The Results

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

74707_535000226527887_1827072349_n.jpg

A/N: Hehe this is me (Mi Sun) .. and Yong Jun! (Haley)

Mi Sun's POV

Yong Jun and I were holding hands and praying that we'll get an A. Reason is because we both heard that this ssaesangnim is very strict when it comes to grades. We were also praying that we will be able to preform tomorrow. He called Sung Min's group first...we sat and listened.

"Sung Min ssi ... Kyu Hyun ssi ... please preform your song for the entire class."

Ssaesangnim nodded in their direction and Sung Min stared directly at me. Sung Min sang first. As soon as he started singing, I was hypnotized instantly. After Sung Min sang his part... the guy named Kyu Hyun ssi did. They also sang together and harmonized. Their song was about never giving up on a certain person that you may like. Kyu Hyun ssi's voice was so powerful and unique...it immediately grabbed me in the gut. Those two sang really good together. I would be really sad if they didn't get an A.Their song was absolutely beautiful. The hope for Yong Jun and I getting an A, kind of made me reconsider that thought.

"Good job you two. You both get...an A." He said praising the two.

Next he called up, the guy who is shorter than Sung Min ssi. I believe his name is Ryeo Wook ssi...he was with another guy named Ye Sung ssi. (I think.) Their song was way more slower than Sung Min ssi's one ... but I also thought it was way more powering too. Ye Sung and Ryeo Wook's song was about people not loving you for who you are. I literally almost cried because it was so good.

"You two get...an A."

Next he called up a guy named Lee Dong Hae ... and another guy named Lee Eun Hyuk ... or Hyuk Jae. (I wonder if Sung Min ssi is related to them...hmmm..) Anyways, they were singing together in a more up beat song. Then all of a sudden Eun Hyuk/Hyuk Jae ssi started rapping! It was soooo cute! Their song was about finding yourself ... or finding your true identity. I envy them.

"Nice job boys. That's definately worthy of an A." 

Everyone clapped as they bowed. Then ssaesangnim unexpectedly called Yong Jun and I. We were so caught off guard, we panicked! Yong Jun kept saying things to herself .. and I had a million butterflies in my stomach. I've never sang in front of people before. NEVER. Not even in the shower ... nor do I hum songs daily. I told myself, "Well this ought to be interesting." We headed up slowly to the front of the class.

"So Ms. Han Mi Sun ... and Ms. Park Yong Jun ... Are you ready?" The ssaesangnim asked.

"Ye ssaesangnim." We said bowing together.

"Araseo. Let's hear YOUR guys' song." He smiled and waited for us to start ...

I looked at Yong Jun and she aknowledged me with a nod. I was so nervous my heart was pounding really fast. My hands started to clam up a bit. I was really scared on the inside. My whole body was tense and I felt like I was going to errupt, like an active volcanoe.

 

Sung Min's POV

There she was. Standing in front of the whole class ... Looking like her cute and adorable self. I could tell she was nervous. I looked directly at her trying to get her attention. She finally turned and looked at me. I mouthed: "Fighting!" She smiled at me then relaxed a bit. She took a deep breath and tried to make herself tranquil. She looked at her music sheet.

Wow ... She started singing. My jaw DROPPED. I think almost everyone's jaw ... in the room ... DROPPED. I am totally speechless. I looked at the other members and they were the EXACT same way. This girl ... Ms. Han Mi Sun ... has a gift. She has a singing voice of an angel! Not only does she look like one .. but her voice fits her PERFECTLY!! Why is she so dang cute?! Mi Sun and Yong Jun's song was a love song. It was like falling in love for the first time with someone. I wish she had wrote that for me ... I uh mean ... nevermind. I said nothing, and you heard nothing! ...It's not like she did write it for me though ... because if she did then maybe we could-omo!! Yah! Lee Sung Min!! Snap out of it. She is just a girl. She is just a girl. She is just a girl. She is just ...

"Gamsahabnida, Ms. Mi Sun ssi ... AND Ms. Yong Jun ssi. That was the most prettiest duet I've heard in all of my teaching years ..." The ssaesangnim said clapping for Mi Sun and Yong Jun.

The girls bowed for the whole class as everyone joined in our ssaesangnim's applause. They WERE really good. Since when can a "normal" girl sing like such an angel? Lee Sung Min pull yourself together! She's just a regular girl!!

"You girls ... Get ... a B+. Nice job though." The ssaesangnim said unexpectedly.

The girls became wide-eyed and they looked really disappointed, Heck, all of us were disappointed! Those two DEFINATELY deserve an A+. Was the ssaesangnim being serious? Omo! I caught ssaesangnim cracking a smile. I knew he was joking! Aish ...

"Yah! Ssaesangnim. Tell them the truth already!" I said smiling.

The two girls looked confused. In fact, everyone pretty much looked confused. I couldn't help but laugh. I bet the ssaesangnim was laughing just as much as I was. He finally spoke up.

"Araseo, araseo. You girls obviously got an A+." He bowed and apologized for playing that joke on them.

The two girls relaxed and started laughing. The way Mi Sun laughs ... It just makes me smile. The way she smiles ... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I LOVE it when Mi Sun ssi is happy. If she ever became sad ... I would be ten times as sad as she would be. Ms. Han Mi Sun...is something...special.