First meeting

Switch!

Thinking that this day would be another bust, she made a left turn as she entered the school. 

"Cutting classes again?" a violet-haired delinquent asked her. He recently dyed his hair.

"None of your business Ravi, stay out of this, or else." hyosung coldly replied.

"All right all right, chief. no need to be so hot-tempered." he chuckled like an old man. He watched as Hyosung walked away.

 

In the school, Ravi was known to be Hyosung's right-hand man. He was always seen beside her when trouble occurs. The other delinquents in other schools woulf often stir up trouble with the students in Busan Grounds. As soon as he hears of it, he quickly takes care of the mess because if Hyosung would know of it, she'll make the trouble bigger. The next day, what everyone was talking about suddenly disappears as a rumor. But despite his effort, Hyosung would always figure out the mess that her 'men' had caused. She's always one step ahead of him. 

 

♪♪♪

 

Hyosung went around the premises and received the terrifying glances by the other students. Everyone ran and avoided being near her.  Nothing ever changes. She thought. Whenever she enters school, she always experienced it. Being alone. But she knew it was because of herself. She built up a wall herself. Yet in the back of her mind, a tiny voice wished for someone to talk to her in a normal tone and with unafraid thoughts. 

 

♪♪♪

 

With around 10 minutes left until the start of class, outside Hyosung was walking leisurely. She walked past the library building. She saw it again- the empty seats inside the room. Those books are useless, no one in the entire school even reads it. It's a waste of money. She thought. 

Hyosung took out her headphones and played music. But contrary to what she thought, there was actually a person inside the library, and he was running late for class.

In a blink of an eye, a boy was rushing out of the room and hastily kicked open the door. But it was the worst timing for Hyosung. She heard a loud bang on her head as she met with the solid firm door. She let her guard down and her fatigued legs collapsed. Her already banged up head fell on one of the flower pots outside the library. An additional deep stomp from the oblivious boy's swift steps, hit her on her stomach.

AUGH She growled.

 "Eh, oh-?"  Finally the boy who was wearing glasses noticed and backed up his feet from her belly. 

 It was one of the sight no one could see of her. She seemed for a moment before she rised. Soon she noticed the boy's legs in front of her and finally stood up.

Hyosung shrugged, rolled her eyes and raised an eyebrow. She glared at the boy in front of him, cracking her knuckles. She heaved up a huge sigh and began thinking the worst possible things she could do to the ignorant boy. But before she could begin, the boy talked.

"I'm really sorry! I couldn't notice you. Maybe it was because I was really in a hurry. But forget being late to class, I need to take you to the clinic fast. I'm really sorry. Here, take my handkerchief and rub it against your swollen forehead. It became really red. I'm so sorry. I'm such a dork. Come on, let's hurry." he stuffed the handkerchief in her hand. then he grabbed her and ran fastly towards the clinic.

Hyosung was speechless, he was talking too fast. she followed him with her weak legs. What the hell?! He had the nerve to even talk to me, Demon Jeon?! He even touched my-- she broke off her hand from him with brute force. The boy was surprised and stopped running. 

"You-!" she shouted.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot you can't run at this situation. Let me hold you up and we'll be there in no time!" he proceeded and sweeped hyosung off her feet. "YAH!" she yelled at his sudden actions. But He quickly gained his pace back and started running.

WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME, DEMON JEON?! THIS IGNORANT BRAT. HOW DARE HE. She took position and stretched out her fist, ready to punch the hell out of the boy. But before she could, the pain from the incident hit her hard. Normally she ignores the pain, but her fatigue from last night's job made it worse. Her eyes slowly shut and she became unconscious. The boy successfully took her to the clinic and made his way to class on time. 

 

 

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

 

She was finally gaining consciousness. It took her awhile to remember what happened, and when she did, she clenched her fist thinking of the bastard who was behind this. That guy. He's gonna get it. For sure, he's gonna get IT.....He even talked to me, that bastard.....But, although it hurts for me to think this, I finally got my wish. Someone, who was literally not a tiny bit afraid of me, talked and even helped me. Although he did beat the hell out of me...in accident. ...Who is he? It's not possible that he knows 'Demon Jeon' but he doesn't get scared of her. I wonder why? I've got to know the answer. 

As soon as her eyes saw the curtains, she stood up and unfolded it slightly. She took a peek at the wide clinic room, making sure no one else was there. She didn't want anyone to see her in a clinic. Hyosung confirmed there was no one else there. so she quickly ran past the nurse and went as far as she can from the clinic.

♪♪♪

It was already snack time for the school. Ravi went out of the canteen and fetched hyosung her snack. 

"Ravi, get me info on that guy sitting by the door Asap."

"Him? the nerd guy? He's actually a transfer student in my class. It was just about three days ago. probably why you don't know him is cause you didn't go to school for the past 4 days." Ravi answered and didn't utter a word about why she asked, and about her swollen forehead.

"Oh, and he's the only one who goes to the library. I notice him often because he's a good target for.. you know. Hm..why don't I go and teach him a lesson first. Transfer students should know who's boss." He grinned.

"...whatever. Don't mention 'Demon Jeon' to him yet. And make sure no one else does." she said.

"Okay okay....oh and chief, I forgot. Happy Birthday to you ~♫ Happy Birthday Happy Birthday!! Happy Birthday to Hyosung chieff!"

Unamused, She threw her bag in his face.

 

♪♪♪♪

 

(At home)

Hyosung went to her room. She avoided encountering her father in order to avoid work. She was covering her swollen forehead as she walked past the butlers. "Aishh. This better be gone by tomorrow." 

Hyosung took off her uniform jacket and she noticed a note in the pocket. 

It reads: "I'm so sorry. I will do anything, buy you a meal or be your slave. Just tell me I'll do it. I promise ^.^"

She crumpled the piece of paper and threw it in her trash bin. 

 

Knock Knock. "Madam Hyosung, I brought you a first aid kit. I'll leave it outside your door." from hyosung's judgement, it was clearly hakyeon's voice. 

A few minutes later, hyosung opened her door and grabbed the first aid kit. She applied bandages to her forehead. 

She then laid her head on her bed and became drowned in her thoughts. She closed her eyes.

♪♪♪♪♪

 

 


Please comment criticism for me to improve my skills, it's my first fanfic so i'm sure it has its thingys. enjooy