3rd year class

Switch!

 


Hyosung led Yongguk, Himchan and Leo to the back of the school where no one could see them. Himchan asked out of curiosity. "Wait, why are we in the back of the school? We could just talk anywhere."

"Oh, well you see. Since I am a 'newly born girl' I can't be seen with you guys who are delinquents. So from now on, don't casually talk to me, okay~?" Hyosung said.

"We don't really want to talk to you anyways." Yongguk said. Hyosung and Yongguk exchanged glares. 

"Okay, okay! Hyosung you can talk to me I'm technically not yet a delinquent." Himchan interuppted. Afterwards, Hyosung talked to them about not trying to ruin her new life, which has started so badly. Himchan also met a new friend, Leo.

 

♪♪♪

Both Yongguk and Himchan were classmates and they were in the top 1 class in 3rd year. Hyosung was in 2nd year with Leo but they weren't classmates.

♪♪♪♪

Yongguk always had a furious gangster look in the school and most students don't want to go near him. As Yongguk and Himchan walked in the corridors, the students were avoiding their sight in disgust. But instead of being afraid, the students were more likely angry with being in the same school as those delinquents.

"Yongguk ah, You're scaring the girls away! Stop that glare of yours!" himchan whispered to yongguk

"....what glare?... it's my normal face" he replied.

"N-never mind. ugh." himchan sighed.

"why are you bringing a camera around anyways?"

"Oh this camera? It's a hobby I picked up. I want to capture memories. We should take a selca after okay?"

"U-uh. okay..."

They entered their classroom. They sitted way in the back next to each other. Himchan noticed everyone's glances at them. What's wrong with them? He thought. By his side, yongguk was clenching his fists with his face facing the floor. Soon after, the adviser of the class finally went in. He introduced himself and placed some basic classroom rules. 

"....So any other questions?" the teacher asked.

One student raised his hands. "yes sir, I want to ask why we still have delinquents in this room? How come they even passed this school's exam anyways. We already sent our complaints to the school's staff, why haven't they gotten rid of delinquents?" He glanced towards the back of the room where Yongguk and Himchan were. Everyone else nodded their heads.

What the, are they talking about yongguk? Himchan furrowed his forehead and raised his eyebrows.

"...Ehem, I do not know either, so let's leave it be." the teacher stated.

"No! we can't leave it! Sir, isn't this school aiming for the top rank? It can't be like that if there are still delinquents!" the same student shouted. He then stood up and went towards Yongguk. Himchan flinched.

"You do know who we are talking about right?" he said to him. Yongguk kept his head lowered and didn't say anything. "Answer me!" the student shouted.

Yongguk stomped his feet and stood up, locking his eyes to the student that angered him. He grabbed his collar and held his fists up ready to punch him. Himchan stood up."Yong--"

"Go ahead. Punch me! that will make your suspension much easier to come. Remember what happened last year?" 

Yongguk hesitated for a moment. Then he let go. The student smirked. "You know what sir, why not just let him transfer to the bottom class, I believe he will fit right into there. I just can't study in a room with this gangster."

Himchan was confused but he knew he had to defend his friend. "Wait a mi-"

"STOP!!" a girl student shouted. Everyone was surprised. But she was even more surprised at her own action. Wait, why did I say that? I'm so stupid! she thought.

The students involved and the teacher were waiting for her to say something "Yes..? Song Jieun-sshi?" the teacher said.

Her name was Song Jieun. She always wanted to be the student representative of the class. but at the moment, she was suffering in her seat while the commotion was going on. She had to pee. But the situation was difficult to break through. Then finally she bursted out saying 'stop' without thinking properly. Now she was panicking. She had to say something so she made up words.

"E-eh? Uhh....well, I'm pretty sure...the d-delinquent guy is qualified enough to be in this class...his grades say it all, so we should just leave him be....despite h-his image, ...m-maybe he has a dream too..." she stood up, trying to contain her pee. Yongguk's gaze turned soft and thankful.

"Him? a dream? he keeps fighting and fighting!" the student said.

"But he's just misunderstood!" Himchan said "He might be strong but he's smart too!"

"Tch. What if he suddenly burst out in anger, we will be disturbed in our studies." the student complained.

"Hmm... well, we have song jieun here who can help him sustain his anger, you can do that right jieun?" the teacher said desperately trying to end the problem.

"Eh? m-me? w-wait" jieun was startled.

"Yes, you should sit beside him and teach him stuffs and the issue is solved. so let's get to our seats now." the teacher quickly said, forcing jieun to agree.

 

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

 

Jieun went back to the classroom, after her 'duty'. As she walked towards her seat, she and yongguk met eye-to-eye. Jieun quickly lowered her head. What have I gotten myself into. she thought. Jieun's new seat was in between Himchan and Yongguk. Himchan greeted her politely "Hi! I am Kim Himchan, at your service!" 

she blushed and replied with a slight smile "H-hi. S-song Jieun. yeah that's my name." H-he talked to me...

yongguk cleared his throat "H-hey, thanks for what you did before." yongguk said to her.

"eh? ohh that thing I did. ohh yeah. hah hah" jieun responded while looking down at her desk. She started scribbling notes on her notebook. Yongguk was still looking at her. Oh please, stop looking at me. why is he looking at me?! Gosh what do I do! jieun thought. Because of scribbling too much, her elbows touched her eraser and made it fall. 

Yongguk bent and picked up her eraser. "It fell, here you go." he stretched out his hands close to her.

"No! don't come near to me!" jieun's voice was shaking. Yongguk was startled. "I-I mean, You didn't have to. Sorry for making you pick it up, t-thanks." She quickly took her eraser back.

Yongguk's eyes became dark. He knew what was up. She was afraid of him, like everyone else were. He then pushed his seat closer to the side and farther from jieun's seat. He didn't want to make her scared so he didn't bother her. He sighed.

 

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

(Hyosung's classroom)

 

"Unbelievable" Hyosung said, watching both Ravi and Ken(former schoolmates of hers in Busan Grounds) who was seated in front of her. It was another fate she encountered. She can't believe 5 people who knew her past was in the same school as she is, when she was trying to start anew. 

"Okay, For the last time, do not call me chief or even treat me as your boss whatsoever. Don't even talk to me, okay?!" she ordered them both.

"Yes, chief!" ravi and ken said.

"What! I told you not to call me that! Ugh, just, just look in front okay! don't look at me!" hyosung said. She was as well seated far in the back with both ravi and ken in front of her. Next to her, was the vice president of the school, Sunhwa. Hyosung didn't really pay attention to her, but Sunhwa kept looking at hyosung so she became bothered. She mustered up her courage and finally stole a glance towards sunhwa. Their eyes locked. To her surprise, sunhwa warmly smiled at her and bowed in respect.

"Annnyeong!" sunhwa greeted her. "I'm Han sunhwa, what's your name?"

Hyosung couldn't help but smile. She was the first female that talked to her, and this was hyosung's chance to make friends. "I'm Jeon Hyosung! you, i know you! you're our vice president right? it's nice to meet you!" they shook hands and both of them showed their gummy smiles.

It might not be a bad start after all! yes i have a new friend hyosung thought. She remembered the nasty rumors about sunhwa but her first impression seem better than she thought.

 

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

 


Hihi, Do you guys want to request some ships? Just leave a comment on which character interactions you want to see, be it //boy x boy// or //girl x boy// or girl x girl//