Innocent Confessions

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

"Nan ... joahae."

I looked at him with such happiness. I wanted Hyung Sik to be here .. i feel bad for Tae Oppa... but I fell for Hyung Sik. I couldn't help it. I like him. A lot. My heart feels secured when I'm with him... and yet .. it aches when I'm not by his side. It's Hyung Sik. 

"Hyung Sik-ah .. Please accept my heart!" I bowed honorably .. worried that he might change his mind and reject me.

He softly chuckled. He helped me to stand straight and he tilted my chin up. I felt so weak. It's as if I were going to melt like ice cream. He stared straight into my eyes and I could feel the butterflies swarming inside of me.

"Mi Sun. You already stole my heart. I couldn't imagine being with anyone but you." He placed a gentle peck upon my forehead and I fluttered my eyes shut.

Oh right! Tae Oppa! Before I can be anymore lovey dovey with Hyung Sik.. I better explain myself to Tae Oppa. I turned around and saw that he was no longer in the door way. Huh? Where did he go??

"Oppa.." I was trying to find words to tell Hyung Sik that I had to explain to Tae Oppa.. He nodded.

"You can go Mi Sun-ah. I'll be waiting right here for you." He cupped his hands around my face and quickly kissed my lips. I blushed red and smiled at him in appreciation.

"Gomawo." 

I quickly ran inside to find Tae Min. Where could he have gone? Unless.. The roof maybe? I remember he told me once that he likes it up there. 

"Tae Oppa? Where are you?" I said softly, feeling uneasy because I hate heights.

It was semi dark and I couldn't see a thing around me. Unknowingly, I stepped near the ledge. I was about to fall. What should I do?? I can't fly or else Hyung Sik might notice something.. but I can't die either! .. Next thing I know.. I froze in the air. Tae Oppa stopped me from falling.

"Yah! How could you be so careless?" He pouted.

"Tae Oppa.. I'm really sorry. But that boy.. I like him. A lot. More than I even knew. I hope you can forgive me.."

"Haha. It's okay Mi Sunnie~ I'm fine. I'm happy for you. I thought maybe.. you were lonely. I got worried about you. But rest assured.. I will always be here for you. Trust me." He smiled and ruffled my hair. 

His wings were unfurled and he was floating in mid air, talking to me while I was still frozen. I was happy that at least this didn't end in conflict. It's easier that he just gave up and understood me.

"Gomawo Oppa." It was all I could say to him.

"You're welcome princess. But if that mortal ever hurts you I won't hesitate to swoop down and sweep you off of your feet! Ara?" He said determined. I giggled and nodded.

"Ara."

"Good! Well I better let you get back to him. It seems like he's waiting for you. Bye~"

Poof. He vanished. Tae Oppa flied away and let me fall again. I screamed out loud and closed my eyes tight expecting pain. But then I stopped falling because someone caught me. I opened my eyes and there he was. Hyung Sik Oppa to my rescue. 

 

"Mi Sun-ah? You had me worried!!" He was carrying me bridal style.

"Hyung Sik Oppa~ Hehe. It's fine. I'm okay." I smiled as I hugged his neck. I looked at him with so much love and affection. I was so happy.

"Mi Sun ... I like you too. He smiled and caressed my cheek. It's as if he read my thoughts.

"H-Hyung Sik Oppa.." I muttered. He set me down on the ground gently and placed his hands around my waist. My arms were still around his neck.

He swiftly pulled me in so close to him and hugged me. It felt so nice and warm to be in his arms. My head was rested against his chest and I could hear his heart beating rapidly for me. My heart was the same. I was so happy.

"I can hear you." I said cuddling against him.

"I can hear you too." Hyung Sik smiled and rubbed my back in comfort.

"Oppa. I'm grateful that it was you who caught me. I was scared."

"Mi Sun-ah. I'm glad." I am so in love with this guy. He makes me feel like the luckiest girl on earth. "Next time be more careful."

"Oppa you make my heart happy."

"Hehe good. That's just because of how much I like you." 

He leaned in to kiss my cheek but I turned sneakily and pecked his lips. He blushed slightly and then he tapped my nose. He then stood next to me and bumped my hand gently. He looked away acting like nothing happened. I giggled and held his hand. He turned and smiled at me.

"We need to get you to bed. It's getting late." He swung our hands a bit and walked towards the front of my house.

"But I'm not sleepy.." I pouted and whined. He chuckled then kissed my hand.

"Your eyes are drooping and you look sleepy to me." He caressed my cheek with his free hand.

"But Oppa.." I yawned and then quickly shook my head at him.

"Hehe. See? You yawned. Come on you need sleep. Do you want Oppa to stay next to you until you fall asleep?" He said cutely. I blushed and nodded.

"Yes please.."

"Haha okay. I understand. Let's go!~"

We went upstairs into my bedroom and he tucked me into bed. I was under the covers and he was laying next to me on top of the covers so he could watch me fall asleep. He moved strands of my hair away from my face as I continued to look at him. He even started singing me a lullaby. It wasn't long before I fell asleep next to him and he kissed my forhead.

"Goodnight my angel~♡" He whispered to me.

He ended up falling asleep next to me that night without realizing it. As my brother got home, he went to check up on me but saw me and Hyung Sik cuddling close and it looked like he was protecting me. My brother couldn't help but smile at it. He was happy for me.

"Goodnight you two." He turned the lights off and went to sleep.


A/N: Hey!! I updated this chappie!! Sorry guys. But Hyung Sik is the one that stole Mi Sun's heart. I think they are a really cute couple together. Her brother seems to think so as well~ sorry I haven't updated in a while.. it's my senior year in high school.. and I have a lot of things to do. I hope you all understand! This story may or may not end soon. I kind of like just writing to see how things go. Let me know in the comments what you think! ^^ subscribe and upvote if you want. Ta ta for now! ^-^