An Unexpected Guest . . .

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

 

521529_446525258708718_70996332_n.jpg

Han Mi Sun's POV

"Isn't this fun Oppa..?" I asked looking at Min Woo Oppa.

"Nae!~ I hope our cookies come out good!"

"Nado!!~"

"Aja aja hwaiting!!~" He said with a fist in the air. I mimicked his actions and giggled. He is just so much fun to play with! ><

"Hehe. After we roll the dough, we must put it on the tray equally. Araseo..?"

"Hehe. Nae!"

Min Woo Oppa and had fun playing with the cookie dough and rolling them in to tiny balls. Since the dough was so sticky ... I thought it'd be fun to put some on Min Woo Oppa. I sneakily got him on the nose and ran away childishly. Keke ><. He'll never catch me!~ He ended up catching me and hugged me from behind. We were both laughing full heartedly. He rested his head in the nape of my neck then started to tickle me all over. I surrendered.

"Ara araseo!! I surrender." I said laughing too hard.

"Chincha?"

"Haha. Nae!" He smiled.

"Okay!" He made the 'okay' sign with his hand. I giggled. Too cute!!

We went back to making our cookies. Out of boredom, I ended up making: "Frosty, the Doughman." Hehehehe!

I was so happy. I remembered making snowmen, in the middle of winter, and snow angels with Oppa and Appa .. It was the bestest memory I could have ever imaginged. I'm so grateful to Min Woo Oppa. When I'm with Min Woo Oppa .. I sometimes suddenly remember all the good past memories of myself. It made me smile to myself. When all-of-a-sudden, he caught me.

"Omo!! That's ADORABLE!!~ Kyaaaaaaaa!! Mi Sun ssi!! You're just too cute!!! >~<"

"Oh .. So you discovered my Doughman huh..?" I said rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly. He giggled and pinched my cheeks.

"You're Doughman is cute! Just like ... you .. Mi Sun ssi.." His voice trailed off.

I blushed majorly. Why was his words so kind? He always allowed me to smile and always cheered me up. I'm glad to have such a sweet chingu like him. Even though, I don't deserve to be Min Woo Oppa's chingu. It's unfair for him .. Mianhae Min Woo ssi..

"Omo." Min Woo Oppa felt his phone buzz in his pocket, so he brought it out. He read the message and his face became concerned. "Otteokkay?? My parents wont be home until morning .. I'll be all alone!!" Min Woo Oppa panicked. I felt awful.

"Are you afraid ..? To be alone..?"

He nodded shyly as if it were some big secret. I understood though. I'm actually afraid of that too .. I usually have to be with someone or I'll be a nervous wreck. Only Oppa and Appa know about this .. I know how Min Woo Oppa feels ..

"Maybe .. you can stay here..?" I suggested without even realizing. Omo! What have I done???

"Chincha?! You're Oppa will allow it..?" He asked anxiously.

"Well .. I'm sure he wont mind-"

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp!!! Gomaweo Mi Sun ssi!! You truly are an angel!!" He hugged me tightly and didn't want to let go.

"Ara ara araseo." I pried myself away from his grasp.

"Omo. Mian. Did I squeeze to hard..?"

"Just a little .." I said modestly.

"Mian. Saranghae dongsaeng!!" He made a heart with his hands at me. I smiled.

"Mm. Nado saranghae, Min Woo Oppa."

Oppa texted me earlier and said he was coming back soon. After I offered for Min Woo to stay over .. He asked his parents and they said it was okay. I was worried about my Oppa though ... He may not like this idea. I felt extremely guilty and horrible for mentioning this in the first place. Just then, the doorbell rang. Who could that be now...? I opened the door.

"Oh. Annyeong." There stood the mysterious and handsome Park Hyung Sik. He bowed slightly. I remembered our last conversation in the hallway. I felt embarrassed. I hope he doesn't mention anything .. or better yet .. doesn't remember anything ..

"Omo. Hyung Sik Oppa .. what are you doing here..?"

"Well .. about that .. I heard you were um .. having a tutoring thingy going on .. and I thought I would drop by after my Soccer practice, to um .. see .. if you could help me with some of my homework.." He admitted.

My heart instantly skipped a beat. It practically leaped out of my chest and into his arms. I just wanted to be in his arms .. but why? How come only now I feel this weird emotion emerging from my insides..? What is he doing to me?

"A-araseo. Dorawa." I showed him to the living room and took a seat with him.

"Oh. Mi Sun ssi!~ Who was at the door..?" Min Woo called out from the kitchen. Only because he was clueless.

"Oh. Min Woo Oppa and I are making cookies and milkshakes .. wanna help before we get started..?" I hesitantly asked. Hyung Sik looked at me for a while and then nodded.

"Oh. Sounds fun." He concluded.

So I grabbed his wrist and brought him into the kitchen with me. Min Woo Oppa was too busy talking to my Doughman too even notice we entered. I smacked my forehead. Dang it! How embarrassing! Hyung Sik Oppa probably thinks I'm a dork or something .. Aish ...

"Oh? Hyung Sik Hyung..? Mi Sun ssi? What's going on?" Min Woo asked as he looked up at us.

"Omo. Mian. Hyung Sik Oppa is here to be tutored by me! But he offered to help out in the kitchen.." I stated.

"Oh. Is that so? Well .. welcome Hyung!"

Hyung Sik was too busy looking at my Doughman. -.- wow I really am childish. I'm worried what he'll think of it though .. I hope he wont judge me that mean ..

"Whose Doughman is it..?" He wondered. Min Woo pointed at me and smiled.

"It's Mi Sun ssi's!~"

I avoided eye contact and smacked my forehead. I went to try another time but Hyung Sik Oppa grabbed my wrist.

"Yah.. Don't hit yourself. By the way .. you .. made that..?" He asked. I shyly nodded.

"Oh."

"Wooooowww .. it's so .. cute. It totally fits your style." He admitted while winking at me. He even smiled.

I felt this warm and fuzzy feeling inside of my soul. What he said literally just touched my heart. I could feel it. It was different than any other compliment I've received by any other boy. But why does he stand out so much than the others? What's so great about Hyung Sik Oppa..?

"G-gomaweoyo." I stuttered. He ruffled my hair.

"Koktchong maseyo kiddo. I would never judge you."

It's as if he reads my mind and thoughts. Could that be why he's stands out than the others? Besides his looks, his charms, his mind-reading powers .. just how great is he..? Omo. I just answered my own question. EVERYTHING about him .. makes me like him even more. Hyung Sik Oppa .. what exactly are you doing to me..?

"Araseo. So, since Mi Sun ssi and I finished the cookies .. I think Hyung Sik Hyung .. you are in charge of the milkshakes!~" Min Woo Oppa stated while smiling at the both of us. He really was clueless on what was going on .. I feel bad for him. Mian.

"Nae. Mi Sun ssi .. wanna help me?"

"O-oh? A-ah ye." I maneuvered over by him, feeling awkward and shy.

"So .. what's your favorite milkshake flavor..?"

"I like Vanilla!" Min Woo shouted interrupting our gazes on each other. I chuckled a bit.

"I like Chocolate." Hyung Sik addmitted. I smiled.

"I like Strawberry." I said.

"Ahhh. So we must make one of each then hmm?" He elbowed me playfully.

"Nae!"

After about 30 minutes the cookies were done, and our milkshakes were ready. Min Woo Oppa, Hyung Sik Oppa, and I were sitting in the living room playing and having fun together. I really felt the bond between us.

"Mm!!~ The cookies are delicious!!" Min Woo cooed. Hyung Sik and I laughed. He's so cute.

"Nae. I agree. You're such a talented cook Mi Sun ssi." Hyung Sik added. I blushed slightly. Urgh. I'm not good with compliments! ><

"Aigoo!! There she goes again!! Blushing away!~ Sooooooo cute!" Min Woo added. He pinched my cheeks again.

"Yah! Min Woo-ah. You might hurt her .." Hyung Sik blurted. I was a little shocked to hear him say something like that.

"Omo. Chincha? Did I hurt you Mi Sun ssi?" Min Woo said of concern.

"Anieyo .. I'm okay."

"Still.." Hyung Sik murmerd to himself. I guess only I could hear. I felt greatful to him. ^^

"Omo. Is it alright if I take a quick shower while you two study..? I feel all sticky .." Min Woo confessed. Uh oh. That meant .. he would leave me alone with-

"Araseo. Kka. Make sure to wash behind your ears too okay?" Hyung Sik told Min Woo as a good hyung. Min Woo smiled.

"Araseo Hyung!" He grabbed a towel and hopped in to the shower.

I swallowed hard. I continued to drink my milkshake. I drank it slowly and then looked up at Hyung Sik. He smirked.

"Hmmph. Why is it .. that girls are careful around their girl friends .. but whenever a guy is around .. they end up having whipcream on their upper lips..?" He looked at me. I felt soooo embarrassed!

"Oh? Mian." I instantly tried to wipe it off with my sleeve but he caught my arm.

"Aish. That's so unsanitary. Just stay still." He moved in closer to my lips and gently pressed his against mine. I could feel him off the whipcream from my upper lip. It kind of felt good to have Hyung Sik pressed against me. He wasn't that bad of a kisser either. I was stunned. My eyes were wide, but as he continued to kiss me I lightened up a bit. Might as well cave in .. right?

"What's going on here?" Oppa said as he walked through the front door. Hyung Sik and I both pulled away out of shame. Dang it .... everything is just not going right today. Grrrrrrrrr.....

"O-Oppa... I can explain!" I added. He shushed me and glared at Hyung Sik.

"How dare you kiss my little sister! You've got quite the nerves there. Yah! If I ever catch you two doing that again I'll-"

"You'll do what?" Hyung Sik replied sharply. Omo. Has he always been this type of bad boy..?

"Mwoh?? How dare you talk back to an elder!"

"An elder? Please. You're only a few years older. Nothing to be so proud of."

"Y-yah! Who the heck do you think you are??"

"I don't think I am someone. I know that I'm Park Hyung Sik. Got a problem? Deal with it yourself harabooji."

"G-g-g-grandpa??? Did you just-"

"Wae? You said you were an elder.."

"Aish this brat!!" Oppa held up his fist, getting ready to punch Hyung Sik Oppa. I had to step in and do something. I stood in front of Hyung Sik Oppa, and then Oppa retracted his fists.

"Yah! Mi Sun-ah .. Move away from this loser! He's not worth it!" Oppa said to me. Hyung Sik smirked.

"Ainyo. Oppa .. stop .. jebal. I .. I like him. If you hurt him .. I'll never forgive you.."

"Mwoh??" Oppa and Hyung Sik Oppa said in unison. I started to tear up a bit and decided to run into my room. I locked the door so no one could come inside.

"Yah! Mi Sun-ah! Chakanmyeon!" Oppa called. "Nice going jerk." He said to Hyung Sik.

 

Park Hyung Sik's POV

My heart started racing. What was this? After I kissed her, why did I continue, and not stop like I originally planned..? And why did Mi Sun say that ..? Does she really like me..? I never thought things would turn out this way .. but I think I like her too.. Anie! I can't. I wont fall for her! But images of us kissing replayed over and over again in my mind. I tried to get rid of them but it looked like they were permanently staying. Aish! What did I get myself into??

"Mi Sun-ah!~ Open up!" I heard her Oppa shout to her as he was pounding on her door. Just then Min Woo came out from the bathroom. What late timing ..

"Omo. Hyung .. what's going on..?" Min Woo half whispered. I shook my head and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Anie. Kokchong maseyo. Her Oppa came home. Now, let me handle this .. Mm?" He nodded and sat down on the couch. I walked upstairs to her bedroom and pushed her Oppa aside.

"Let me do this." I told him. He backed off. I knocked. "Mi Sun ssi..? It's Hyung Sik .. Will you-" She immediately opened the door and dragged me inside. She was crying before because I saw how wet her face was. I felt hurt to even see her in this state. I wiped her eyes with my thumbs.

"Gwenchana..?" I asked worriedly. She nodded and sniffed many times.

"I'm fine .. hajiman .. are you okay .. Hyung Sik Oppa..?" She asked looking more worried for me than for herself. "Oppa never hurt you or anything .. right?" She looked at me with her pleading eyes.

"Don't worry about me. I'll always be fine. I'm just more worried about you." I her hair and looked deep into her brown eyes.

"Mianhae Hyung Sik Oppa .. Koktchong maseyo .."

"About what..?"

"What I said earlier .. I was .. just in .. panick mode! Yeah that's it! Panick mode ... so I said things I didn't mean ...! Mianahae.

My heart sank a little. Wait .. did she just say that .. she doesn't like me..? Aish! I'm so stupid!! See? Why did I even think that a girl as beautiful and sweet as her .. could like a guy like me?? I knew it. She doesn't feel the same. I clenched my teeth.

"Oh? Is that so? Phew. I thought you really did like me .. Ahaha. And about that kiss .. Koktchong maseyo. It didn't mean anything either. I just didn't have a napkin to wipe your lips with. Mian." *AISH!! Did I really just say that????? YOU BABO!!!*

 

Han Mi Sun's POV

My eyes stung again. I felt the tears about to explode.. How could he have just said those things to me?? Doesn't he know that I like him?? Uggh! I didn't mean for things to turn out this way. He already stood up. I grabed his arm.

"Y-you're leaving ..?" I felt a tear escape my eye. I hated myself at the moment.

"Mm. And don't worry. We can just go back to being the way we were before this. Mm? Let's pretend like none of this ever happened. Araseo?" He said flatly. My heart broke. *Oppa .. why can't you see that I like you .. and that you're hurting me with your words..?*

"Araseo. Mianhae." I bowed to him before he left. As soon as he closed the door, I automatically jumped onto my bed and bawled my eyes out. Babo!! Mi Sun!!! You babo!! Why'd you let him go???????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo guys! ^^ I hope you liked this update.. The girl above is me .. plus me wearing make up for the first time!! <3  And that Doughman picture .. is actually a picture I took from my camera. I made a Doughman!! Kekekeke but it was out of snickerdoodle dough and not chocolate chip. Well .. I hope you will keep staying with me til the end of this story my lovely subscribers! >< See you! Bai bai! Mwah! *Bows*