Boyfriend

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

720x272boyfriend.jpg

Min Woo's POV

"Don't be!!" Dong Hae said while rubbing Mi Sun ssi's shoulders in comfort. What a good Oppa. ^^

"Why should you be sorry Mi Sun ssi...?" Eun Hyuk asked.

"It's not your fault Kyu Hyun ssi is like that ..." Muttered Kang In Hyung. I giggled. I love Kang In Hyung's wittiness! 

"When do I get to meet the others??" Mi Sun ssi asked hopefully.

"Others....?" They all said in unison.

"You know ... like Boya .. and ZEfriend ..." She said tilting her head to the side to see if they understood. They just laughed at her. I giggled too. She just frowned.

"Waeyo?!?!" She whinned. "Why are you all laughing at me?" She said still pouting.

"Aigoo. Mi Sun ssi!! Neomu gwiyeoweo!" Kang In Hyung said pinching her cheeks. 

"We're not laughing at you Mi Sun ssi ... we're-" Eun Hyuk got cut off again. Hehe.

"We're laughing at how cute you are! The other boybands are pronounced "Boyfriend" ... and "ZE:A" ... haha! Mi Sun ssi gwiyeoptta!! Kekekeke!" Dong Hae lifted her off of the ground with his bear hug.

"Mianhe ..." She said with her cheeks flushed. She was burning with embarrassment.

"Chokki ... I can help you!" I said cheerfully. I started scooting closer to her.

"You can?!" She asked.

"Sure! I'm in "Boyfriend" after all ..." I winked cutely at her. She blushed back. *Omo! Eoddeokkay ...??* 

"Anyways...where's all the members?" She asked looking up at me with her big brown eyes .. Aigoo.

"Araseo. See that guy over there with the red hair?" I asked her while pointing at Dong Hyun. I felt like a tour guide. Kekeke. She nodded.

"That's Kim Dong Hyun Hyung. He is the leader of our group! I respect him so much!" I smiled. I pointed to Hyun Seong next.

"Omo! And that quiet guy is our beloved Hyun Seong Hyung! We love him so much! He is sort of the quiet slash bad boy ... hehe like me ..." I toughened up to impress Mi Sun ssi. She giggled.

"That guy over there ... blowing that bubble ... is Lee Jeong Min Hyung! He is the "Mirror Prince." I said rolling my eyes. Jeong Min Hyung popped his bubble then stared at me ... Oops. Did he hear that?

"Yah! I heard that!!" Jeong Min Hyung answered my thought.

"Mianhe Hyung ..." I said with aegyo. "Anyways ... that blonde guy over there is the older twin. Jo Young Min Hyung. He is the romantic type. Kekeke." She looked at Young Min Hyung as he cutely winked at her. *Yah! That's MY thing ... aish ...*

"And the guy next to Young Min Hyung ... is-"

"Let me guess. The younger twin?" Mi Sun ssi said reading my mind.

"MMmmm. Ne! Jo Kwang Min-ah!" I said cheerfully. She laughed. "So that's pretty much all the members ... counting me ... Keke." I blushed. She blushed because I blushed. We were soooooo meant to be! : ))

"What about ZE:A?" She asked me. I didn't know much about them so I sort of felt shameful.

"Mianhe. I don't know them that well. You can aske Dong Jun Hyung!" I suggested.

"Omo! Good idea!" She ran off towards ZE:A guys ... Why is she soo dang cute?!