ZE:A

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

Mi Sun's POV

"Yah! Dongjun Oppa! Can you introduce me to everyone in your band?" I asked using aegyo on him. He smiled and nodded.

"Kurom! Anything for Mi Sun ssi!" He said while winking. I accidentally blushed again. He handed me a HUGE list that had separate pictures and it sort of looked like this:

I tried to match all the members sitting down, with the pictures on the list. Dong Jun Oppa and Hyung Sik Oppa look soooo cute! Kekeke. Anie!! Snap out of it! I studied each member. It's almost as if they were separate .. but at the same time ... united as one. They would all look at each other if it ever went silent. They would all laugh at the same time too. It's as if they were all related ... but at the same time not.

"Like what you see?" Dong Jun Oppa asked startling me. I was so focused on looking at their profiles that I didn't even realize I was blushing a bit. I immediately pulled myself together.

"Haha. I'm just messing with you Mi Sun ssi ... take as much time as you need to. Besides, you can keep that list if you want to. We have TONS more where that one came from. Kekeke." Dong Jun Oppa is just so cute. I love his personality!

"Haaha. Araseo Oppa. Hwaiting!" I stood up and did a cute pose. He giggled. I also accidentally drew in a huge crowd of people's attention. Ooops. I just bowed and smiled. Kekekeke.

"So ... how's your first day going so far?" The leader Moon Jun Young asked me.

"A-ah .. it's going good so far Oppa ..." I said while trying not to feel so shy. He just smiled because he noticed that I wasn't trying to be so awkward.

"Haha. You don't have to feel awkward around me ... OR the other members ... we are also your friends!" He eye smiled me. "We got your back!" He winked. Ahhhhhhh!!! Gwiyeopptta ... hehhehhe.

"A-araseo Oppa." I bowed. Just then Sung Min grabbed my hand and led me outside of the cafeteria. "O-oppa ... waeyo?" I looked at him holding my hand ...

"Just follow me ... mmmm?" He smiled. I feel so safe with him or Minwoo or any of the other members that I know. Not so much with non group guys.

"Haha. Okay!" I laughed as I tried to keep up with him.