Your dream?

Switch!

"I've been on this mission for months. I won't let you have her." Kikwang declared. "Stay behind me, hyosung." 

"As if! I'm beating these s to ashes. And no one is taking me!" Hyosung neglected her womanly mask. 

"Ha-ha what a cute girl." Junhyung launched towards her and lifted his gun. It wasn't only him, the rest of his crew had their own knives. Seeing this sight, it hit her- these aren't high school delinquents, these are criminals; this isn't high school, this was the real cruel world.

Junhyung mocked her womanhood as hyosung became disoriented. Stinky nerves of death threw her off sanity. At the back of her mind, she assumed the responsibility of fighting off the criminals by herself. She was Demon Jeon; if there was any fighting, it would be her job. Yet now her untrained mentality with firearms froze and failed. 

On the other hand the person, who was not who he seemed to be, revealed his true nature. Off he went in wrath; his arms that aimed for the weapon did not disappoint. " you." he whispers.

Her eyes widened. 

Quickly he gained control over the leader's hands and dislocked one of his joints. The gun dropped to kikwang's hands and it was disabled swiftly. It flew miles across; now, there's one less firearm.

This act grabbed her sanity back, only to have frustration knocking on her doors. As kikwang launched himself and faced a rival, her eyes showed the pain of disbelief. Outraged, her knuckles cracked. I.... kept my inner beast from this person who was never less beastly than I ever was..! All those years of keeping a secret that I...actually shared with him?!....she turned red; a reason she couldn't understand herself.

Junhyung falls. He spoke "So? you still sure you want to beat them?"

"You. It's you i want to beat up!" she shouted. "But I can't do that with these s around."

No moment was spared; she flew to each of their front. And the bastards collapsed in bitter sullen pain without their knives getting a chance.

Now...My next target is-- Kikwang put her to sleep. "I'm sorry." he whispers. "You...really are the Demon Jeon they've talked about..." They left the resort without a trace. 

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

 

"Yes sir." She hears him say. Her eyes slowly awaken. Another black suited person sat in the driver's seat of the moving vehicle. Kikwang seemed acquianted with him, not in a bad way but...not in a good way either...

Sir?...He must be one of my father's officials. He's not one of the groups after me for that prize; He's more or less the person kikwang reports to. Surprisingly I'm not tied up. One mistake they shouldn't have done.

She lost a few moments and started speaking. "Who are you?"

"You don't know me, ma'am hyosung; but I know you well. We've passed by each other in meetings." the person replied.

"Not you. Kikwang...." her hands reached for his hair and she pulled his head towards the back seat. "You traitor!!" 

He was taken aback literally, and it was indeed painful. But he let his head rest on her lap with no arguments. "I'm sorry"

Flustered by his gestures, she gently pushed her head to the front after a pause. Hyosung continues "Y-You said you hated delinquents! You said some really rude comments about them; And here I was, feeling guilty about my true identity; but look at you, you're also a monster!" 

Vexed by her comment, he replied "Don't be so angry! I only said that because I wanted to hide my past. I didn't want to be figured out that I was also like them."

"...You were?" hyosung calmed down for a moment.

"Yeah I was! I was a delinquent before I went to your school. I used to be the gang leader. I used to run around not caring for anything but fun. But I already changed during my stay in Busan Grounds! I...I changed for my parents..." 

She clenched her fist. "You changed?...The question is did you? Look around you! You're trying to kidnap me and take me to that monster! Did you see yourself back there? You are still who you were! Your parents died because of how care-free you are!" 

It grew awkward. Hyosung spouted words she didn't mean because of her unstable emotions.

His forehead furrowed; trying to keep calm was not easy. ".... And what about you? the way I see it...you're still dreamless. Your life keeps going forward without a worthy goal. You're having trouble with your family because you probably deserve it! You keep causing trouble for the people around you...for what reason? for what dream? Nothing!"

With her heads down, hyosung turned red. "...Stop it." 

"I wish my life was as easy as yours...running away from your house for some kind of adventure? And...being surrounded by boys who...are quite fond of you......That's a relaxing life." he continued with a subtle expression.

"I said, stop!" 

"You kept distancing yourself from your delinquent friends...just so you can appear normal and gain better friends, isn't that right?"

Silence fills the air. Not a word was exchanged. The black suited person found himself in the hardest experience he's encountered. "Ahem...We are almost there." he attempted. But nothing.

Nothing but the whirling sound of the wheels; the worked up voices from outside the vehicle and the sudden drops of pure tears from a switched girl. 

Kikwang turned his head and saw her once again in a weak state. "Hyosung..?" Why do i always see you like this...

"Y-yea....You were right." the pained youth couldn't hold her tears. "I shouldn't have run away from my house...I shouldn't have tried to conceal my ugly inner beast. I shouldn't have denied being friends with delinquents....and I shouldn't have hoped that transforming myself into a prettier girl would make me have a higher chance to achieve my dream. After all! everything would not work out. It was all for nothing. My dream....was never to be reached."

"...Your dream?" Kikwang couldn't do anything but watch her get crushed by his choice of words.

Her voice was collapsing "Yes....my dream...my dream which I realized from a person who created a big change in me. This person...talked to me differently. He made me think I could be way more. and he made me go on this new path that was so perfect and exciting!"

The crystal eyes of whom was listening shook in mixed feelings.

She continued "But you know what? in the end....  Someone as unladylike, ill-natured and immature as I am, can never find...the happiness of love...." the pure feelings of an unpolished young woman was revealed. 

"We're here. Get her down. And walk in front of me all the time, got it?" the black suited man ordered.

Pausing for a moment, kikwang obeyed in silence. She was dragged gently down and there was no resistance. Once again, facing her was the mansion filling her with horrible nostalgic emotions. The scent of all this was familiar; as if she never even left. It left a strong mark on her memory and it won't easily leave.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

 

"So...you don't know anything else?" Himchan grunted. Leo revealed the details of Sunhwa's mystery plan to him.

"All I know is....she seems to be targeting a business of her own. Perhaps for revenge...But I'm not interested." Leo declared. 

Himchan smiled at him as he spoke. He's talking so much now; he really changed. 

"Hmm....a rich business located in Busan?" himchan noticed something. "Oy Leo, what's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the words: Busan, business, rich, evil enough for a person seeking revenge?"

"It's not ours. We never inflict such a damage." he replied.

"I'm not talking about that....what other businesses are you close with?" himchan insisted.

Leo realized himchan's intentions. "Hyosung....the Jeon family...."

"Exactly." he sighed. But there's no guarantee it's them. "Where's hyosung anyways? I haven't seen her all day." they wondered.

"I've been looking all over for her!" Sunhwa appeared. She just arrived from her little endeavors, which didn't bear any fruit. "I also can't see my brother anywhere. How about Ravi and Ken? they should know."

"We saw them together a while ago! Hehe we didn't bother or interrupt. She should be thankful." Ravi arrived. They were all happy for her; but a certain feeling warns them of a bad omen.

Leo's phone rang. It was his father. "Hello?"

"Son, Mr. Jeon is pleased to know you are in Busan. Why not give him a little visit? It's up to you."

Leo began sweating. "Father, did you tell them about me being here?"

"Hmm? No, He directly told me about it without a word from me...it seems he just knew somehow."

Leo hung up. 


Sorry for this late update; it's very inconvenient to read this only now. Im so sorry :( This chapter has been hidden since the last update but i think it's only fair to publish it for this story's dearest subscribers!

-fairy