Truth or Dare

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Okay everyone sit down where you want!” Zico shouted. “We are going to play a fun game.” His lips curved up into a smirk.

“What are we going to play?” U-Kwon asked him.

“We are going to play truth or dare!”

Upon hearing the name of the game I turned towards my friend scared. “Hana, I don’t want to play this game, especially not with all of these guys…” I whispered into her ear.

“Don’t worry _____ everything will be fine. I’m sure that you will not get any weird dares. They know that you are a little angel.” She ruffled my hair and I felt more at ease. Zico and the guys did know that I was the innocent one in the group, and they have always tried to keep it that way. Especially, U-Kwon, he was always covering my ears anytime Zico and Kyung started talking about anything involving . Though U-Kwon was half a year younger it was still nice to know that I had someone looking after me.

We looked up and Zico brought out a bottle. “Zico I thought we were playing truth or dare.” I looked at him confused when I saw him bring out the bottle.

“Don’t worry ____ we aren’t playing spin the bottle, we are just using this to choose who we will ask the questions or state the dares too.” I nodded my head and felt someone sit down beside me. I looked over and saw that it was U-Kwon. We smiled at each other and directed our attention to Zico. “Okay guys and girls.” He smiled towards Hana and me. “We are going to be playing truth or dare, now please beware this game is strictly PG-13 since we have Hana and ____ here. This is not going to be like the game at Rome’s party okay?” he asked his friends who nodded.

“What happened at Rome’s party?” I whispered to U-Kwon.

“Let’s just say it got really dirty.” He chuckled.

“That’s putting it lightly.” Taeil sighed. “It was downright disgusting. I was surprised no girls ended up pregnant.”

My eyes opened wide in shock. U-Kwon wrapped his arms around me and kissed where my temple was. “Don’t worry, PG-13 remember?” I nodded.

“Okay back to the rules, the dares cannot be anything like taking off your shirt, nothing that involves anything to sensual and the truths have to be something that none of us know, so be careful when you ask the questions.” Zico said looking at all of us. “Now I am going to think of a number and whoever guesses the number will go first okay?” we all nodded. “Okay the number will be from 1-20.” He thought of the number and looked around the room. It got to my side which consisted of Hana, U-Kwon, Kyung and Taeil. The others were wrong which left us to figure it out.

“5.” Hanna stated and Zico shook his head no.

“15?” U-Kwon made his guess and again it was wrong.

“20.” Kyung followed and it still was not right.

“7.” Finally, Taeil said his number and again it was not the right answer.

I looked at Zico and thought carefully and said my number. “19?” I questioned and he smirked.

“I knew you would guess it right.” He slid the bottle to me and I couldn’t help but smile. “She’s the only girl who knows what number I think of every time.” He shook his head in disbelief. Everyone laughed and I spun the bottle and it landed on Hana. We looked at each other and laughed.

“Okay Hana truth or dare?” I asked her and she thought for a second.

“Dare!” she smirked making me role my eyes.

“That’s my girl!” Zico smirked from across the room.

“I dare you to run outside and scream as loud as you can that you love Zico.” She looked at me like I was crazy and sighed.

“Fine, but if my neighbors call the cops it’s on you!” she laughed lightly. We all watched her run outside and do the dare making us crack up when we heard a neighbor tell her to shut up. She came back in her face bright red and sat back into her spot. “That was so embarrassing.” She hid her face in the crook of my neck.

“How? You do love me don’t you?” Zico asked and she just flicked him off. “Ahh I think my heart just broke…” he pretended to die of a broken heart and I gave the bottle to Hana. The game continued and so far U-Kwon and I did not have to do any dares or tell the truth. In our group of friends we were the ones who never had to do anything. Everyone loved testing the waters with each other while we just sat back and watched everything.

After a while the dares started to get ridiculous, and again U-Kwon and I were excluded. I got up to get a drink from the kitchen which was in the next room, and was soon joined by U-Kwon. I got him a drink and we decided to sit outside on the back porch on the swing and looked at the night sky. It was refreshing to have this moment with U-Kwon; we haven’t done this for almost a year. We have all been busy with relationships, school and hanging out as a group, that we normally do not just do things with one other person.

I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder while he wrapped his arm around my waist. We both took a sip of our drink and laughed. “_____,” U-Kwon called my name making me look up at him. “What do you think of me?”

“What do you mean?” I questioned.

“What do you think of me, like what kind of person do you think of me as?”

I looked down thinking for a little, and then looked back up smiling. “Well you are sweet, gentle, protective, funny and adorable.” I smiled more making him chuckle.

“Do you see me

Please log in to read the full chapter