Chingu~

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

149548_165190963520024_7032709_n.jpg

Han Mi Sun's POV

I still couldn't get over the fact that Chae Min ssi seemed so familiar to me. Why was that? And why did my Oppas make me feel like I was so dang important?? I'm not that special ... honestly. I'm just a simple mortal. Okay maybe not a mortal .. more like an angel. But I can't help on being who I am! We all finished studying and then Chae Min ssi entered the room again.

"Omo. Chae Min ssi. We just finished our study session. Mianhae. You said you didn't need any help though ... right?" I asked looking at her in a concern and friendly way. She just shook her head modestly.

"A-ah ye. Koktchong maseyo! Gwaenchana! I don't need any help anyways ..." Min Woo Oppa, Sung Min Oppa, Dong Jun Oppa, and Yong Jun Onni started gathering their stuff. 

"Umm ... Mi Sun ssi?" It was the sweet and shy Min Woo. I looked up at him.

"Ye?"

"C-can I stay with you a little bit longer ...? I mean, my parents aren't home yet, and it'd be ashamed if I was home .. all alone .." He sincerely looked scared which had me worried. His big brown eyes were glistening. Maybe it was the sun reflecting on his eyes or something .. but it really made him look like he was about to cry. I caved in.

"Kurom! I enjoy your company always, Oppa!" I smiled and touched his arm sincerely. He perked up a bit.

"Omo! Chin-cha? So you'd be sad if I left?! Right...?" He batted his eyes in an innocent and appealing way. It was too irrisistable.

"Mi Sun-ah!!~ We're going to leave already. Araseo? Take care! Annnyyyeeeeooonnngg! Mwah!" Yong Jun Onni said. She squeezed me tight and kissed the top of my head.

"Annyeong Mi Sun ssi!!!" Dong Jun Oppa piped in.

"Saranghae Mi Sun-ah!!!" Sung Min Oppa said while bringing his hands into a heart shape. Too cute.

Everyone decided to leave but Min Woo Oppa. Chae Min ssi stayed back a bit longer too. Just me, Min Woo Oppa, and Chae Min ssi.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked looking at the two of them.

"A-anieyo. I have to go now. Hajiman ... gomawo for letting me join you guys. Mianhae if I was such a bother ..." Chae Min said grabbing her bag.

"Anie!! You were fine! I enjoyed having you over Chae Min ssi! I hope we can be close chingus!!" I hugged her good bye.

"Ch-chingus...? Chin-cha?..." She looked shocked and puzzled. I politely nodded my head.

"Nae!~ Annyeong chingu!!" I watched her walk out my door way. She looked back at me and smiled.

"A-annyeong. Chingu." 

749013_1308329776524_full.jpg

No Min Woo's POV

Chae Min ssi actually smiled at Mi Sun ssi just before she left. I was a bit surprised myself. Mi Sun ssi is just too sweet!! She accepts people even if they are mean to her!! Gosh she's so adorable! If only she was my adorable ness .. hehe!

"Mi Sun-ah~ I'm hungry!" I complained. She giggled at me then got up from the couch.

"Want me to make you something Oppa?" I nodded up and down harshly while giving her the pouty face. I don't know why .. but most girls fall in love with it.

"Nae~"

"What shall I make..?"

"COOKIES!!!~"

"Cookies...? That's all?"

"AND .. milkshakes!!" I clasped my hands together and got closer to her. She couldn't help but smile and blush all at once. She seemed so innocent and sweet. Just like cookies. ^^ "Koktchong maseyo! I'll help you make them Mi Sun-ah!~"

"Chin-cha? Haha. Gomawo Oppa!" She hugged me then started putting on her kitchen apron. "First we'll need cookie dough." Mi Sun ssi said. She went to the freezer and took out the chocolate chip cookie dough. Mmmmm. Yummy! My favorite.

"Wanna help me roll the dough Oppa?" She fluttered her eyes and grabbed another spoon for me. She extended it out for me.

"Nae~" I sang happily. Yay! We're gonna make cookies and drink milkshakes!! ^^