I'm a klutz

School Girlz Vs. School Boyz

Han Mi Sun's POV

~Ring! Ring!~

The tardy bell rang. I grabbed my backpack and started heading towards my first period. With books in my hand, I turned a corner, and bumped into a guy. Since my books flung out of my hand when I ran into him, he helped me pick the books up. I'm such a klutz. Babo Mi Sun! Babo!! 

"You're supposed to say sorry." He said cruedly.

"Omo. Mianheyo." I said bowing and running along.

"Next time say thank you when they help you pick up your books!" He yelled after me.

The next thing I know I'm holding my books close up against my chest and I'm panting heavily. I peek my head out to see if he already left. I saw no one around so I turned another corner. This time I actually held onto my books and fell on my instead. All you could hear was a loud thud.

"Gwaenchana?" A girl about my age asked.

"Omo! Mianheyo." I bowed again.

"Wae are you apologizing? I'm the one who ran into you ..." She helped me up onto my feet. I dusted all the dirt off of my skirt, since we have to wear school uniforms. Blehhh. "Annyeonghaseyo! Cheoeun Park Yong Jun imnida." She bowed politely with her bangs flapping in the wind. "Are you new here?"

"Ye. Annyeonghaseyo....Han Mi Sun imnida." I bowed.

"Want me to show you around? Han Mi Sun?"

I nodded in her direction and I followed her like a lost puppy. She led me to my first period class and through the window, I could see that guy who I ran into earlier. I thanked Yong Jun and I entered the classroom quietly. Well ... almost. I tripped over a desk.

"Class we have a new student. She comes from...Omo! Where is it that you come from?" The witty female teacher asked looking directly at me.

"A place. I come from a place Ssaesangnim." I answered her sarcastically.

"Haha. I know that...but where exactly do you come from?" She eye smiled at me and the whole class turned towards me. Their dagger like eyes just focusing on me.

"I come from....from...."

"What's this? She doesn't even know where she came from!" A guy shouted while laughing at me. The whole class joined in because they think he's one big hot shot. 

"I do too know where I come from ... it's just-" I said softly. Until "he" cut me off.