!" I squealed. Tae Min Oppa looked at me in concern.

"Mwoh?! What's wrong? Are you okay??" He paused the movie and held onto my hands. I blushed slightly and looked away feeling embarrassed.

"I saw a spider .." 

He exhaled in relief then chuckled slightly.

"Ahhh .. I see .. look Mi Sunnie .. there's something I've been dieing to tell you .."

"Hm? What is it?"

He continued to hold my hands and stared deep into my eyes.

"Mi Sunnie .. I .. like you."

"Oh? I like you too Tae Min Oppa~"

"Ani .. I mean .. I like you, like you .." His voice trailed off and I blushed majorly. I looked up at him with admiration.

"T-Tae Min Oppa~" 

He leaned down and placed a soft peck on my lips. I've never kissed him before .. but his lips were so sweet. We both pulled away with red faces. He was just as shy as I was. I was so surprised. We both turned towards the doorway as we heard a gasp and something falling onto the floor. Oh no .. not him.

 

Park Hyung Sik's POV

I decided to ride my bike over to her house. I haven't rode my bike in a while, so I decided it would be good excersize. I pulled up to her house, and parked my bike on the side. On my way to her house, I stopped at a floral shop and picked a beautiful boquet of roses. Mi Sun will like these for sure! Just then .. I heard a squeal.

 

"Eeeeeeeeeekkkkk!"  

I ran into her house, because the door was unlocked and I knew the screech was from Mi Sun ssi .. I stood by her doorway and saw her with an unfamiliar guy .. who's this? Is he, her boyfriend?

"Mwoh?! What's wrong? Are you okay??" The guy paused the movie and held onto Mi Sun's hands. She was .. blushing??

"I saw a spider .." I chuckled and smiled at her cuteness .. it seemed like the other guy was relieved too.

"Ahhh .. I see .. look Mi Sunnie .. there's something I've been dieing to tell you .." Uh oh. This can't be good!

"Hm? What is it?" She fluttered her adorable brown eyes.

"Mi Sunnie .. I .. like you." Huh? What does he mean??

"Oh? I like you too Tae Min Oppa~" Oh .. that way. Haha ..

"Ani .. I mean .. I like you, like you .." His voice trailed off and She blushed majorly. My jaw literally dropped down to the ground. Eh?!?!

"T-Tae Min Oppa~" 

Next thing I know, he moved in to kiss her, and they both pulled away blushing!! I gasped and dropped the roses onto the floor. My eyes were stinging with tears. Mi Sun ssi caught eyes with me.

"H-Hyung Sik!" She seemed just as startled as I did. She stood up and the other guy followed.

"Hm? Who is this guy, Mi Sunnie?" He called. 

I bit my bottom lip and stared at her one last time, before I stormed out of the house ready to leave. A tear gently rolled down my cheek. Oh no .. tears. They were falling from my eyes. It seems like she ran after me. I saw her come outside of the house, and she was in tears too.

"Hyung Sik!!!" She screamed. I've never seen her upset .. and I felt more horrible for seeing her cry like this. I feel like a jerk. Like everything is my fault. 

"I'm sorry to have interrupted!" I cried out to her as I was gathering my bike.

"Hyung Sik! It's not what you think!!!" She screamed back.

"Oh really??!! Then what is it??" I cried more.

She unexpectedly ran towards me and jumped into my arms. I dropped my bike at an impulse, as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We both cried together. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist, feeling bad, and wanting to hold her close to me.

"Hyung Sik Oppa .." She stood on her tippie toes and pressed her lips against mine. My eyes grew wide in astonishment. Could this be really happening?!

I took a quick glance and saw that Tae Min guy standing in the doorway .. now the roles have switched. He stood there with his moouth agape, and looked like a fool. Then I gently closed my eyes and kissed Mi Sun back.

"Mi Sun ssi .."

"Pabo .." She poked my forhead and laughed a bit with tears falling from her eyes. I wiped them with my thumbs and we both smiled at each other. I pressed our forheads together and smiled.

"I'm sorry I doubted you .." I chuckled. She giggled back.

"Just .. don't do it again.." She concluded.

We both pulled back and stared into each other's eyes. We both smiled like idiots in love .. but we somehow didn't mind .. I grabbed both her hands and we continued to stay like this for a while.

"I wont ..I promise." I linked my pinky with hers and we made a deal.

"Hyung Sik?" She looked up at me with her cute puppy dog eyes.

"Y-yes Mi Sun ssi?"

"Nan .. joahae."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Duuuuhhhhhnnnn duuuuunnnn duuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Hehe >< Sorry for the cliff-hanger! OTL! Sorry I haven't updated in a really lonnnnnggggggg time! Don hate me ( //.\\ ) I've just been really busy with school .. but it's Summer Vacation now and I will be updating a lot more now!! ^^