We're a couple now ^^

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkWERbozzgVkd7N1uRHkp

Hyung Sik's POV

Honestly...I didn't know what I was thinking...WHY did I say Mi Sun ssi was my yoja chingu? Now everyone will expect me to be all lovey-dovey with her. Aish. Why don't I ever think before I say something out loud?? What's wrong with me today?? I swear...it's all Mi Sun ssi's fault. If she HADN'T moved to this school...I would've NEVER met her...and I would've NEVER thought up this RIDICULOUS theory!! Aigoo. I hope she doesn't take all of this in a bad way....

"Araseo everyone. I have to go now...see you all soon! Hyung Sik Oppa and Mi Sun Unnie...KEEP FIGHTING!!" Ji Won said before she left. Aigoo.

"Hyung...i-is this true?" Min Woo asked me looking sort of sad.

"Anie. I don't like her. I said that to save all of your guys' butts. Your WELCOME." I said coldly. I went back to reading my book.

"Yah! Hyung Sik-ah!" Sung Min ssi said to me.

"Ne hyung?" I said non-chalantly.

"That's NO way to treat a girl...You shouldn't play with girls' hearts ... JUST because your famous..." He said scolding me.

"He's right hyung!!" Si Wan said giving me the puppy dog face. Aigoo. So now I'm getting scolded by everyone? What next? I got up and left them all.

"O-o-oppa!!" Mi Sun said running after me. I stood in shock. That's the first time she ever called me that...and she said it so cutely my hearted started pounding. THUD THUD it went. I also got butterflies as she came closer to me. Eoddeokkay? I said to myself while trying to get a hold of my emotions.

"Y-y-y-ye?" I asked while swallowing HARD.

"O-o-oppa...Kkattjima." She hugged me from behind just like in my daydream. Except this time was for real. I stood there. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there. Aish. Could I be any lamer?? "G-g-gomawo Oppa." She managed to say quietly.

"Wh-what for?"

"For being a good Oppa." She said as she unclutched my waist and stood in front of me. I tried not to look her in the eye. I felt too shy to. My cheeks started to burn. It was pretty obvious that I was blushing. Out of surprise...she kissed my cheek. I felt my face get EVEN MORE red. Aigoo. Why is it soooooo hot in here???! 

"Chakkamanyeon..." She plead. I saw something behind her back. A gift? For me??! "Please except this Hyung Sik-ah..." She handed me her art project. It was the most prettiest sketch of me. It was so detailed and EVERYTHING. She even wrote a cute little message at the side. 

Hyung Sik-ah...Fighting!! I know I don't say much or show much emotion towards you...but I secretly admire you greatly. Even though I don't know "ZE:A" and all I know is Dong Jun ssi besides you ... please look after me as if I was your dongsaeng. I may annoy you a bit at first...but that's just because I like you. Kekeke (as an oppa of course ^^) .. anyways .. Saranghabnida Hyung Sik-ah!!! Chu~

Sincerely, your dongsaeng,

~ Han Mi Sun ♥ ~

I smiled at the note. This girl really is something. She knows how to cheer you up at just the right moment. Han Mi Sun ... she's something. I guess I don't hate her as MUCH as I did before.  She's okay.

"I have to put this in my locker okay? Go back to the "oppas" araseo? I'll see you around...Dongsaeng." I winked at her as I started to walk away silently. I turned my head slightly and I saw her blush. Wow. That's the first time I've EVER seen Mi Sun ssi blush. She's really cute when she blushes. Kekekeke.

561242_446526488708595_826458823_n.jpg

Mi Sun's POV

I actually blushed for the first time in my life! I think....He was just soooo cute! I'm sooo happy that he accepted my gift. Actually .... that wasn't my art project. I just drew that during art class. I drew one of Min Woo ssi ... Sung Min ssi ... AND Dong Jun ssi ... Oh Hyung Sik-ah...Hyung Sik-ah...Hyung Sik-

"Mi Sun ssi!!! I was so worried!! I came out here to check up on you...gwaenchana??" Min Woo ssi said as he put his gentle hand on my cheek bone. I blushed again.

"Mianheyo Min Woo ssi. Anie...Oppa..." I looked down shyly at the floor as I called him that. I don't know why I said it ... I just wanted to blush some more because this feeling makes me soooo happy!! Maybe I should call everyone Oppa. They are all really nice to me anyways...^^

Min Woo blushed more than I did. He pressed his hands against his cheeks to see if I could tell that he was blushing. It was super obvious though. Min Woo ssi is really cute. In my opinion ... he's cuter than Hyung Sik...but I love them both! Sung Min ssi is more of a chingu ... or an oppa ... to me ... maybe ...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKLudUCFO6CrVHmWKW8Ae

Sung Min's POV

Aigoo. Where were they?! Mi Sun ssi wasn't back yet...nor was Min Woo ssi. I hope Mi Sun ssi is okay!!! Oh ... and Min Woo. Then again Min Woo's a big boy he can take care of himself ... but my poor Mi Sun ssi can't ... Mi Sun ssi!!!!!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR5tiD3JGc5qC3R6-PpCA

Min Woo's POV

Sh-she called me Oppa. For the first time ... I heard her call me "Oppa." My heart is racing so fast just by that one word!! Aigoo. Mi Sun ssi!! Wae are you soooo adorable?"

"Oppan ... nomu joheun saramiya ..." She said while still looking at the ground. AHHHHHHH!!! Omo!! She called me a good person!!! Eeeeeeeeppp!!! Mi Sun ssi ... do you KNOW how much you make me happy?!?! I feel like a little girl crushing on a huge rockstar ... that just kissed her hand!!! Omo! Omo! Omo! Omo!! The smile on my face couldn't disappear. Not even a tiny bit.

"Chokki ... Mi Sun ssi ...?" I said shyly.

"Mmm.. Ne Oppa?" She asked looking up at me.

"C-c-can I um ... hug you? J-j-just once ...?" I still couldn't make eye contact with her. So  I playfully grabbed her hand.

"Omo! Oppa!!" She hugged me first. Just the feeling of her arms around my neck ... and my arms around her waist ... it made me smile for eternity. My heart sang like a canary. The butterflies flew all around us. What could possibly make this moment better??! ^^ Aigoo.

"Oppa...I have something for you ..." She let go of our hug. She handed me a detailed sketch of me. It even had a cute little note written on the side.

Min Woo ssi ... Since the moment I've met you ... you really pulled me into your trap. You're just soooo cute! Whenever I'm with you ... I tend to feel nervous and shy .. and I just don't know what to say! So don't misunderstand me if I'm wayyy to quiet around you. It mainly means that I like you ... Also ... even though I don't know "Boyfriend" I hope you and your band with live long and healthy. Omo. I also heard that you sweat a lot and are a good dancer. (I heard it from Dong Jun ssi ... kkeke) I really don't care if you sweat. That just makes me more interested in you because I can always wipe away your sweat and be sooo close to your adorable face! Hehe ; ) Plus I LOVE that you're a dancer because I'm sure you can blow people's minds with your FANTASTIC moves. Min Woo ssi Fighting!!! Omo! Saranghabnida! Chu~

Sincerely, your dongsaeng,

~ Han Mi Sun ♥~

I couldn't stop blushing. OR smiling. Sh-she basically completes me! I never thought I could like another person as much as I like Mi Sun ssi...Mi Sun ssi ... Nado Saranghae ... "Chu!~"