Oh... I see...

Switch!

She was resting in the clinic, after purposely giving herself a wound in order to do so. Seeing the white borders gave her a peaceful feeling and a contemplated mind. 

"Why did I run away? I am such an idiot." she mumbled, looking at the newly painted ceiling. Hyosung regretted her every action last night. It was the first time they met since middle school and yet she ran away, not even asking how he's been, where he's living, what his phone number was, and what school he's studying in. She was frustrated because she knew that Kikwang was in Seoul, yet she had no way of knowing where to find him again. But what's more bothering her was if Kikwang doesn't remember her.

It was possible, she thought. They only talked about 3 times and they haven't seen each other in years. Plus, he acted like he was a stranger when they met. She was so confused. Was she the only one suffering? Well, it was a one-sided love after all, as Hyosung views it. 

*Door opens* 

A student came in. "Goodmorning teacher, um this may sound stupid, but I paper-cutted myself just now. May I ask for some band-aid?" he shyly laughed. 

"Aigoo, it's okay, it happens everytime. But by the way, it's my first time seeing you here..." the school nurse said.

"Ahh, I'm a transfer student, just today. You can call me Kikwang, teacher" he replied.

Hyosung quickly rised from her clinic bed. She slowly opened the curtains covering her from them and she took a peek on the student. All she could see was the back of his head, but at this sight, she almost collapsed, she couldn't breathe for she was too excited. She forced herself to contain her screams. Fate has given her another chance.

Kikwang transferred to their school that morning, unfortunately it was a bad start. 

"Aigoo" The nurse laughed. "You're my second client today~ But this one isn't too bad unlike the first. Her wound was deep, yet she didn't exactly look like she was in pain. But she's always been here a lot you know...." she chit-chatted continuously.

Kikwang who has a considerate personality smiled and went with her flow. "She must be a strong-willed girl, then.."

"Oh yes she is~ she's just like me~ ohohoh~ she's hyosung, and i fancy her quite a lot since she remind me of myself back in the days~" the nurse said. Hyosung who was eavesdropping gasped.

"Hyosung?" kikwang asked curiously. "perhaps this student you are talking of is Jeon hyosung?" he asked on a whim. Hearing him say his name, she blushed.

"Oh yes, how did you know? ohoho~ she must be a popular one heeh. My eyes never fails me, i know how to pick superstars eh ohoho~"

He smirked. "So she studies here...." he paused. "a superstar? she must be......really popular with the guys..." his eyes saddened.

 "eh?" Hyosung wondered from behind.

The nurse laughed. "Oh yes yes maybe. if you want to meet her..." oh no, Hyosung thought. "she's in the--"

"NURSE!!!!" Ravi barged in.

"Oh what is it young one?" 

"I was itching, and Ken told me it was an incurable disease! Please help me!" He shouted. After his grief, he noticed the familiar face. Both Kikwang and Ravi pointed at each other "It's you!"

why did he have to meet Ravi, he's gonna spill my secret. Hyosung whispered desperately, banging her head with her hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ravi heavily sighed. "Ahh, so it wasn't an incurable disease? Damn it, Ken keeps trolling me." he replied to the nurse. Quickly he grabbed Kikwang's hands and shook it. "But heey, it's nice to see you again! Are you a transfer student? You still remember me, right? We were classmates before!"

Kikwang smiled. "Ahh yes of course I do. You.... gave me the nickname "nerd kwang" he pushed his glasses back.

Ravi realized the bad things he's done to him and apologized. "Oops, sorry about that. You still wear glasses though, and you've grown taller! Hmmm....There's one thing I ought to tell you though. I forgot what it was...." Hyosung desperately prayed that ravi wouldn't mention about her.

"Hmm, i have a question...Do you know Hyosung? Jeon Hyosung?" kikwang asked. Since them three were from the same middle school, he wondered if he had known Hyosung too.

"Ah! That's right! Hyosung chief!" ravi shouted. 

Kikwang was startled "Chief?"  Hyosung silently cursed.

"Ah.. you see, Hyosung in middle school was--" A shoe flew off hitting Ravi in the head. "What was that?!" He shouted. A slight quick sound from the curtains being moved was heard. Hyosung lied beyond them. Ravi was fuming, his fists were ready to punch.

Fortunately, Kikwang calmed him down and kept nudging about what Ravi was going to say about Hyosung. "What were you going to say? Middle school? so you and her were friends back then too, huh." Kikwang said. He wanted to ask something, In a weak voice he said, "Remember when I transferred suddenly? Did she...?" he decided not to finish his question. "N-nothing.."

What did he say? i can't hear him! I have to go closer. Hyosung thought. She still thinks kikwang doesn't remember her.

With Kikwang's words, Ravi remembered what Hyosung told him not to say to him ever. He felt relieved that he hasn't said it yet. "Ahh, no no we weren't friends back then. i was a delinquent, and she Clearly isn't! Yup, she was never a delinquent! She wasn't strong either! Err I started knowing her in highschool, this year! Oh, why are you asking, by the way?"

"Hmm...I don't know either, but as soon as I learned she studied here.....I just wanted to see her..." he smiled. Hyosung faced back the ceiling and felt a gentle tug in her heart. She closed her eyes, That's my line...

Ravi laughed, and gave a big hard pat on Kikwang's back. "Haha! You know it's funny 'cause Hyosung has always been saying that the whole year! What a coincidence, that you want to see her too!"

"Hm?" Kikwang stared blankly. Hyosung's eyes grew wide open. She bent her body to grab hold of her other shoe to launch it up to Ravi's mouth this time. But she lost her balance, as her left hand that was supporting her body slipped through the white cotton blanket. Her body landed on the rigid floor, causing a loud sound that resounded through the silent clinic room. Added to that misfortune, she hastily grabbed the curtains, in an attempt to stand up. But the cloth was too weak to handle her weight and it fell with her. When she looked up, the two boys were in front of her. 

"Oh Chief? Er- I mean Hyosung!" Ravi shouted. Kikwang was the first to help her. She stood up in embarrassment with Kikwang's helping hands. 

"Are you okay?" Kikwang asked.

"Y-yes! I'm o-okay. The touch of your hands made me feel better--I mean.. by touching your hands, I was able to stand up and feel better.." Hyosung took moments before she realized she was still holding his hands.

"Ah then Hyosung, you can touch my hand if you want!" Ravi obliviously suggested. Hyosung secretly sent him a hate message through her glare. "I'm fine, no thankyou." she slapped away his hands.

Ravi who got the message after a few more glares, decided to leave them both. He left the room, but he took a round route and ended up outside behind the window. He took Ken with him and spied on his two innocent friends while they had a chat.


Hyosung was done being treated by the nurse after her fall. Kikwang accompanied her. She was avoiding his eyes, as she was very nervous.

"Umm, we met yesterday by the way, in case you don't remember" Kikwang reminded her. Of course I do, I couldn't fall asleep last night because of yesterday..pabo kikwang. Of course I remember, I remember all our encounters. She silently whispered.

"Yeah...i remember...I'm sorry...for running away so suddenly. That was embarrassing. There was too much....water in my eyes. I was sweating a lot" she responded. She was feeling down because of her two consecutive embarrassments in front of her crush.

He laughed. "Were you able to wipe your 'sweats' properly?"

She blushed. "Yes..."

"Are you okay now?" he said

"Yes I am" Not really.

"Sounds like you're lying" he laughed again. His bubbly gestures haven't changed. "Why..did you have too much water in your eyes? What happened?" he asked.

Pabo...you're really asking that, huh. "......There was this guy...whom I met. He cared for me, and I began caring for him. But his gestures are confusing. What exactly does he feel about me?" she said, almost giving up.

Kikwang this time didn't laugh. He simply nodded. "Oh...I see..." 

Outside the window, Ken and Ravi who were spying almost shouted. "he's such an idiot! She's obviously speaking about him! Why does he not understand!!" Ken, who shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot, complained. 

"Look who's talking! aren't you an idiot yourself?" Ravi, the guy who almost spilled Hyosung's secret and the right hand man who never realized hyosung was in love, said.

"That's right! i am an idiot too, why do I not understand that too?!" Ken said.

Back inside, Kikwang mentioned the question he couldn't finish. "Remember in middle schoo---" Someone interrupted him. It was Himchan who entered the clinic. 

"Teacher? Oh." he saw Hyosung and Kikwang. Kikwang who didn't recognize him blinked a few times.

"Himchan?" hyosung called him. Kikwang heard her call his name so casually. He nodded again. Oh...I see...

Himchan couldn't believe the sight. The legendary guy who stole hyosung's heart came back. and himchan seems not too happy about it. "It's you! Ahh...hyosung...and you...in the same room........and i interrupted..." he realized what he had done. 

"Ah, I'm sorry for barging in so suddenly!" he apologized.

Kikwang stood up and bowed to him. "It's okay, I was just leaving~" he said. Hyosung was surprised. "You're leaving?" she said in a weak tone.

"It's nice to meet you, Himchan-ssi!" he reached out and shook Himchan's hands, gripping tightly. What a tight grip Himchan thought.

"I'll be leaving now, bye~" he left suddenly.

Himchan was bewildered at the fast development. "Waa, he left so suddenly. I couldn't even introduce myself...!" As he turned around, he felt the dark aura behind him that he hasn't seen in a very long while. The forbidding glare that he received was from Hyosung, and it was deadly.  "Ah...hyosung...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to interrupt..."

That day Himchan's face grew bloated and swollen.


As a fan i wanna promote my groups(the characters that are included in this fic)

Kiss me baby ♪ ♪ - Goodnight kiss by Hyosung

And also VIXX ♥ please support VIXX's Eternity! Watch their mv :D 

And BAP and BEAST are also having comeback (T.T) please support them ^^ It will be revealed by June!