Waking up

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

Han Mi Suns POV

I woke up the next morning and realized that what happened last night wasn't a dream. Is this how people feel after being drunk? I turned to see that Hyung Sik Oppa was lying right next to me. He had his arms around me and his sleeping face was so cute. I didn't want to wake him. I've never seen anything cuter than a sleeping boy. I just want to kiss him and see his morning face. I placed a gentle peck upon his lips and hoped that he would wake up, He started fluttering his eyes open.

"Oh? My Mi Sunnie is awake?" He sat up a bit and rubbed his eyes to try and wake himself up.

I sat up too and we were facing each other. We looked into each others' eyes lovingly. We couldn't pull away. It was like we were drawn to each other. He closed his eyes then leaned forward to kiss me, but I didn't want him to complain because I haven't brushed my teeth yet and I was nervous since this would be first thing in the morning. So as he leaned in I placed my index finger on my lips to stop him from going any further. He realized I wasn't moving closer and he opened his eyes and chuckled at my actions. 

"Shhhh.." I whispered. 

yhPvYw--K0s.jpg

"Haha. Aigoo. My Darling is so cute in the morning!~" He squealed. He then cupped his hands around my cheeks, causing me to shut my eyes tight. Then he moved in and kissed my forhead instead. It was so sweet and delicate, I felt like melting. He pulled away afterwards and smiled at me. He grabbed my hands and intertwined them with his hands. I felt like a fool in love. We just sat there in silence, staring into each other's eyes.

bsk1428275385-084055922.gif

"Good morning." I said hesitantly. He beamed and chuckled again.

"Good morning princess." He said in a hushed tone. It sent chills up my spine. He pulled me in for a warm hug and cuddled me close. He patted my back gently and said kind words to me. "Aigoo. My pretty princess." 

We probably cuddled for a good 20 minutes, enjoying each other's company, not wanting to let go of one another. After awhile, Dong Woo Oppa came to knock on the door. A panicked for a moment. Wait. Did Oppa know about Hyung Sik and I? What was I supposed to do? Was I supposed to come clean to him at that moment and tell him that we slept together last night? What if he grounds me and bans me from him, I don't think I could handle it all. What to do...?

55e2a78089c4e210a4d7d3fcf5ba6bb3.jpg

"Yah. MiMi. Wake up. You too Hyung Sik." Oppa said while knocking on the door. Hyung Sik and I looked at each other in confusion. What? He knew? How--

We both got out of bed but Hyung Sik grabbed my hand again and intertwined our fingers tightly. My fingers fit the spaces in-between his fingers, perfectly. It's like we were made to meet each other and fall in love. I felt happy to have him by my side, but I also worried a bit more. What is the future going to do to me, now that I have this amazing companion?

"Coming." We replied to him. 

Hyung Sik opened my bedroom door then we both walked downstairs to meet up with Oppa. He cooked a hearty breakfast and we were confused. Why was he being nice to us? If he knows, then why is he acting all polite and accepting? Usually Oppa never agrees to me dating so why is it that everything seems to be okay right now? What is going on? We reached the table and we stood there awkwardly. Oppa motioned for us to sit and he greeted us with his bright smile. It made me feel even weirder...

"Sit~" He motioned. We sat down as he told us to. Hyung Sik and I looked as if we committed a crime. "So... Care to explain..?" He looked at the both of us with his curious-big-brother face.

"Well... I like Hyung Sik!" I blurted out then covered my mouth with my freehand afterwards. My eyes were wide open and it looked as if they were going to pop right out of its sockets.

"You see.. last night. I came to apologize for my mistakes because I couldn't handle being in this quarrel with Mi Sun-ah. I even had flowers for her, but I saw that she was with another Oppa who seemed to be confessing his feelings.."

"He saw Tae Min Oppa with me." I chimed in. Hyung Sik nodded.

"Neh. I saw them and it made me angry. So I ran, but our Mi Sunnie ran after me and confessed that she likes me. So I became honest and confessed back to her. I like her so much. I realized that she makes me feel happy and I don't think I could go on without her. So.. with that being said.." Hyung Sik got up then went on his knees in front of Oppa. My eyes grew wide again. So did Oppas. "Please allow me to date your sister. I've fallen head over heels for her. Please grant us your permission."

It was like a scene right out of a movie. It was almost as if he was proposing to me by asking permission from my parents. It made me super happy to know that he was trying so hard. He really liked me and I could understand his heart. He was serious about being with me and I was just as serious about us. I looked at Oppa pleadingly to help my boyfriend.

"Pleaseeeee Oppa?" I plead and used aegyo to beg him. He sighed in defeat.

"Fine. Our Mi Sunnie is the best. So just know if you EVER break her heart... I will .. BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY. UNDERSTAND?" He glared at Hyung Sik. Hyung Sik got up then bowed again.

"YES SIR! I promise to protect her with my life! I will NEVER hurt her!" Hyung Sik swore. I giggled.

"Good. I will grant you both my permission then." He concluded. Hyung Sik got too excited and hugged Oppa tightly then kissed his cheek in gratitude. I thought it was the cutest thing ever but it was also meaningful. My two boys getting along~ ♥ 

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Did you hear that princess?? He will let us be together!" Hyung Sik squealed then hugged me close. I giggled and hugged back.

"Thank you Oppa." I looked at Dong Woo Oppa and smiled brightly. He smiled back, knowing that I really do like him. Maybe he already found out the whole story from Tae Min Oppa but wanted to hear it from the source himself. What a good brother. 

"Now, eat up and enjoy before you both go to school. Oh. And Hyung Sik, you're welcome here whenever." He smiled at Hyung Sik. Hyung Sik squealed even more, being super happy about us being official now. Wait. Official? How are we gonna explain all of this to our friends? I hope no one will be mad with my decision...

[After Breakfast]

"Okay Oppa we are leaving~" Hyung Sik and I were dressed in our uniforms and were holding hands again as we stood near the door way. We waved goodbye to Dong Woo Oppa and he waved back happily. 

"Mm. Take care of our Mi Sunnie neh?" Oppa directed it towards Hyung Sik. We both smiled at him.

"Yes sir. I will definitely take care of her. See you later." 

We both walked out the door and headed towards school together. He swung our hands happily and I looked at him in awe. I could tell Hyung Sik was ecstatic to get my brother's approval. It was really cute to see this side of him. He really seemed different than the original Hyung Sik I knew before we became a couple. It's really funny to see how much different he has become. I really like him. 

"Best day of my life!~" He sighed contently. I giggled and squeezed his hand lightly.

"Aigoo. You're so cute~" I smiled at him. He pulled me in by a side hug then quickly pecked my lips. My face turned bright red as I felt embarrassed by his sudden actions. Plus on top of that we were already near the school. Kyaaaaaahkk.

"My beautiful princess. You belong to me now." He bopped my nose and grinned. I nodded shyly then giggled again.

"I'm all yours Hyung Sik Oppa."


A/N: Thanks for staying with me this whole time my lovely subbies!! I hope you liked this update. Sorry if it isn't as long.. but I tried my best! I promise to update again soon. I want to hurry and finish this story so I can move on to the other stories. Thanks for being patient. Love you guys <3 <3