Art Project

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

hyungshik.jpg

Park Hyung Sik's (ZE:A) POV

I felt bad towards Yong Jun because I didn't mean to hurt her ... or to make her cry. I quickly thought of something else to make her happy. Well actually I had two options. One was to use aegyo and the second was to act coldly toward her to get her mind off of Kwang Min. Hmmm ... Let's try option 1 first.

"Yah...Yong Jun ssi...Please don't cry .." I said using aegyo. (Using aegyo on girls usually get them to cheer up.)

"Yah!! Shushh! Can't you see she's upset? Just don't say anything else!" Mi Sun said out of surprise.

Well that plan didn't work out like I planned. Should I approach her with the method of being cold? Anie ... Mi Sun ssi will probably scold me even more ... Aissh why is this soooo hard? I messed up my hair. I'm so confused and frustrated right now. I thought girls were supposed to be easy? Guess not. Why is it that I keep staring at Mi Sun? Aigoo. Pull yourself together Hyung Sik!! Your a man! I also noticed that Yong Jun is very familiar to me...could she be?-Anie there's NO way she could be...could she?

"Omo. You said your Mi Sun ssi ... right? Han Mi Sun ...?" I asked directly at her, and pushing aside the whole familiar concept with Yong Jun ssi.

"Ne." She answered coldly. Geez it's already her first day and she's already made an enemy .... me.

"You're that chingu of Dong Jun ssi's ... right?" I asked more brightly.

"Ne." She said flatly. Is that all she says?? Is she really that mad at me? Is she going to hold a grudge on me for the rest of her life? Aishh why is she driving me INSANE??? Can't she just be a regular girl that I never notice?

"Gwaenchana?" I asked moving closer to her. I think I startled her because she kept leaning away from me. I stepped back and bowed.

"Omo! Mianheyo. I didn't mean to startle you..."

"It's okay Hyung Sik ah.." She grabbed my arm and looked at me like a scared little kid that lost her omma. I was startled. Why is she acting this way towards me all of a sudden? Is something wrong with her? Is she bipolar? Did I make a breakthrough? Aigoo. Why is she sooo complicated?? Was she using aegyo on me? Because if she was ... she TOTALLY wins.

She has an angelic or baby face. It's incredibly different ... I felt my cheeks go majorly red as I saw her still grabbing my arm. Anie.. I don't feel ANYTHING towards her. She is just a girl ... and I am simply ... just her friend. So why do I keep feeling like a shy little boy whenever I'm around her??

"I-I-I ..." I stuttered. *Nice going Hyung Sik.* I thought to myself.

"Hyung Sik ah ... Mianhe about what happened earlier. I just don't like it when my chingus are upset. Please forgive me..." She bowed down to me on her knees. Is she NUTS? She's making a huge scene! It's so embarrassing. I just helped her get onto her feet so no one else would think something's up.

"Omo! Mi Sun ssi ... no need to apologize ... I guess I should've been more caring towards Yong Jun's feelings ..."  I scratched my head of nervousness. "Uh mianheyo Yong Jun ssi." I bowed.

"I'm alright." Yong Jun said with a smile. I swear ... I think she is ... oh what am I thinking??

"Hyung Sik ah ... sit by me ... will you?" She said to me using her aegyo again. Aigoo. I looked at the seats next to her but they were already full. How am I supposed to sit with her?

"Eoddeokkay? Mi Sun ssi ... there are no seats next to you that are available. Mianheyo. I'll just sit somewhere else." I started to walk away feeling like I was intruding her and her chingus. Plus it was my excuse to escape her. Then she stopped me again.

{DAYDREAM}

"Hyung Sik ah ... Kkattjima." She stood up this time and hugged me from behind. I swallowed hard. *AISH .. What's wrong with me?* I tosseled my hair feeling irritated. Why am I suddenly drawn to her like a moth is to a flame?

Just then at an impulse I kissed her. Feeling her warm, soft, moist lips on mine made me feel like I can fly. Was I insane for liking her? Or was I daydreaming? Omo! That's it!! I MUST be daydreaming again. Yah!! Hyung Sik!!! WAKE UP!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung Sik ah ...?" She called me while still grasping my arm. "Kkattjima. Sit here." She nodded at the chair next to Sung Min ssi. (All the tables were pressed together to form a half square in the whole art room.)

I followed her gaze. My heart started to beat really fast. *What's this? Am I still going insane after the fact that she touched me?* Aigoo. I got to shake this feeling. I-I can't like her. I have to worry about more important things ... Like my band! Besides ... there are PLENTY of fish in the sea ... right? "Just admit that you like her Hyung Sik." A voice in my head called out to me. Anie! Never. I won't do it. And that's FINAL.

"Shiro." I answered coldly.. I sat across the room from her but I still had a clear view of her. The ssaesangnim finally spoke up.

"Okay class. We are doing an art project today." The ssaesangnim asid. "You must make something that you ABSOLUTELY love and can't live without." Hmm ... That's easy. Han Mi Sun ... OMO!! I uhh mean ... MY BAND! Ye. My band is more important to me. Hmph.

"You can sculpt it, paint it, sketch it, or even use photos to make a collage. But it has to have meaning and sentimental value." Han Mi Su-I mean my band!! My band has value to me ... NOT Mi Sun ssi!

"Okay. You can all start now." I sat there and thought for a moment. How am I supposed to win her heart? Omo! Babo! What am I thinking? I'm supposed to dislike her right? Kkeuddae. From now on I will be focused on my band and not pay ANY attention to Mi Sun ssi ... so I've decided to sculpt out of clay ... A lotus flower. Omo! And an angelic girl blessing it.

Min Woo's POV

Hmmm .. Should I draw something yeppeudda for Mi Sun ssi? Or should I sculpt something? ... Omo! What if I ... Anie. Stop thinking about her Min Woo!! Focus on your school work. NOT on her. No matter how cute or innocent she may look.

I've decided that I'll sketch my band! This way we can hang it up in our practice studio!! The hyungs will LOVE it! I hope Mi Sun ssi will think so too ... Anie!! Aish! Babo Min Woo!! Babo!

Sung Min's POV

This is soo easy. I'm going to paint pink flowers in a rainbow forest! Omo! Did I say that out loud?? I meant to say that I'm going to paint a beautiful sunset scenery. Then when I'm all done with it ... I'm going to give it to Mi Sun ssi! Uhh as a chingu of course ... It's not like I intended to give her the painting for her to think that I was giving it to her as my yoja chingu or anything ... Psssshhhh. What are YOU thinking?!

Mi Sun's POV

I know EXACTLY what I'm going to create. When I'm all done I'm going to give it to Hyung Sik as an apology present. Oh boy wait til he sees my masterpiece! Little does everyone know ... but I AM pretty skilled in Art. Not to brag or anything ... just saying. Fighting!!