Who are you?

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

91c39d76f00911e18e7522000a1c881f_6.jpg

Kwangjo Chae Min's POV

Perfect. Mi Sun ssi and Yong Jun ssi .. are taking me in as their chingu. My Angel Tracker has been beeping .. ever since I met the two. Which can only mean one thing. I hope they think it's a watch or something .. it's really just there to tell me when an Angel is near .. Omo!! An Angel is near!! Wh-where?? I walked towards Yong Jun a bit to see if it beeped faster. It didn't. Shoootsss. Wait. What about Mi Sun ssi?

"What's making that beeping noise?" Mi Sun ssi said leaning closer to me. Omo! If she gets any closer .. and it beeps faster .. it might be obvious. I MUST find out if she IS an Angel. I should probably keep her close..

"I-it's just my watch. See?" I showed them my 'watch.' Hopefully they won't recognize it ..

"Oos! Cool!" Mi Sun ssi cheered. "Want to come over after school with Yong Jun, Min Woo, Sung Min, Dong Jun, and I? We're going to study at my house .."

"Umm sure. I'd love to!" Finally! This could be my big chance to find out Mi Sun's identity. Didn't her mother ever teach her to NEVER trust a stranger? Better yet .. an A.E.? I smirked. Foolish mortals .. and Angels. They just don't get it. How obvious must we be in order for them to realize the truth??

 

Mi Sun's POV

There's something strange about Chae Min ssi ... I better be careful. I MUST remember what my Oppa and Appa taught me. You can't trust ANYONE! What if their an A.E.? This world is a great place to hide ... because you can randomly blend in .. in this crazy, mixed up world. That's what I've learned.

(After School)

We all reached my house. I went inside first to make sure Oppa didn't expose himself. The coast was clear. I found a note on the kitchen table. It was from Oppa. It read:

Dear Jagiya .. I mean Dongsaeng, 

I am hanging with my chingus tonight and I won't be back until morning. You'll be good right? Make your own food .. jebal. I bought Ramen for you because I know it's your favorite. If you have chingus over .. make sure to be careful. Remember what I taught you? If you have any comments or concerns .. call me .. araseo?

With love,
Dong Woo Oppa♥ ^^
Saranghae Yeongwonhee! Chu~

I put the note into my pocket. No one must see it .. or else they might suspect something. I love Dong Woo Oppa sincerely .. but sometimes he's careless and child ish. Aish that boy.

"Araseo! You guys can come it!!" I called. Yong Jun opened the door and everyone came in to the living room.

"Mi Sun ssi .. can you help me with math?" Min Woo Oppa asked. He was using aegyo. It made him look really cute though!~ Keke!

"K-Kurom Oppa." I got out my math book and sat next to him .

"Yong Jun ssi ..?" Dong Jun Oppa called.

"Ye Oppa?" Yong Jun looked up from her homework.

"Can you um .. help me .. with .. English? I'm sort of .. struggling .." Dong Jun must've felt really shameful asking Yong Jun for help. Oh well.

"Sure." She scooted closer to Dong Jun.

"Mi Sun ssi .. can you help me in math too?" Sung Min Oppa asked. I giggled. Aigoo. His aegyo was really cute too! Keke! He sat next to me on the other side. I tried explaining the formulas to the both of them.

"Umm .. Chae Min ssi?" I called.

"Y-ye?" She looked caught off guard.

"D-do you need help with anything..?"

A-anie. Gwaenchana. Koktchong maseyo!" She eye smiled me. I smiled in return. Even if she is an A.E. she's a pretty darn cute one ... O.o

"So .. this X and that .. equals .. that X and this..?" Sung Min Oppa asked pulling me back into the subject of math.

"A-anie .." I tried to explain.

"Ainyo! This times that equals that times this..." Min Woo stated while pointing at the numbers in order.

"Ohs. Then what about these useless Xs?!?!" Sung Min argued. He messed up his hair in frustration.

"Those are the times symbols Hyung ..!" Min Woo tried to explain.

"Very good Min Woo Oppa!" I praised. I ruffled his cute head of hair.

"Yay!! I'm learning!! It's all thanks to you Mi Sun ssi!" He smiled. Sung Min just tilted his head even more in confusion.

"T-times symbols...? What's that?"

"Haha. He means ... those are the multiplication signs Sung Min Oppa .." I kept holding in my laughter on the inside. Why is Sung Min Oppa soooo cute?!

"Ooooohhhhhhh. I see now. Gamsahabnida Mi Sun ssi and Min Woo ssi!" He smiled.

"Ne." I replied. I looked at Min Woo. He was stuck on a problem. "What is it Oppa?" I tried taking a peek at the problem.

"I-I'm not good with shapes .. mianhe." He scratched his head in disappointment. Awwwwhhh!! Too cute! He even puffed out his adorable cheeks!

"Well .. to find the radius of the circle ... you must multiply Pi and the diameter." I showed him how to use the pi sign on the calculator.  He was trying really hard to understand.

"So .. what is pi?"

"Isn't is a yummy dessert?" Sung Min Oppa asked. Kyaaaa!! ~

"Anieyo Oppa. That's P-I-E. In math .. especially with circumference .. you use P-I. Which is the innumerable number of 3.14 .."

"What does innumerable mean?" Min Woo asked. I bet Sung Min Oppa was thinking the same thing.

"It means .. the number can go on forever. It is not a complete number.."

"Ohhhhh .." They said nodding in agreement.