The New Girl

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

Author's Note: (This is supposed to resemble Kwangjo Chae Min! ^^)

 

[Weeks Later]

Mi Sun's POV

"Omo! Yong Jun-ah! What's going on over there ...?" I noticed a bunch of mean popular girls being mean to the new girl. Poor girl. After all, I know what it's like to be the new kid ... I feel really bad.

"The head of mean girls 'Hana' ... just had coffee spilled on her .. on accident .. by that new girl ... I give her props..." She laughed. I laughed too. At least she accidentally made herself a lengend on her first day ... I headed over to the crowd.

"Yah! What's all the fuss?!" I said putting my arm on the new girl's shoulder. The populars ..what are they going to do? I already scare them .. hehe.

"N-nothing ..." Hana said. Good choice ...

"What's that on your shirt then?" I asked nodding at the coffee stain on her shirt. I cracked my knuckles. She flinched in startlement.

"I-I just spilled coffee in myself ... and the new girl was helping me .." She said hesitantly.

"Oh really ...?" I raised an eyebrow and looked at the new girl. She quietly shook her head no. Hana didn't seem to notice. She was too busy looking at the ground because I scare her. Hana instantly ran off to her clique. I laughed. "Annyeonghaseyo!! Cheoeun Han Mi Sun imnida .." I said bowing to the new girl.

"Gamsahabnida..for that ... by the way ... Cheoeun Kwangjo Chae Min imnida .." She bowed and smiled. Awwwwh!! She's cute .. Bleh! I'm jealous. Hmmph. "Who's your chingu?" She asked looking at Yong Jun.

"Omo! Mianhe. This is my chingu Yong Jun .. Yong Jun .. this is-"

"Kwangjo Chae Min imnida..." She said to Yong Jun.

"Annyeong!" Yong Jun said cheerfully.

We escourted her to the bleachers. I asked her if I could see her schedule. We all had Music class together. Hmmmm. She has more classes with Yong Jun than I .. I hope nothing changes ... I really like Chae Min ssi. She's cool. She's not like most girls around here .. I just hope nothing bad happens ...

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Mianhe chingus ... I'm sorry if this is too short of a chapter ... I've been busy a lot lately ... and I will update ASAP! Fighting! ~ ^^ Saranghabnida! ♥