Lunch Date and My Secret?

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

156426_446525855375325_1971594938_n.jpg

Mi Sun's POV

Ring! Ring! 

"Okay. I hope you've all got a majority of your art projects done ... We'll present them tomorrow! Have a productive day!!" The ssaesangnim shouted to us as we all left for lunch.

They all lead me to a bunch of tables pushed together. Sung Min, Hyung Sik, Min Woo, and Yong Jun did. Min Woo was the one that grabbed my arm. I can't get over the fact that I'm actually ... in a weird way ... attracted to him ... actually I'm sort of attracted to Sung Min too ... Anie! What am I thinking?! Oppa told me to NEVER love another guy. Because what if he works under A.E.? Oppa told me to only date guys of my kind ... but since I'm at a completely different school ... with no guys of my kind ... I technically can't fall in love. Babo! But just being in Min Woo's grip makes me semi blush. Also being surrounded by them makes me blush. They're really cute .. Anie!! Snap out of it!! Get a hold of yourself!! Do you want to be tricked by Angel Erasers?! Shoots. My secret ... I might as well say my secret since I already hinted. I am not a regular teenage girl. I am an angel. Well actually ... an angel in training. No I'm not lieing nor am I just saying this to make you interested. My Appa was the head of all angels at my old school. My Appa didn't actually die of a motorcycle crash ... because he's already an angel. My Oppa just told me to say that it's the true story. My Appa just went to work for the "big guy" in the heavens. My Oppa took over and is now my leader. We are supposed to defend ourselves from the evil clan of "Angel Erasers." They are technically little devils. They want to erase all that's good. The only problem is ... You never know who is one because the A.E.'s are more human. I have three identities because I moved to two other countries before moving to my hometown in Korea. Han Mi Sun is my birth name. Plus it's my safety name. But I have two other names as well, like Kimura, Minami. That is my safe Japanese name. Or like Wang, Meiying. That's my safe Chinese name. I change my name a lot so the A.E.'s will find it harder to track me down.

"Mi Sun ssi? Gwaenchana?" Min Woo looked at me and I noticed that I mistakenly grabbed his hand.

"Omo. Mianheyo Min Woo ssi."

"Anie. It's alright." He pinched my cheeks and talked to me in baby talk. "My Mi Sun ssi is soooo gwiyeoptta!! Aigoo I can't resist you!!" He smiled.

I laughed unexpetedly. He just chukled at my laugh and laughed with me. Min Woo ssi always makes me happy. I could be in the WORST mood ever ... and then all of a sudden Min Woo ssi comes up to me ... and I'm already having the BEST day ever ... ^^

"Mi Sun ssi ... Can I introduce you to everyone?"

"Oh .. ah ne." I noticed 26 guys piling in sitting next to us.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They all said noticing me.

"Annyeong." I replied bowing.

"Mi Sun ssi ... This is my band ..." He stood next to 5 other guys as they did their band intro thingy.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are your "Boyfriend." Nice meeting you!!" They all said in a cute little kid way. I couldn't help but smile. Then Sung Min ssi called me.

"Mi Sun ssi ... This is my band ..." Sung Min stood next to 12 other guys.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are "Super Junior!" They all bowed sweetly and smiled. I turned to Hyung Sik to see if he would introduce his band but he just sat there quietly ignoring me.

"Yah! Hyung Sik ah!" He looked up at me finally. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your band??"

"Anie. Shiro." He replied harshly. Aish that guy. How rude is he??

"Annyeong Mi Sun ssi!" I turned and I saw Dong Jun! Omo? So Hyung Sik ah and Dong Jun ah are in the same band? Hmmm...

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are "ZE:A!" It's so nice to meet you Ms!! Fighting!!" Dong Jun lead the whole group. Dong Jun was surrounded by 7 guys and Hyung Sik was just sitting on his reading a book. Wow ... that's sad ...

"Hyung Sik ah!! Why didn't you want to introduce us to Mi Sun ssi? Omo! Wait ... when did you meet her?"

"Dong Jun ssi ... I met him during last period. We all have art together. No worries." I smiled cutely and stood up to greet everyone. "Annyeonghaseyo! Cheoeun Han Mi Sun imnida ... Nice to meet you all ... I am new here and this is my first day ... Please take care of me!" I bowed 90 degrees and then smiled as I faced them all.

"Annyeong Mi Sun ssi!!!" They all responded to me.