Help?!

Switch!

Hakyeon abruptly entered Hyosung's room, ready to slap her to become awake. To his surprise, she wasn't there neither was her bag. "Oh? It seems she woke up earlier than expected. That's weird"

Her eyes were swollen when she went home last night. I wonder what happened? I hope she's okay. Hakyeon thought.

 

♪♪♪

(at school)

 

Hyosung was calmly laying down her head on the desk. And she wasn't herself that morning

Ravi passed by the room and paused. "Oh? chief, you're here! you're early. Hm? what's wrong?"

She lifted her head and saw Ravi "You!" she shouted.

Ravi was ready for a lecture, or a slap, or a punch, but he wasn't ready for what hyosung did next.

She went up to him and hugged him tightly. Ravi screamed inside his head because hyosung's hugs were deadly.

"Haha, you! you've always been here for me. You've been a good boy!" she patted his head. Ravi felt a stone falling on his head. Hyosung was too strong.

"Chief..?! Wh-what's wrong? Who are you?" Ravi shouted

"What do you mean? it's me hyosunggieee. haha!" hyosung was not acting herself in front of ravi.

Ravi quickly backed up and stayed away from Hyosung. He knew this look. He knew that hyosung was greatly worried about something. The last time this happened, hyosung ate sashimi which she was allergic to. Her allergy lasted for 7 days, but it had its side-effects, and ravi didn't want it to happen again. 

"O-okay, chief. Did you eat sashimi this morning? I'll bring you lots of water okay?" he was panicking.

"No no. I didn'tt! I ate pan. Why are you panicking? Come here Ravii-yaa~" 

"Woaah! no no, don't come here hyosung. We'll solve this problem real quick. So tell me, what is itt? What's been bothering you then?" Ravi said from a distance.

"..problem? I don't know. I'm really happy you know. haha!" Hyosung was speaking in a drunk old man's tone. She sat down by her window seat and she glanced outside. Her face became twisted even more "Haha!" she rested her face on her desk and took a nap.

"Hm?" ravi carefully went closer to see what she was bothered by. And he saw couples everywhere. One pair was holding hands, the other giggling on their own and another being close to kissing each other. Then ravi knew what was the problem.

"....................Hyosung chief....wants.. LOVE?!" Ravi panicked again and went out without knowing what to do.

But what Ravi didn't saw was the nerd guy who was sitting inside the once empty library, talking to a girl with long wavy hair, and a shortened uniform skirt

"Lee Kikwang...." hyosung spouted in her nap.

 

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

 

 

A male student stood by the bathroom mirror checking himself out. "Okayyy. Today's style is good." he said satisfyingly.

Another male student with a furious gaze entered and said annoyingly "You're wasting precious time. The minutes that you spent looking at your reflection should have been used for us to go to the cafeteria and buy our snacks. We should go now, Himchan" 

"You're so grumpyy yongguk. Fine fine let's gooo." he replied playfully.

They went out the room and saw Ravi walking back and forth with a worried expression. 

"Hm? he seems to be in need. What's wrong with him?" Yongguk asked.

"I don't know~ I thought you said we should go now? yet you're wasting time now trying to figure out that guy."

"..But he's in need."

"Okay okay let's approach him."

They closely went to Ravi and asked him.

"Yah, what's wrong with you? your actions are gonna bother other people. So troublesome." Yongguk said.

his words are contrary to what he thinks lol. himchan thought.

 

Ravi paused and his eyes began to sparkle. "That's it! Youuu!" he pointed to the Himchan

"Me?" he was surprised

"Your name is Himchan right? I know you! You're the best when it comes to girls! You've dated thousands of students in this school and perhaps in others. You're a legendary casanova!" ravi shouted.

"Woah, woah. I don't know if that's a compliment or not. and you seem to be exaggerating, haha. I'm not a casanova. I'm just gentle to girls. haha lol." himchan eyed yongguk and saw how furious his eyes got.

"Wait, wait! I have a favor to ask of you! It's really important please?" ravi asked.

Himchan asked his furious friend "It seems he needs me. Is that okay with you, Yongguk?" 

"...Of course. You should always help those in need. I'll go to the cafeteria myself. Good luck" yongguk left with his eyes still furious.

 

♪♪♪♪

 

Hyosung was at the rooftop still in her unusual self. 

Both Ravi and Himchan was peeking at hyosung from behind the door. 

"I-it's Demon Jeon? what, So That's your problem?"

"You see, this morning, she was acting so bubbly and all un-grumpy, and she kept hugging me and my gang! you know how strong she is! even if she didn't intend anything, her hugs hurt so much that my ribs could be damaged right now, She's so much more dangerous when she's in a good mood you know! her pat on your back could feel like a punch on your back."

"That's surely not good. What happened then?"

"Well, I figured out the problem, she was jealous of all the couples around her. Sunbaenim, please help her. My favor is....please make her fall in love with you. She needs a guy in her life. I don't know why but i guess it's a phase she's undergoing. Just pretend you are courting her, then make her fall in love! You can create arguments later in ur relationship and you can break free from her. Just fix this situation. Please sunbaenim!"

"Hmph. you expect me to help her? She's a mortal enemy, Why should I help that demon? I'm here to help you ravi. She's too tainted and I don't like talking to her. Plus there are plenty of ladies man in this school, why not ask that SeokJin guy? or Jackson? There's lots of them. I'm not the guy for you" Himchan grunted.

"But sunbae, You're the only delinquent that's a casanova. All those you mentioned are normal students who are afraid of Hyosung chief. Plus, you're the 2nd strongest in the entire school and you're not afraid of hyosung too, please sunbae!"

Himchan hesitated. He had a grudge towards Demon Jeon ".......Fine. I'm doing this because yongguk said I shouldn't leave anyone who needs help, thats all." Himchan opened the door and approached her. Ravi was waiting by the door wishing him good luck.

 

"You seem to be troubled?" Himchan started his flirting techniques.

"Hm?" hyosung saw Himchan and she asked. "What are you doing here? I thought you hated me."

"Well, I just wanted to spend some alone time, but then i saw you here and I just can't leave a pretty girl alone." He said.

"Stop with your lies. I'm pretty sure Ravi made you do this." hyosung said. Himchan was confused, he had thought hyosung wasn't acting normally but she seems okay.

"How did you know?" he asked

"I know what Ravi has been doing. He's trying to help me feel better. but he's not doing well on that." 

"What are you bothered by anyway? Ravi said you want to be in love with a guy."

"W-what? hah. he's really not good in reading minds is he? I'm not bothered by anything at all." her eyes were shaking

Himchan scoffed. "Dear, I know a girl is worried when I see it. What exactly is it?"

Hyosung paused and hesitated. ".............do you know that feeling that enters your body, but it is very unfamiliar to your body which makes ur body feel weird. and you start to act weird? well that's what I'm experiencing."

Himchan stared into her eyes and in an instant he knew by his instinct. "....Ravi was correct. Except you don't want love. because you already are in love. Is that it?" 

Hyosung's eyes widened. She clenched her fist and attempted punching him in the stomach. but just like her, himchan was also skilled. He dodged the punch with ease. He was in fact the last proclaimed strongest delinquent in the school, prior to hyosung's enrollment. Once she entered, she replaced his spot. Since then, Himchan stopped fighting so often and began chasing girls. Soon after, girls were chasing him. 

"Your actions speak that you are guilty. who's the unlucky guy able to claim your heart?" himchan said.

"S-shut up. You're very much far from the answer. I am not i n l o v e!" hyosung shouted.

Himchan laughed at how the great Demon Jeon became so soft-hearted. "You're very cute. Don't worry Demon Jeon. Love is not a shameful act. It's the greatest blessing you'll experience. So what if you're the 'demon' ? Demons fall in love too! That's how baby demons are made. haha. There's nothing wrong with it seriously. Pursue it, and those weird actions you've been having will be gone!" Himchan winked at her and saluted her goodbye. He pushed the door open punching Ravi in his face.

Ravi was punched but he became frozen. "Our great Hyosung chief is in love?"

"You idiot. Even if she's your 'chief', she's a girl who has feelings. It's likely." himchan said. He was eavesdropping. he thought.

"...Sunbaenim, do you think it could be me? She was hugging me and that time she was probably so happy! but I shrugged her away. Oh no!! I'm such an idiot for hurting her!" Ravi was stupidly assuming.

He's an idiot after all. he thought. "Don't even dream about it." Himchan walked away and abandoned Ravi in his impossible thoughts.

 

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

 

Hyosung was roaming around the school. It was lunch time and she just finished eating. Without thinking much, she realized she was right in front of the library where she met Kikwang. He didn't even tell me his name. I had to investigate and I found out through his adviser. she thought.

She entered the library bravely. This time, she didn't worry much that students might see her, demon jeon, inside a library. Instead, she was thinking if kikwang was there, hopefully not with a girl. 

She saw that there were no students inside. Only the librarian was present. Despite the lack of visitors, the library was well kept. It was clean and the books were arranged delicately. One book stood out in hyosung's eyes. It was an english book entitled "The Ugly Duckling"

"Why is a children's book inside a middle school library?" hyosung plumped herself against the book stack.

She opened the picture book and started reading the english text, slowly.

"once... u..upon a time, down on an old ...farm....

she continued reading, and she didn't notice the sound of the library door opening on the other side. 

 

"It's nice to see you here again." the librarian said to the student.

"I'm always glad to be here." he replied.

 

"the gray duck...ling certainly wasn't...pretty....and since he ate far more than his brothers...

"Wow, your english is good!" Kikwang said, bending his body to the squated hyosung.

 

 


I'm sorry if this chapter is quite boring~ but heey i introduced new characters from BAP ^^ and Now you'll see more love moments in the future chapters, stay tuned! by the way, they're still korean so in the last part, pretend they're reading in english. xD