It's beautiful

Switch!

"Um, Miss, I think you dropped this." The gentleman politely said. Hyosung, who was caught off-guard, turned around. Indeed, she didn't see this one coming. She couldn't respond; instead she was staring at him blankly. While she had no words to say, he whose eyes keep blinking took the first chance to speak.

"Ah...it suddenly went near my foot, I almost stepped on it. Here you go!" he said, scratching the back of his head. He was wearing layered clothing, warm ones that kept out the cold weather and a white cap that arranged his messy hair. All of these, Hyosung scanned, but mostly she was struck by his familiar voice and his familiar face.

But it wasn't just "familiar", it was beyond that. Kikwang, who was everything to her, was now stretching out his hand to her, holding the cloth he once lent to her. Hyosung wanted to jump, laugh, smile and jiggle. She wanted to release all her contained excitement. But while she was thinking about all that, she cried instead. Slowly her body gave in, and she fell to her knees. The cold wind pierced through her shaking body. From her. it passed unto him.

Kikwang was smiling, handing out the piece of cloth, but as soon as she cried, he started panicking.

"A-are you okay?? You......." He paused. He went closer and patted her head. "It's okay...cry........cry all you want. It must have been..hard on you....I'm really sorry..." he pouted.

She cried even harder. Everyone else walked past them with curious judgemental thoughts. "it...*sniffs* really was hard...! I kept waiting....*sniffs*" she barely was understandable. The white fog was visible everytime she breathed heavily. It was cold and her tears almost turned into frost.

Kikwang bent down too. He smiled innocently, facing down on the crying girl. "I'm sorry to hear that. Whatever it is you were waiting for, it will come to you don't worry! Everyone goes through hard problems, you'll overcome this I know it!" 

Huh? Hyosung twitched. What does he mean by whatever it is I'm waiting for? What does he mean by it will come to me so i shouldn't worry?! it's him that I was waiting for, and he's already here in front of me!.....Why is he trying to counsel me with my problems? ..............Wait....Does he not remember me?!

"Here, use your handkerchief. Wipe your tears. After this, start anew and crush all those in the way. Everything will be alright, so don't worry" he suggested. 

idiot, you stupid idiot. she cried in her thoughts. "I...don't need it *sniffs* It's yours, don't return it to me anymore! *sniffs*" she shouted and stood up. "And my name is Jeon Hyosung for your information!" She quickly ran away and left the startled gentleman.

Kikwang was surprised. He stood up slowly, holding gently the handkerchief hyosung left, confused of what just happened. Looking at the cloth, he smirked. He pushed in his cap, covering his face. His ears and his cheeks turned pink. ".....Jeon Hyosung, I finally know your name... It's beautiful" he whispered.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

"Yah, Sunhwa. I need to talk to you." Himchan called her out. 

Sunhwa ignored him and continued walking. "So stubborn..." he whispered.

He speed walked, and caught her hands. Without other words, He carried her to the newspaper clubroom.

"What do you want, sunbae?" Sunhwa said, crossing her arms. She was forced to sit on the chair in front of a suspicious table

"You! You think I don't know what you're planning? I know all of it, so don't act innocent." Himchan the lamp and pointed it at her. He smashed the table with his hands. "Now, talk"

Sunhwa groaned. "Fine. Yes, I had terrible motives when I became friends Hyosung unnie. But what does it matter anyways?! It's all no use now."

Himchan became more angry. "You! I knew there was something wrong with you! You were just one of those ty girls who would do anything just to get a guy. I know every girl's feelings, Sunhwa. And I know your personality too. Let me tell you this, being in a relationship isn't the most important, you know. Yes, you're the vice president and you're popular, but it doesn't mean you need to have a boyfriend just for your image. Now here's the thing, Stop bugging Leo, and don't hurt Hyosung anymore, or I will hurt you." He leaned towards her. "Wait, what do you mean, "It's all no use now?"

She sighed. "I confessed my feelings to Leo. But he rejected me."

Himchan was surprised. "He did?"

"Yes he did Tch. He was no good for me at all. He knew everything from the start."

"What? He knew?" He was confused.

Sunhwa rolled her eyes. "You see, I stalked him ever since I wanted to make him mine....and during that time, he knew I was always behind him. But I didn't know he did, because he would always ignore me and would just continue with his life as if I'm not there! He's really weird. I can't believe he could act normal when he knew someone was watching him. And he also knew that I was only using Hyosung unnie in order to get to him."

Himchan laid back on his chair. He kept shaking his head. "No way...but if he knew about it, why does he agrees being with you?"

She smiled. "Good question. Well, All I can say is...Hyosung unnie really has great friends, like you, and Leo. You know why he did that?

Leo told me "You were Hyosung's friend. So I thought that I should hang out and be close to you, for her sake."

I sighed, he really looks out for her. What great friends hyosung have, I'm envious "I see. You're a great person. Tch, I'll get going now" 

"Wait." Leo suddenly said. He pushed me against the wall. I was greatly startled. "Don't spread Hyosung's secret. Or else." His voice was very stern and furious. I was sweating. After that he let go of me and I fell to the floor. He was way too scary.

After that, I decided. So don't worry sunbae, I won't spread her secret. Both Leo and you are keeping your eyes on me so, I guess I have to be careful. Still, what bad luck ugh." she stood up and turned off the lamp pointed at her. 

Himchan stayed glued to his chair feeling guilty for punching Leo in the face. And in a way, he felt envious that Leo beat him to it. But he was relieved, now that the problem was solved.

"I still don't forgive you. I hate people like you, and especially you. I hope you learned your lesson. You should go now ." He said to Sunhwa. She grunted. "I don't like you either, never had. And what lesson? pfft. I won't give up ruining other people's lives for mine. I could still ruin yours too" she smirked. Himchan's face twisted, if she wasn't a girl, he could've punched her already.

Sunhwa started walking out. But she had one last thing to say "But then, sunbae. You think you have me all figured out? I have bad news for you, you don't. Everything you said about me and my personality? Too bad, I thought you're an "expert" of girl's feelings. But I am that one girl you can't crack open. You know why? Because I never really "loved" Leo. P.S it's been around an hour since I confessed to him. Go and figure that out" She smirked and left.

He squinted his eyes, and started panicking. "I'm not an expert in girl's feelings?!" he became worried. He believed he already knew what Sunhwa's true nature really was, but she proves him wrong again. Sunhwa still had more up her sleeves. He was becoming more confused about the fact that she never loved Leo.

"She's right. If she did love him, she should have been crying her eyes out, but she's as hard as stone.Why did she do all that then? What exactly was her plan?" He couldn't figure it out.

 

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

(Next Day)

 

Jieun was inside one of the bathroom stalls. The boy's bathroom was just up front of the ladies room. When students are talking on one side, the other would hear it. And At the right timing, Jieun had heard the conversations of the boys. From their way of talking, she could decipher that they were delinquents, the ones that Yongguk hang out with. As modest as she is, Jieun tried to cover her ears to avoid eavesdropping, still, their voices pierce through. 

Most of their conversations were consisted by dirty jokes, funny insults and random idiotic topics. Finally, Jieun was happy that she was done with her duty, so she could finally escape their noises. But as she was getting out, she heard about yongguk's name. She stopped forcefully.

"Where's Yongguk? He's in late."

"Probably studying. Hah, he's becoming one of the nerds."

"Is he bailing out on us? Well, doesn't matter. He's of no use anymore if he's like that." Jieun gasped. Aren't they his friends? she thought

"Man, he can't do that. Those nerds won't accept him, they know his ty background."

"Yeah, we're the only one he can come to. He loves us to death. haha, we should ask him to buy us meal, i'm sure he's gonna do it."

"Dude I dunno. remember his family? They're poor, and his dad is imprisoned, he's a criminal y'know." Jieun froze.

She eavesdropped purposely and learned about something she was better off not knowing. She quickly covered her ears and went outside. Upon going out, she stumbled upon yongguk, who was leaning against the wall outside the boy's bathroom. He heard it too.  

Jieun's eyes popped. "Ah...no! no! I didn't hear anything. I mean....what am I saying. Um, I should go!" she quickly ran. She hid behind the walls. ahh, i was too obvious, she thought.

The delinquents went out and saw Yongguk. 

"Oh, Yongguk.....you're here." They didn't know that he heard their conversations.

"Yeah." he replied.

"Hey, we're really hungry! could you buy us snacks? Come on, you've been studying the past days, you should make up to us, or else we're gonna dump you~"

Yongguk laughed. "Sure, just go ahead. I'll meet you there. Here's some money."

His friends started leaving eyeing each other, and signaling their "good job" gestures. As Yongguk went in the bathroom, he heard a shout.

"Stop! Bang Yongguk, listen to me" Jieun said. was going against her, again. what am i doing?? she kept thinking. Yongguk stopped. "What?"

"Why? Why are you hanging out with them? They're not real! They're fake friends, just using you! You're more than that, yongguk-sshi. I'm not attacking you for being a delinquent, but rather, I'm just saying that you should not hang out with bad influences, find real ones who accept you whether you're a delinquent or not." she realized what she said and ran away again.

To him, Jieun looked so stiff when she lectured him. But every word she said hit the target pretty well. Thinking about what she mentioned, Yongguk let out a heavy sigh.

 


Please do support Hyosung's Goodnight Kiss! And VIXX's upcoming comeback album "Eternity". Thanks for reading my fanfic guys, I'll try my best to speed up the updates~