Sung Min and Mi Sun

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

249905_223349144359665_6290935_n.jpg

Sung Min's POV

I wanted to take her to my secret hiding spot at school. The roof top. Kekekeke! I wanted to talk to her ... just me and her ... and no one else. If I could get her alone with me .. then maybe it will be easier to decipher my feelings towards her. I know it's asking too much. But just maybe ... things will take flight from now on.

"So..."

"So...?" She copied. We both sat on the bench.

"Well,  this is my secret hiding spot ... when I want to get away from the world ... you know?" I told her. I scooted more close to her. She stood up.

"Whooooowww!! It's so pretty! You can see almost EVERYTHING from up here!!" She leaned over the railing. This concerned me. She stood on her tip-toes and leaned more.

"B-be careful Mi Sun ssi ..." I said standing up. Just then her foot slipped and she almost went off of the roof top!! I caught her and held her close to my chest. I almost had a heart attack. What's wrong with her!? Is she INSANE?! "Gwaenchana??" I looked down at her. She was in my arms. Safe and protected. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and my heart was beating fast. I could feel her heart beating just as fast as mine was.

"Y-you saved me Oppa ..." She said slowly. "I-I can't believe you would go through all this trouble ... just to save ... someone like m-me ..."

"What are you talking about?! LOTS of people would want to save a person .. such as yourself!!" I insisted. I helped her on to her feet.

"Back at my old school ... I was never really loved ..." She turned away from me as she continued.

"Wh-what do you mean? ..."

"Oppa ... I think it's best if ... I stay away from all of you ... I'm dangerous. You don't know what I'm capable of bringing.."

"That's nonsense! Stop talking like that! I won't let you leave us! I WON'T!" I pouted.

"Oppa ... you don't get it ... I wasn't made to lo-" I kissed her. I didn't want her to speak anymore. I just wanted her lips on mine and the world spinning around us. Was I wrong for loving her?? She's not making sense ... what does she mean by leaving us?

"Mianhe." She started crying then walked away. *Did I do something wrong?! Aish!! Sung Min you babo!!* I ran after her ... but I lost her as I went down. She was no where in sight. I went back to the cafeteria. How am I supposed to explain all this to the others?? Especially to Yong Jun. However, when I got there ... their was no sign of Yong Jun either. Just the guys. Uh oh.

[After School]

Mi Sun's POV

I've had enough ... I can't take this any more. I must quit this school ... I MUST!! I can't protect anyone if I'm distracted!! How can I?? With Sung Min Oppa ... Dong Jun Oppa .. Min Woo Oppa ... Hyung Sik Oppa ... and Yong Jun Unnie ... I-I just can't.

"O-Oppa? Where are you?"

"I'm in the bathroom polishing my wings. I'll be out in a minute." *Aish.* Typical Oppa. He's always polishing those things .. just to impress the female angels. "Araseo." He came out of the bathroom with his wings spread out and sparkly. Yes. That means he had no shirt on.

"I-I'm qui-"

"What do you think..? Hmmm? They're sparkly right??" He said interrupting.

"Oppa!! I have something to say!" I scolded.

"A-araseo. Speak!" He crossed his arms in front of his chest and looked at me seriously. I breathed deeply.

"Okay ... I-I'm quiting this school." I said finally.

"BWOH!?!?! WAE?!" He screamed. He looked angry.

"B-because I keep getting distracted ... too many cute guys Oppa!!!!" I whined. I even stomped my feet. He looked at me in disappointment.

"Mianhe. Hajiman ... you can't leave dongsaeng..." He said quietly.

"WAEYO?!" I screamed.

"I-I found out ... that ... *swallows hard* your school .. is the EXACT location ... where the A.E.'s .. will attack .. next."

"B-bwoh? Anie!! Say it isn't so Oppa!! It-it can't be!!"

"It's true. Mianhe. You MUST stay dongsaeng .. you MUST protect those people ..." My whole body started to shake. Omo. Not the 'Everyone's depending on you' speech .. "Mi Sun-ah ... those people ... are depending on you." Oh great. Could this day get any worst???

~Ding Dong!~

I opened the door. In front of me, stood Lee Sung Min, No Min Woo, Park Hyung Sik, Kim Dong Jun, and Yong Jun-ah. What are they doing here?! OMO!! My Oppa!! I told them to wait just a second. I slammed the door on their faces before they could say anything more. I told my Oppa to go somewhere ... or to hide or change or SOMETHING!! They can't discover the truth .. yet.

I opened the door again. "Wh-what brings you guys here...?" I said cheesily. I was not good under pressure.

"W-we were worried about you...After what Sung Min Hyung said about you disappearing on him, on the roof top, earlier ... really made me concerned." Min Woo grabbed my hands.

"A-ah I'm fine!! Really!! Haha.." Definately not good at lieing either. I mean seriously. I'm an Angel

"Don't lie to us." Hyung Sik Oppa stated. *Shoots!*

"Ummm ... c-come in!" I said trying to change the subject.

"Mianhe. We can't stay long. We have to get home and do homework. We just wanted to make sure that you were okay ..." Yong Jun ssi added. *I hate it when they have a point.*

"Anie! Koktchong maseyo!! I'm fine! See you guys at school tomorrow!! 'Kay bye!" I shut the door on them before they could say anything again. Just then my Oppa played this song on his stereo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tyMy0hw0sw

I yelled at him for being so arrogant and child ish. Just then my cell phone rang. It was Yong Jun. Was she still outside?? Did she forget something? I went into my room and answered her call.

"Gwaenchana?"

"Y-ye! I t-told you I was. Stop worrying!"

"I can't help it ... you just seemed so-"

"Lonely ... I'm so lonely ... I have nobody ... for my own ..."

"Wh-what's that? ... Are you listening to music?" I put my hand over the receiver and yelled at Oppa. 

"Yah!!! You big dummie!! Turn it down!!! I'm on the phone!! Aish! You're sooooo child ish!!" I picked up the phone again. "Mianhe. It was my dumb Oppa. Now what were you saying?"

"Nevermind .. But are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, yes I'm fine. I got to go babysit my brother now..."

"I-I thought you said you only had an Oppa.."

"Yep. That's him. Well .. see you at school."

"A-araseo. See you at school chingu!" She hung up first.

"Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed. I ran into his room, turned off his stereo, then went into the kitchen to make dinner.