Me like you? No way ...

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6z69hjiWMa-lKTKGborc

Dong Jun's (ZE:A) POV

I dragged Min Woo with me all the way to our English class. As soon as we got there, I pushed him, trying to awake him.

"Yah! Min Woo! What's wrong with you??" I placed my hands on his shoulders and shook him up as hard as I could. Sure it looked awkward to other people ... but if this is the only way to snap him out of his "day dream" I'd be happy to do it.

He stood there blankly. He raised his arm to his chest. It looked as though he was feeling his heart beat. Was he thinking of Mi Sun ssi? Or was he dreaming of his specific "day dream" where he gets to go on a date with this pretty girl at an amusement park. At this point ... I really don't know what Min Woo is thinking. I love him like a brother but ... he needs to learn how to snap out of his "day dreams" better.

"Hyuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnngggg." (I think it worked!) "Hyung. I-I-I think I'm in lov-"

"Oppa!!" Woo Ji Wan shouted heading towards us.

I can finally tell how Min Woo is feeling right now. You see, Woo Ji Wan clings onto Min Woo and the rest of the "Boyfriend" members. She thinks she can be with any guy from "Boyfriend." Just because her appa is Min Woo appa's chingu .... doesn't mean she already has his heart. Or any of the other members' hearts. Can you spell desperate?

"Annyeong Ji Wan." Min Woo said irritatedly.

"Were you two oppa talking about me?" She said self-centeredly. Aish that girl. No manners ... I tell ya.

 

Min Woo's POV

Us? Talking about her?! Are you kidding me? Mi Sun ssi belongs in my heart right now. I don't have time for Ji Wan's usual tricks. I tell ya ... that girl has more tricks than a magician does up his sleeve. She is the "Master of all tricks." Or at least "Mastress." She is someone you should not mess with. Her style of revenge is a horrible sight. NEVER ... and I repeat NEVER ... get on her bad side. It is not pretty.

"Oppa ... Will you buy me lunch today?" She whinned.

"Anie. Oppa's busy. I'll be going first. Bye." I said coldly.

"Opppppppaaaaaaa!!! Pweeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee?" Hah! She thinks she can get away with everything by using aegyo on me. Aish that girl ... will this ever stop?

"Ainyo. Mianhe. Annyeonghee gyeesayo." I bowed then headed inside with Dong Jun Hyung.

 

Mi Sun's POV

I headed towards music class. This time I wasn't late. I quietly went into the class room and I immediately spotted Yong Jun. I sat down next to her. Then I sat my bags and stuff next to my chair.

"Yah! Mi Sun ssi! How's your first day going so far?!" She asked as cheerfully as a bird would sing its song.

"It's okay. This place is better than my old school..."

"Ahhhh yes. Where did you say you were from again?" She asked, catching me off guard...

"Omo! I uh-" Not this question again. I wish my life was simple. That way I could just blurt out causually, where I'm from. But I can't. And I'm just going to have to cope with this.

Lukily the ssaesangnim interrupted me from answering. This time I had a male ssaesangnim. He looked about the same age as my appa. He passed away recently because of a motorcycle "accident". The ssaesangnim shot a quick glance at me. Then his face brightened up.

"Omo! Class...we have a new student named-"

Just then these two boys walked in. One was a little bit shorter than the other. The shorter one was eye catching. Whereas the taller one, looked sort of like the bad boy type. But he looked like an innocent little kid.

"Mianhe for being late ssaesangnim.." The two boys said in unison. They also bowed poliely.

"Grab a seat you two." Ssaesangnim said sighing over their tardiness.

There was only two chairs open. One was on the other side of me...and the other chair is next to the chair ... that's sitting next to me. The taller one dared to sit by me first. The shorter one just sort of sat next to him quietly. If only they knew my true identity ... I don't think he would of sat their in the first place. I'm not a gangster if that's what you're wondering. 

"Now...As I was saying. We have a new student in our class...Ms. Han Mi Sun." The ssaesangnim pointed straight at me. I slouched in my seat some more. He continued to discuss instructions ... so I was safe. The guy sitting next to me leaned over towards me.