Back in Town

Collision {Collide's Sequel}

“What’s your biggest fear, G-Dragon?” She said as she laid on his chest. He looked at her, her eyes boring into his as her lips curved into a smile. Her golden hair was lose on his chest as her thin hands caressed his neck. She was beautiful, as perfect as a carved diamond.

“Did you just called me G-Dragon?” He asked her as his hands caressed her back. She smiled and nodded, her hair moving as she did, slightly tickling his abdomen. “Why?”

“Because that’s you, isn’t it?” She said as if it was the simplest thing in life.

“No…” he told her, and she frowned. Jiyong smiled as he caressed her face, soft and flawless. “I think my biggest fear would be losing Jiyong…” he told her. She crooked her head and frowned at him.

“How many times do I have to tell you it’s the same person? G-Dragon, Jiyong, you’re the same… for me…” She said and he laughed, hugging her tighter.

“Well, then my biggest fear is losing you.” Jiyong said, and for a moment her face showed a hollow expression, as if her whole contour became one big, dark hole. She lowered her face and her hair hid her face away. Jiyong tried to move the hair but it kept hiding her from his sight.

“I’m so sorry.” She whispered as she slowly vanished from his sight. He grasped the air desperately as he woke up, sitting straight up. Jiyong looked around, his bed empty aside from him, the sheets humid with his sweat. He was shirtless, his body shining with drops of sweat as he threw his head back, both hands supporting him as he panted, his abdomen rising in a fast pace. His muscles were tensed as he gripped the sheets tighter. It was one of those nights where his mind would play tricks on him. But it feels so real, he thought as he stood up, cleaning the sweat from his face with his hand.

Jiyong stood up, sheets falling from his body as he did, showing his black leathered pants. He walked out of the room and into the bathroom. In there, Bom was cleaning her face. She looked to the side and widened her eyes as she saw the almost figure of Jiyong standing on the doorway.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were here.” He said as he walked out, closing the door.

“Wait!” Bom said as she grabbed the door and opened it. Jiyong looked at her with wide eyes as she did, earning a smile from her. “I finished already, you can use the bathroom.” She said, allowing him to get in. He scratched the back of his head and nodded, walking in, passing by her. She stood in the door, and as he walked in, he had to slightly bump into her, and he could see she blushed as his lower abdomen brushed through hers. She was tall, just like him, so their bodies were the same proportion.

“I’m sorry.” He said and she shook her head, blushed, and left quickly, leaving him alone in there. He raised an eyebrow and closed the door, locking it. He looked at himself on the mirror, his eyes dark from the lack of sleep, but who could sleep on his condition? Every time he tried to sleep, another nightmare would haunt him, as they always did, but after she left, they became worst, they were almost real.

Jiyong shook his head and the faucet, letting the hot water run as he ed his pants. He quickly took his remaining clothes off and walked into the shower, the hot steaming water falling on him like knives, but he liked it. The sensation of his skin burning was pleasant to him, it reminded him that he was still alive, that he still felt, that he still breathed. As he finished taking a bath, he walked out, a towel held firmly on his waist as he did. At the hallway, just in front of his room, was Seunghyun with a black bag on his hands.

“This shall fit you.” Seunghyun said handing him the bag. Jiyong took it and looked at the inside of it.

“What’s this?”

“Clothes, a few jeans, some black t-shirts and jackets, they’re not as stylist as you like them, but I couldn’t find anything else.” Seunghyun said and Jiyong chuckled.

“You’re lying, how come you are wearing suits and I have to dress like a college teenager?” Jiyong said and Seunghyun laughed, walking down the hallway.

“Well, after all, I’m the eldest.” Seunghyun said as he disappeared into the living room. Jiyong chuckled and entered his room and changed into clean clothes. All dressed up and his hair still dripping, he walked into the living room, barefoot, to join the others. They were eating breakfast, and Minzie handed him a plate full of scrambled eggs and bread.

“That’s all we have.” She said and Jiyong nodded, too hungry to even care what was served. He started to eat quickly as Seunghyun shared a few words with Bom.

“Jiyong, we should start the search for Dami today. There’s rumors some of Woochoong’s men are going to be in town, we don’t have anything confirmed, but I think she’s coming with them.” Seunghyun explained and Jiyong felt his stomach constricting, suddenly feeling nauseated.

“She’s coming?” He asked and Seunghyun shrugged.

“I only know Woochoong booked a few tickets, 3 to be exact.” Seunghyun said and Jiyong shook his head.

“No it’s too soon, she couldn’t be here now.”

“Shall we call the others?” Seunghyun asked him and Jiyong nodded, setting his plate aside, not feeling like eating anymore.

“Call them; I need my team if I’m going to work on this.” Jiyong said resting his back on his chair. Seunghyun nodded at Bom and she quickly grabbed a Bluetooth on put it on her ear as she dialed a few numbers.

“Then what?”

“Then we search for those guys.” Jiyong said and Seunghyun nodded as he sipped his juice.

Chaerin smiled at Jonghyun as she finished her breakfast. He had paid the attendant already and was waiting for her to finish her food. She drank the remaining of her drink and stood up, so did Jonghyun, and both of them exit the café. Jonghyun walked close to her down the street when she frowned at him.

“I have to go now.” She said, inventing an excuse. Jonghyun looked at her, hands into his pockets, and smiled.

“You have something to do?” He said and she nodded, and then shook her head no.

“No, I just don’t want to spend more than necessary time with you, that’s all.” She bluntly answered and he laughed.

“Chaerin, don’t worry, I won’t flirt with you, if that’s what’s upsetting you.” He said extending his hand towards her. She hesitated for a bit, what’s there to lose? “We have something to discuss with the team, we can’t go to your apartment, you’ll have to come to ours.” He said, and she nodded, walking next to him towards his car. She felt her heart constricting again, for some weird reason, being here, at this street, reminded her of him, the way he moved, the way he talk, the way he breathed, everything of him was all around her. Could it be the huge poster on her back, his name in bold with his eyes plastered on it, promoting his new album. Could it be the ladies passing by, giggling about him, on how they couldn’t wait until his next album was released. She shook her head.

As Jonghyun opened the door to his black Audi, Chaerin took a deep breath as a bus passed by them, G-DRAGON written on bolds and the new album, ‘Coup D’etat’. She smiled unconsciously as those brown eyes stared back at her. She could feel his stare deep within her, as if that black eyeliner was meant for her, to punish her secretly of her sudden disappearance. But if only you knew, she thought with dismay as she entered the car, quickly closing the door, as if with that gesture she could shut out everything related to him, to this country, to his music, to his world, one she had the opportunity to live, and abandoned it. And now, as if she was a selfish , she came back, invading his world, his rules. She was going to pay for it, and she knew, too high a price for her to bear.

Jonghyun drove fast towards the center of Seoul, where his apartment was located. She scoffed as she saw the too familiar streets around her. It was as if one dreadful nightmare came back to life. She stepped out of the car, inhaling the familiar scent of Seoul, of food, perfumes, brand new clothes and fashion stores. She crooked a smile as Jonghyun stood next to her, extending his arm.

“Shall we?” he said and she nodded, smiling what she thought was the evilest smile she could pull off. Truth was, she was feeling kind of evil, naughty in her own treason. He led her into the building and towards the elevator, holding her arm firm on his, as if she was his , his personal . She couldn’t deny she loved the way people looked at her, knowing well some of those could recognized her as the Chaebol daughter who once entered the YG building dressed in matching clothes with their Golden Boy, G-Dragon.

The elevator’s bell rang and the doors opened, both Jonghyun and Chaerin entered, and he quickly pressed the 14th button, the last floor on the building.

“So you got the Penthouse?” She said and he smirked.

“Woochoong gave it to me.” He said with ego, and she suddenly felt the urge of slap that smirk off. She looked at him, her face a mixture of sarcasm and hatred.

“And what makes you think it’s safe?” She said looking at him straight into his eyes. He wasn’t a tall man, Jiyong was taller, hell, James was even taller, but she was short, really short, and being in eye level with him meant that he was pretty short himself, even if she wore high heels.

“The team disconnected all the cameras he installed. It’s completely secured, and, he no longer has access to it. Let’s call it a wedding gift.” He said inserting the keys in the only door of the floor. He opened it and felt like a gasp was going to escape as she saw the luxurious yet plain apartment in front of her. Like hers, it was a two story apartment, but this one had a better view since it was the Penthouse. It was almost the same structure as hers, the only difference was that the stairs were in spiral instead of straight and the walls were painted gray, the decorations black and silver. It looked like a bachelor’s pad, with black leather sofas, a flat screen T.V, a few consoles and movies scattered on the coffee table. She bowed as she saw Taemin and Minho playing video games on the living room, while Onew was eating on the dining table. Key was wearing a pink and black apron on the kitchen, and he turned around as he heard the front door opening. He smiled widely as he saw Jonghyun, but when he looked at Chaerin, that smile turn into a frown, and as much as she wanted to feel insulted, she felt glad he did, and she frowned back. Only he could give her the feeling of hatred she so desperately needed.

“You’re back.” Taemin said, not taking his eyes off the T.V. Chaerin, however, just smiled and nodded, even if she knew he didn’t meant her, since probably he hadn’t seen her come in. “You too Chaerin, I’m glad you came.” And that was the moment she decided to stop thinking possibilities with that complete strange and different guy.

Jonghyun looked at her and smiled, apparently noticing her puzzled face. “He’s trained Chaerin, he’s looking at us even if he doesn’t looks like it.” He murmured and she nodded, knowing too well that ability that she, most unfortunate, never had the chance to master. But Jiyong does, he can do that and you know it. She thought, earning a smile from that silly thought. She knew, oh yes, she knew his training was good, his abilities were even greater.

“We’re going clubbing tonight.” Minho said while pausing the game, which didn’t seemed to amuse Taemin in the least bit, since he glared at him, as if his eyes could kill him. And for a moment, Chaerin imagined Minho falling lifeless on the floor by the intensity of those eyes.

“Clubbing?” Key said from the kitchen, and Minho nodded, changing the screen on the Flat Screen. Now it looked like a monitor on a desktop, and with a tablet on hands, he controlled the screen. It showed a file that had different addresses, one of them being the M2 nightclub in Hongdae.

“Yes, clubbing. That club was bombarded a few days, killing a few people. Tonight President Park will be there in the inauguration, so will be Woochoong and the others. We need that to get closer to our enemies.” Minho said and Chaerin crooked her head, something about that new information ticked her off.

“Bombarded?” Chaerin said and Minho nodded, looking at Taemin, who had put the controller down on the coffee table, still glaring.

“It was just one bomb, really. It kill three people and at least 10 were injured.” Taemin explained, and for a moment, Chaerin felt saddened, but worry crept through her like a poison on her veins.

“Alright then, tonight we hit the club, it should looked better with the demodulations.” Jonghyun said and Key nodded eagerly.

“We should, I bought those new leathered pants…” He started saying but then stopped as he looked at Chaerin, who was, in fact, looking at him as if he was some sort of homoual alien brought here on a space ship. He coughed and straightened himself, taking off his apron. “Food’s ready, you grab your own food, I’m not your slave.” He said, now on a manlier tone and left upstairs. Chaerin lowered her face and laughed silently at his mood swings. It didn’t go unnoticed, since Taemin stood up and walked in front of her, his hands deep on his pockets.

“Amusing, that diva, right?” He said, and Chaerin looked up, only to find him smirking at her. Jonghyun was already serving himself a plate full of food, while Minho changed the channel back to the game. Onew was finished eating and was talking with Jonghyun, but Chaerin couldn’t quite hear what they were saying.

“Aren’t we all amusing, Lee Taemin?” She asked and Taemin nodded, still wearing that mysterious grin on his face.

“I think the most amusing fact would be that that gay diva have more killings than all of us. More amusing is the fact that he’s the faster, not to mention the best strategic we have.” He said, and for a moment, Chaerin felt slapped hard on her face with those words. She knew exactly what he meant by that, and she felt burdened that she had made fun of him, but who would believe her that she found that Diva the most comforting person in that apartment? Instead of fighting back, knowing she had all the weapons on her witty tongue, she nodded as she stared at Taemin, who seemed to be, as weird as it may sound, calm and serene.

“I’m sorry…” She murmured and Taemin smiled, walking back to his spot next to Minho.

“He’s not gay.” Taemin said and started playing with Minho. Chaerin felt the need, the urges to kill that guy in front of her. For the first time, in her 23 years of life, she had found herself burdened by something she consciously did, and more than that, being outspoken by a guy with a superior syndrome. She scoffed and put her hands on her waist as she looked at Taemin, who seemed to have forgotten she was even there.

“I couldn’t care less if he’s gay or not, for all I could even care, he could be dead and I wouldn’t even notice.” She said and walked towards the door. Jonghyun looked at her with wide eyes and quickly stood up, running after her, but not forgetting to slap Taemin’s head hard.

“Chaerin, wait! You can’t go!” He said as he reached for her, and she instinctively grabbed his neck and pinned him on the wall, her knee close to his crotch as her hand held his neck secure against the wall. With one swift movement of her fingers, she could snap his trachea, killing him instantly.

“Tell me one good reason that forbids me to do so.” She hissed, and Jonghyun tried to gulp. Both Minho and Taemin had stood up in one swift, quick movement and were already surrounding Chaerin. Onew, however, was looking at them from his chair.

“I… need you…” Jonghyun managed to say, and Chaerin pressed her hand harder, making cough silently.

“I don’t need you.” She said, and Minho quickly stood next to her, his hands deep on his pockets.

“Let him go.” Minho said, and with her other free hand, she pull her gun out and pointed at him, right on his forehead.

“I’m guessing you guys got it wrong. I’m not your friend, not your or your pretty lady. You might as well remember that.” She said, letting go of Jonghyun, her gun still pointing at Minho as she reached for the door and opened it, leaving the apartment with her eyes still fixed on them as the door closed.