Are You Okay?

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpFljWEQf0luWADqIP1PE

Min Woo's (Boyfriend) POV

~Ring! Ring!~

[A couple hours later.]

The school bell rang. Onward to 2nd period. Anyways, I will take what Mi Sun ssi said, as a semi yes. I'm pretty sure she doesn't have lunch plans with her new chingu yet. I really hope she'll be able to sit with us. This way I can introduce her to a whole BUNCH of hyungs!!! From "Super Junior", to "ZE:A", to my band ... "Boyfriend." All of us put together makes 29. So we always combine tables at lunch.

"Mi Sun ssi where's your next class?" I asked as we all headed out the door.

"I have music class. And you?" She said in her sweet, angelic tone.

I stood there like a babo. She is just too cute for me!! I can't stand it! I just want her to be mine already. The way the wind is always blowing her hair ... or how the sun is always hitting her in these perfect ways ... making her shine like a purified angel. It's just too much. I can understand why I can't stop staring at her. It's just whenever I'm not with her I feel like my hearts going to explode. Could this be ...? Anie. I want to say I don't like her ... but my heart would kill me if I lied about not liking her. She makes my heart feel complete. Satisfied. Without her ... I'd be incredibly depressed. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??

"Min Woo ssi? ..."

 

Mi Sun's POV

"Min Woo ssi? ..." I said over and over. I even tugged on his shirt sleeve. He just stood there.

"Min Woo ssi? I'm going to be late for music class. Do you have the class with me or not?" I tried to ask in a caring tone.

"He has English with me. Mianhe about Min Woo. He's sort of having a "day dream" ... I guess. Well, we'll see you around. Annyeong Mi Sun ssi!! Fighting!!" Dong Jun said bowing and dragging Min Woo with him to English class. What is wrong with Min Woo ssi? ... I hope he's okay. Anyways, off to music class.