Friendly gesture

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9G7mFilMOsJHo-zJkOmR

Min Woo's POV

"Yah! Oppas!! Who's that girl?? And wae are you talking to her like she's important??" Ji Won said clutching me. *Aigoo. Not again with this girl.

"Yah...Ji Won ssi ... let's go for a walk..." Dong Jun Hyung said trying to support me.

"ANIE!! Shiro!! I want to go with Min Woo Oppa!!!" She started to whine and pout like a three year old.

"YAH!! Are you a baby?? Quit acting like one!!" I said on accident. I didn't mean to be so rude to her...but you gotta admit. She is pretty irritating.

"O-o-opppa..." Tears started to form in her eyes. She touched my arm.

"Mianhe Ji Won ssi. I didn't mean to say that...I-" She hugged me. In front of ALL the hyungs ... and in front of Mi Sun ssi...

"It's okay Oppa. I guess I should act more like a woman and less like a kid...huh?" She batted her eyes. "Annyeonghaseyo. Woo Ji Won imnida...who are you?" She asked Mi Sun ssi with a warm smile.

"Annyeong. Han Mi Sun imnida." Mi Sun bowed quietly while showing no emotions again.

"Omo! Are you my Unnie??" Ji Won asked.

"I'm in the 10th grade..."

"SO you ARE my Unnie!! I'm a freshman." She giggled and hugged Mi Sun. "Are you dating anyone here...?" Ji Won asked while looking at all the hyungs.

"Actually she's-" I was about to say she's my yoja chingu but one of the hyungs spoke up first.

"Ye. She's MY yoja chingu." Park Hyung Sik Hyung said while putting his book down and sitting next to Mi Sun ssi with his arm around her. "Isn't that right jagiya??" He pinched her cheeks and made a cute face. Mi Sun ssi blushed. Aigoo. What's THIS?!?!

"I-I-I am...?" Mi Sun ssi said unstable.

"Oh your just being modest...my jagiya is shy around others." Hyung Sik Hyung smiled and looked lovingly into Mi Sun's eyes. MAN I wish that was me right now...Why did hyung speak up?!?! I thought he didn't like her?!

"Omo!! Chin-cha?! I'm so happy for you two!!" Ji Won said feeling extremely happy. I noticed Sung Min Hyung. He was clenching his fists. He must be just as much jealous as I am towards Hyung Sik Hyung right now...

Mi Sun's POV

I felt my heart pounding. Am I really his yoja chingu? I thought he was just this mean jerk...but maybe he had feelings for me after all! OR maybe I'm getting way ahead. What if he's just using me to protect Min Woo ssi? Aigoo. Why do I feel so dang happy that Hyung Sik said I was his girl?? I'm not even supposed to date!! Plus he was really cold towards me from the beginning. Aish...why is he messing with me like this? What did I ever do to deserve this??