Two Heads Are Better Than One

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

tumblr_l5jd1hiNHX1qc7a7co1_500.jpg

Lee Sung Min's (Super Junior) POV

Ryeo Wookie and I were late for class again. We entered late and we had no choice but to sit by this one girl. We, originally, were going to sit next to Eun Hyuk, Dong Hae, Kyu Hyun, and Ye Sung. Everyone was staring at us. 

"Mianhe for being late ssaesangnim.." Wookie and I said in unison.

"Grab a seat you two." The ssaesangnim just sighed and restated what he was just going to say before we interrupted.

"Now...As I was saying. We have a new student in our class...Ms. Han Mi Sun." The ssaesangnim pointed at the girl sitting next to me. No wonder I haven't seen her around campus before. I leaned over so I could introduce myself properly.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Sung Min imnida. Welcome to our school!" I warmly smiled at her.

There's something about her face that you just can't resist. Even if you want to look away ... You keep having this urge to stare at her. And to never take your gaze off of her. I guess it's because she has this baby-face or angelic-face. She's just so irrisistable! I'm drawn to her like a moth is to flames.

"Annyeong." She replied trying to smile but failed to do so.

"Gwaenchana?" I asked while accidentally leaning closer to her.

"Yah hyung ... " Wookie whisper-yelled at me.

I turned in his direction by force. I just couldn't take my eyes off of her! I wondered what he could possibly want. Couldn't he see I was flirting? I uh ... mean ... getting to know the new girl better?! It doesn't hurt to make new friends you know.

"Hyung ... wae are you leaning so close to Ms. Han Mi Sun ssi ...?" I immediately sat straight up in response to Wookie's question. I didn't want her to suspect anything. So I tried to avoid Mi Sun's face for the rest of the ssaesangnim's lecture. I just CAN'T stop staring. Her face is to yeppeudda. I can't help myself.

"Okay class. Partner up with someone and create your own little song. Towards the end of the period ... I will call groups up, and you must present to the entire class. Araseo?"

"Ne...Ssaesangnim." We all replied.

I badly wanted to be Mi Sun's partner ... but then that would make me look desperate. So I chose to be Kyu Hyunnie as my partner instead. We both have AMAZING ballad voices ... So I'm pretty sure we'll get an A.

 

Ryeo Wook's (Super Junior) POV

I sadly got ditched by Sung Min Hyung. So I picked Ye Sung Hyung as my partner instead. That new girl, that Sung Min Hyung can't stop staring at ... is an interesting girl. She is not like most girls. She has this baby-like or angel-like face that you can not resist. So I can see why Sung Min Hyung can't look away. In my opinion ... She's incredibly cute!! Plus she didn't faint or even show any sign of recognization to our group "Super Junior." I wonder if she knows us at all? By how she was acting ... it didn't seem like it. That makes her stand out from most of the other girls at our school.

"Yah Wookie!" Ye Sung Hyung called out to me. "Who's that new girl?"

"Didn't ssaesangnim just introduce her? That's Han Mi Sun."

"Omo! He did? Chin-cha?! Oops. I was talking to Kyu Hyun ssi. Anyways ... you know what I can't help?"

"What hyung?" I asked curiously.

"I can't help but stare at the new girl. It's like even if I try to turn my gaze..."

"You have the urge to keep staring?" I said finishing his sentence.

"Ye! Exactly! Aigoo. Anyways, let's work on the song! Shall we?" Ye Sung smiled and pulled out his notebook.