Daebak sageon!

Switch!

"I am counting on you. Come back with productive results." a voice from the phone said.

"I won't make any Error." Hakyeon replied.

 

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

 

"I didn't know you were friends with Sunhwa." The innocent soft heart naively mentioned the worst name with the worst topic that the quick-tempered Hyosung is sensitive of, with the cutest face she has ever seen.

Hyosung couldn't find the appropriate words to reply with. "ha-ha, you mean the thing in the library? well i don't know, are we? ha-ha" Knowing it was Kikwang, she just had to tolerate it, like he's a baby who just said '' with no bad intention. Ravi is enormously jealous at this fact. 

Then she realized the biggest chance is right in front of her. Maintaining her mindset, she pulled off a move "Hey, do you know where exactly i can find great books to buy? I honestly am not fond of them, but I thought I could give it a try. what do you think?"

His ears rang exaltingly, either because he heard "books" or maybe of something else in what she said. "That's great news! Well...I know a place...but um..it's sorta hard to give you the directions."

Hyosung gave it one more push "Hmm, well not only the venue is hard, the decision of choosing the right book will be too...." with fingers crossed, she hoped for the best.

Kikwang took the bait "Then...to make it easy, should i accompany you? this way, your problems will be solved." his eye-smiles finished it off.

Mission accomplished. That was the greatest thing I've achieved! "YES!" oops "finally i can choose a book yay!" nice save "Thanks, see you tomorrow!" Hyosung replied calmly.

"May I have your phone number? so I can contact you tomorrow." kikwang who doesnt forget the important details asked. They exchanged with no hesitations.

 

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Tomorrow came and they met up.

Hyosung was gripping her handbag so much it could tear. She thought "I should have asked one more important and specific detail: are you going to let Sunhwa come with you?" WHY IS SUNHWA WITH US RIGHT NOW she screamed inside as Sunhwa and Kikwang chit-chat over the ice cream they bought with her in the middle

"Hyosung, your ice cream is dripping. you better it fast teehee." the little devil sunhwa said to her. No one knows what's on her mind. One thing for sure Hyosung didn't even want to look at her face. She realized both of them often go to the library which entails that both of them must want to recommend a book.

Kikwang laughed at the two girls. Later on, they started walking towards the bookstore Kikwang mentioned to the regretful hyosung.

As the door opened, the room that stinks of books aroused the three visitors. "Sunhwa and I can recommend great books, just choose what you think would be best." both of them ran to race who gets a better book. Hyosung is enlightened by the sight she sees. Two different people filled with passion is going this far to let her read and be interested to reading. In her mind she thought "perhaps it may seem like they're helping me; but truthfully they are just helping books to be loved by more people, through their own effort. It enlightens me how sunhwa's heart can be changed so drastically when faced upon her main interest." 

At the same time, she's envious...They get along pretty well.... and they look really good together...

"Hyosung! Would you look at that! It's The Ugly Duckling! Remember it?" Kikwang naively mentioned the best book with the best topic Hyosung is fond of. 

Blinking a few times, she felt a feeling she couldn't name in words, only in abstract colors: red, white, pink, yellow and blue. Kikwang, you are seriously...unaware of things....Hyosung turned around so that no one could see her blushing face. but sunhwa saw it. Sunhwa saw how a girl truly falls in love, unlike her false love for Leo. and this, she was envious of, for she never experienced it.

 

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

 

In the end, hyosung chose a book on her own. Both kikwang and sunhwa were disappointed at their rejected offers and recommendations.

Before they went home, they ate ramyun at a local stand in the streets. The three were seated in the order: Kikwang, Hyosung, Sunhwa.

Kikwang's phone rang and he went to the side to answer it privately. 

Who could that be? Hyosung grew curious. With him standing isolatedly, the two girls were left to chitchat.

Hyosung was the first to break the ice. "Drop the act, he's not here at the moment. What exactly are you here for?" she grumpily slurped the delicious soup in unladylike manners, finally being able to drop her feminine act.

Sunhwa smiled. "What are you talking about, I'm here obviously to help you choose a book. don't be silly." 

The former delinquent unleashed her beast. Slamming down her dish she said "I'm not a fool, Sunhwa. Don't think you can talk to me that easily now after what you've done. Have you forgotten? Want me to help yah remember by punching your head?"

Sunhwa's smile disappeared. She started talking like normal "Look, i am the fool. Believe me or not, I remember it all and..... despite such I am being truthful right now."

Hyosung was startled and confused. "What are you on about?"

Sunhwa buried her face to the empty bowl of ramyun. ".........I'm sorry."

The former delinquent, once again, had felt a rush of emotions going through her stone heart. She longed for these two words so long, but now that she's faced with it, she's afraid of believing it. 

"You helped me patch up my friendship with Jiyeon. And I'm really thankful. She told me everything about what you said to her, isn't she cute? She told me everything in such a short time. haha. She also made me promise to patch up my friendship with you. that's why...

.........unnie, I want to be your friend. And I mean it this time." She smiled brightly

Hyosung blinked a few times. 

 

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

 

(Himchan)

Finally, I was able to clean such a mess! Time to solve the problem. I can just leave this office open, who would even have the need to break into it...except for me I guess.

I opened the folder and saw her ID photo. She's pretty and all, I admit. But it's a waste when her attitude is a ing mess. By mess, I meant a pile of cover-ups and masks that it's so hard to figure out the core of her "real self". 

When I went to read on some of her info, I came upon a big revelation. DAEBAK SAGEON. How have I missed this? I need to tell hyosung asap! What an embarrassment for hyosung. This should help ease her sufferings.

 

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

 

Hyosung was confused; Everything was a blur. She's saying this because of Jiyeon's remarks. Friendship is really powerful but she didnt expect this out of Sunhwa.

"Waiiiiiiit! Don't hug me!! this is way too weird!!" Hyosung screamed for air as sunhwa tightly squished her with her hug.

"In what way? We're friends hugging each other!" Sunhwa continued.

Hyosung broke the hug off and put her firmly in her seat. "Let me get this straight. You want to be friends again? After what you've done?? Look I'm done with what you've done in the past but in the present there's something we're currently dealing with. Or should I say someone? You get me?"

Sunhwa froze for a second to let it sink in. After realizing hyosung's innocence, she laughed so hard her teeth could fall out. "You... don't... know?" she couldn't stop laughing.

"What?? Why are you laughing??" Hyosung grew more confused.

A phonecall came from Himchan. While Sunhwa is too busy laughing, hyosung decided to take the call. "Himchan I'm busy right now call later."

"Wait! This is something you will find interesting!" himchan shouted. "Fine what is it?"

"It's about sunhwa..." hyosung's eyes glistened and she listened closely.

"from a source, I found out about her family background. She listed only one member of her family which means she only has one left. And that was her older brother.....guess who it is?" himchan said.

Hyosung still hasn't grasped the idea. Kikwang finally went back and he saw suunhwa laughing really hard with hyosung on the phone. 

"Sunhwa, it's bad manners to be so loud when someone is talking on the phone, keep it down." kikwang scolded her.

Sunhwa replied. "Yess yess, I'm sorry Kikwang oppa!"

Hyosung's jaw dropped so low when she realizes how embarrassing she's been acting in the past days of her life. Sunhwa was Kikwang's younger sister, whom he had mentioned often in their days of meeting. 

It made hyosung turn bright red and sunhwa kept teasing her. Kikwang remained naive. But despite the embarrassment, the delinquent felt relieved and happy as she's one step closer towards Kikwang once again. 


Hi everyone! make the best out of your 2015!